Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 09-09-2011, 06:14 AM

Relocation chart reading

It looks like my finances would improve if I were to reside here and I seriously need that. Can anyone take a look to confirm this? See I have chiron and north node in second house and uranus in 8th house (so not sure) but Jupiter is in the 10th house under the sign of Capricorn yet it says its under "fall." I like that I have moon in the 12th house of pisces in its home but maybe I'd live with a woman who I would have an intense relationship with (saturn conjunct mars and pluto in 7th house). Please take a look if anything stands out. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_22at_01_anonymous.17945.24075.jpg (76.6 KB, 16 views)

Tags
chart, reading, relocation