Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-29-2011, 08:19 PM

Red face we all have complicated love triangles, right?

well i find myself in them often. here's a big whammy.
in a crazy phase of acting without thought, i overdosed a few weeks ago, and was in a coma. my heart had stopped, and i was actually dead for a little minute. now, i am out of the hospital. before this happened, i told my best friend's boyfriend that she was cheating on him. he was head over heals for her and she had no plans to tell him, and wished to continue having sex with his best friend behind his back. he became aware of the situation when he went to his friend's house, and saw a note in his girlfriend's handwriting that read, "i want you." she left this note in his car when the affair started. he loved her so much he pretended he didn't see it, spending some time in denial.
my best friend told me not to speak to her again, and that i betrayed her trust. this is true. i broke the friend code. but this fella was dying and needed some truth.
now i was close with my best friend's (now ex) boyfriend. but, while i was in the hospital, he wanted to visit me. she told him he wasn't allowed.
now he has been coming over all the time. he just wanted someone to talk to.we just hang out, talk, swim, cuddle, or watch movies i was alarmed at first, but the openness of our relationship is refreshing.
now i wonder... my "best friend" has forgiven me for betraying her, but i can't help but notice her sabotage me often in social situations. she has turned many people against me, and still she denies it looking very innocent to my face ...while i am aware of a lot of her behavior that i would never bring to people's eyes. i know she has told all of my secrets. i still love her though, and i understand she did it out of spite.
i have just broken up with a long term boyfriend.
i am considering a relationship with my friend's ex, but of course, only my near death experience could warrant such a betrayal of my friend, i feel. i feel that i must think about my own happiness for a while instead of constantly trying to please others and keep the peace.
i'm going to be honest and state that it was an attempted suicide, on july tenth. i already looked at the transits for that evening and they are horrific and explain quite a lot. i am not stating the reasoning for any attention or discussion on it, but i figure it might help you see what kind of state i am in.
i am looking for stability.
and this boy brings me an emotional happiness that i enjoy. but i know that right now, it would be better to avoid a relationship if it might cause any stress.
could you look at our charts, and tell me what you think about me starting a relationship with him?
i attatched a synastry chart.

Unread 07-29-2011, 08:45 PM

Re: we all have complicated love triangles, right?

perhaps a composite is more helpful
Unread 07-31-2011, 06:57 PM

Re: we all have complicated love triangles, right?

One of my dear friend committed suicide July 13th....Amy Winehouse overdosed this month also. While I dont have answers to your question, there is definatly something up this July transit wise.

Tags
complicated, love, triangles