Pluto in Scorpio - Aids, Pluto in Pisces - Cure?

ScorpiosRock

Question (feel free to argue and chime in):
I'm currently watching a story where many of the main characters have aids.
I live in South Africa and all in all I have to say that HIV and Aids is all around me without me actually knowing that someone I know have it.

My question is thus that if pluto's return to scorpio got the Aids/HIV epidemic rolling, can pluto in Pisces maybe provide the cure?

Especially after being in "major breakthrough" Aquarius...

Thanks for listening...

RockFish

I'd think maybe Pluto in Taurus, opposing sign to Scorpio, would be a good moment for a cure.

Well, this is my 2 cents in guesstrology, and I hope the cure will come eventually. :)

ScorpiosRock

Sorry, forgot to tell the reason for my reasoning: In astrology, Pisces principles seems to be the only principles the can outlast, outplay and actually win Scorpio principles.

In short: The fish only wins scorpio (duality in the statement). (Pisces is the only sign to beat Scorpio and Scorpio is the only sign that gets beaten by Pisces)

R4VEN

ScorpiosRock said:
Question (feel free to argue and chime in):
My question is thus that if pluto's return to scorpio got the Aids/HIV epidemic rolling, can pluto in Pisces maybe provide the cure?

Especially after being in "major breakthrough" Aquarius...

Thanks for listening...
My question in relation to your question, ScorpiosRock, is that are we yet ready for a `cure'? What I mean by this is have we integrated those with AIDS (whatever AIDS actually is, because I have views on this which are too involved to go into - and no, I'm not a religious nut, not religious @ all) into our hearts and our consciousness? Until we view the AIDS victims as part of ourselves, and showing us all something about ourselves and how we go about our lives, then I'm not sure any sort of `cure' is possible or even likely. For instance, when AIDS was first identified in the early 1980's, most who had it were either gay men, the poor and disadvantaged, and IV drug users, and the outcry at the time was: This is God's punishment of them - so it's nothing at all to do with me!

My feeling is that AIDS will only be a thing of the past when Pluto moves into Aquarius. The higher side of Aquarius will draw us all towards a sense of universal love and acceptance. You have to look at the whole spectrum of values and characteristics of each sign in order to identify what Pluto's passage through each sign can bring. Pluto in Scorpio forced us to `regenerate or die'. People then pointed towards those with AIDS as being `punished by God'. My belief is that any mass illness - such as AIDS, polio (1930's-1950's), and the Spanish flu virus of 1918-1920 which killed perhaps twice the number of people who had died in WW1 - is a message to us all. We all get something different from this, depending on where we are, and what our belief system is.

Fact is, most pandemics have a start time and an end time, and when we as a species has dealt with our sense of being separate from one another - and so not in any way responsible for others - then the condition itself will (maybe) spontaneously clear.

scatha

Pluto is a very interesting guy.

Funny Coincidence #1: The very period while he was in his own sign Scorpio, he was also nearest to the sun- so, inside of Neptune's orbit.

They also say, as a ruler of shadows, he looks huger than he really is, it's our own fear that inflates him.
I have heard a couple of astrologers saying "Yes he is strong"; when i asked thm "wouldn't that small planet just have a minor influence?"

(i have to fill in, i'm not an astrologer.)

Funny Coincidence #2: Shortly after he left his own (strongest) sign, and also fell back behind Neptune into his normal position, astronomers found more objects similar to him, which forced them to degrade him to "dwarf planet" which he really is. Smallest, and furthest away from the sun. So, yes - he has been inflated and got put back into his place, so to speak.

So... now as the cure of AIDS. Yes AIDS definitely is a plutonic disease. It develops in the dark, nobody knows much about it, with lots of myths spreading.

And... it turns out... the link between AIDS and HIV is yet unproven.
And if you look deeper, it's just another monster which is inflated by fear campaigns. HIV might be a very common and harmless virus. And sure, a lot of people ARE impaired by different causes, such as bad drugs, or poisons like AZT.

(google "AIDS HOAX")

So the cure for AIDS is already on it's way.. AIDS is NOT caused by HIV. The monster painted in the public is another illusion, that will shrink to natural size in due time. Seeing the truth - this will be the cure.

Neptune Rising

Interesting thread, I do love these perspectives on looking beyond the surface and how we all interact. I can see why AIDS is a Plutonic disease, it is very much hidden, catastrophic. I also wonder if it has links with Neptune, being maybe misunderstood, gradually 'dissolving' the immune system's capacity to fight off other illnesses that ensue, being somewhat insidious perhaps?

BobZemco

Funny Coincidence #3:

Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2011 Aug 1;236(8):938-43. doi: 10.1258/ebm.2011.010241. Epub 2011 Jun 29.

The CCR5-delta32 polymorphism as a model to study host adaptation against infectious diseases and to develop new treatment strategies.

