Uranus Sq Venus in Natal

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

Please refer my natal+transit chart. I see Uranus square Venus aspect in my natal chart.

Is this aspect the main reason for me to have supreme loneliness in life? I am staying away from my family...in a different country with no friends (they all left one by one ending in either good or bad note) and my luck so far towards relationships has never been successful.

Will this aspect make my life more miserable than ever till my last breathe? I feel awful for myself. I have heard it's a breakup aspect and it tends to break relationships easily. Is this the aspect why I am so unlucky towards love? For how long I will live a life looking at the ceiling and eating alone in the evenings. I feel tired, that no matter how hard I try for any relation to work it tends to fail.

Please send me some astrological support to stop thinking that this aspect makes me a loser with respect to relationships as I am deeply scared that someday it will make me lose my family too.

Regards.

Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi!
The short answer is NO - Uranus square Venus will not make you a loser in relationships. You natal Moon in the 12th house could indicate solitude and isolation. In the sign of Libra, that could feel very lonely. We can always work with the energies we are born with. Nothing is written in blood. As I lost your chart when I started typing a reply, I now can't view your chart. I think I saw you had Sun in the 7th house of relationship, but I'm not sure. That is a very positive sign that relationships will happen, if true. If you respond in text with your Birth day, birth time and birth city, I'll bring your chart up on my computer so I can study it further and make a more definitive response.

ScorpAsc5

Hi!
The short answer is NO - Uranus square Venus will not make you a loser in relationships. You natal Moon in the 12th house could indicate solitude and isolation. In the sign of Libra, that could feel very lonely. We can always work with the energies we are born with. Nothing is written in blood. As I lost your chart when I started typing a reply, I now can't view your chart. I think I saw you had Sun in the 7th house of relationship, but I'm not sure. That is a very positive sign that relationships will happen, if true. If you respond in text with your Birth day, birth time and birth city, I'll bring your chart up on my computer so I can study it further and make a more definitive response.

Thank you Harmelia for writing to me. I have heard so much bad stories about Uranus square Venus, it scares me. On this forum years ago I was told it could lead us for me to have a divorce and it does scares me.

People leave my life after some time, be it friends or any guy I like. I do not know what's being the problem. I would want to fix it to stop feeling so much lonely in life. I do have sun in 7th yes but I could never land in a relationship, I continuously got rejected.

Thanks for the positivity. :)

Harmelia

Well, honestly, relationships are hard! Very few people actually have great relationships. Just because people get married, doesn't mean they're truly happy. A lot of people "settle".

For many people, relationship simply isn't what this lifetime is about it. I'm one of those myself. Sometimes what we're here to learn is how to be an individual, and sometimes that requires being alone. For others, it's best accomplished through relationship.

Society tells us that something is wrong with us if we aren't in a love relationship, but that is just not true. I don't have your chart info so I can't say exactly why it isn't happening yet of even if it's meant to happen, but I honestly think that the right person will come around if it is meant to be so. Sometimes, it's just about timing.

I think the best thing is to simply pursue your life in a meaningful way. Learn to be happy by yourself, and if a soul mate comes along, you'll be ready for it. Even a soul mate won't make you happy if you haven't learned to happy alone.