Will we make peace?

simone98

I broke up with my boyfriend and we were good friends but unfortunately i understood something in very bad and wrong way and deleted his number. Then we had an argument and i left him . After some days passed i added his number again and he messaged me. I offered him friendship again and he said he will think about it. Will he accept my offer and we will have peace or i shouldnt wait and delete him again. ( sorry for bad english :) ) sorcopy.jpg

kalinka

I would say No. Moon is void of course. Jupiter receives mercury in detriment. Seems he is offended. Mercury and Jupiter doesn't make any aspects.

obsidianmineral

I don't think so. There aren't any mutual receptions between your significator, Mercury and Jupiter. Your dispositions are quite different, him being Jupiter in a hot/dry sign while your Mercury is cold/wet in Scorpio. Meaning your actions are rather passive even though feeling and sensitive. He is described as active, but objective and unfeeling. Also Moon is void of course, which will make you lose interest in this as time passes. It's as if your actions in this matter will be similar to wandering off without purpose, or atleast this is what the chart says.

ElenaJ

I don't think so. There aren't any mutual receptions between your significator, Mercury and Jupiter. Your dispositions are quite different, him being Jupiter in a hot/dry sign while your Mercury is cold/wet in Scorpio. Meaning your actions are rather passive even though feeling and sensitive. He is described as active, but objective and unfeeling. Also Moon is void of course, which will make you lose interest in this as time passes. It's as if your actions in this matter will be similar to wandering off without purpose, or atleast this is what the chart says.

Very nice way of expressing it, thank you.