AbstractHumans respond differently toward exposure against pathogens and some individuals are completely resistant against transmission due to a genetically determined susceptibility. A rising number of such, so-called, host factors have been described during the last years, but their role for diagnostic or therapeutic application is still to be clarified. Here, we describe the biology of the chemokine receptor CCR5 and its polymorphism in the context of host adaptation and immune system function. Furthermore, the first clinical applications exploiting our knowledge of this chemokine receptor as a host factor are described.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21715437

Yes, that is a US government publication. In plain English for the medically disadvantaged, certain White Ethnic Groups are immune to HIV/AIDS.

Funny Coincidence #4:

Someone is going to scream, "Conspiracy!"

Funny Coincidence #5:

Zehn Prozent der Europäer sind vor Aids geschützt Was hat HIV mit Pest zu tun?

http://www.welt.de/print-welt/article624682/Zehn-Prozent-der-Europaeer-sind-vor-Aids-geschuetzt.html

"Die Forscher aus Chicago errechneten, daß der evolutionäre Ursprung der ersten CCR-5-delta-32-Mutation zirka 127 500 Jahre alt ist. Aber erst vor etwa 28 Generationen - bei einem durchschnittlichen Generationswechsel von 25 Jahren - stieg die Häufigkeit dieses Gens sprunghaft an. Um diese Zeit muß also ein Ereignis mit so starkem Selektionsdruck stattgefunden haben, daß heute dieses Gen bei jedem zehnten Euorpäer zu finden ist."

According to US CDC researchers in Chicago, the CCR-5-Delta-32 Mutation occurred not less than 28 Generations ago....about 127,500 years ago.

I'm hoping some will see and understand the implications of that.

tsmall

Premium Member
"Die Forscher aus Chicago errechneten, daß der evolutionäre Ursprung der ersten CCR-5-delta-32-Mutation zirka 127 500 Jahre alt ist. Aber erst vor etwa 28 Generationen - bei einem durchschnittlichen Generationswechsel von 25 Jahren - stieg die Häufigkeit dieses Gens sprunghaft an. Um diese Zeit muß also ein Ereignis mit so starkem Selektionsdruck stattgefunden haben, daß heute dieses Gen bei jedem zehnten Euorpäer zu finden ist."

According to US CDC researchers in Chicago, the CCR-5-Delta-32 Mutation occurred not less than 28 Generations ago....about 127,500 years ago.

I'm hoping some will see and understand the implications of that.

Out of Africa. Modern humans began their quest for domination approximately then. And the Earth, being a living, viable organism, sowed the seeds (and this is but one of many) of her own protection at the same time.

piercethevale

It is said in the Bible; "Unless these times be short no flesh would be spared."
...and I would like to remind you all that the PLANET PLUTO makes it's sojourn through the sign of Scorpio quicker than it does through any other sign.

also...just today I saw an announcement that Bee venom has been observed to destroy the HIV... not suppress, but destroy... [but, is this true?]
I don't have the link handy but I will get back to this thread... unless someone else finds it and posts it first.

piercethevale

There were an number of new strains of STD's that came during the last sojourn of Pluto through Scorpio.:sad:

...Sadder yet is that there seems to be a desperate attempt to discredit Pluto at any cost.

What's up with that?:wink:

ptv:innocent:

tsmall

Premium Member
...and I would like to remind you all that the PLANET PLUTO makes it's sojourn through the sign of Scorpio quicker than it does through any other sign.

Just to point out, so do all the other planets make their sojourn through the sign of Scorpio quickly...because of the nature of the sign of Scorpio.

Meanwhile, Pluto has been sojourning in Capricorn for a very long time now.

tsmall

Premium Member
T
...Sadder yet is that there seems to be a desperate attempt to discredit Pluto at any cost.

What's up with that?:wink:

ptv:innocent:

Good point!

No, sadder yet there is a desperate attempt lately to discredit anyone who choses to question Pluto.

Post offered, and I replied. Scorpio is a sign of short ascension, meaning that all planets will move through it quickly. What's up with not being allowed to express an opinion that someone else does not hold?

piercethevale

btw, Dr. Farr, is your ancestry Lebanese?

just curious, as Jamie Farr is {or was, as i don't know if He is still alive}

...also my last name having been Mastrogiovanni but shortened to Mastry by those at Ellis Island when my grandfather arrived in 1904, has become an adopted name of a Lebanese family whose last name is very similar to Mastry before entering the USA.

piercethevale

No, sadder yet there is a desperate attempt lately to discredit anyone who choses to question Pluto.

Post offered, and I replied. Scorpio is a sign of short ascension, meaning that all planets will move through it quickly. What's up with not being allowed to express an opinion that someone else does not hold?

Nobody said anything about not allowing anyone to express an opinion... my statement was merely an observation.

piercethevale

and btw, Dr. Farr, I am sometimes taken for one of Lebanese ancestry...funny thing too...as when I was a child, I thought Danny Thomas to be Italian!