Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-22-2019, 01:49 AM
CapircornStellium CapircornStellium is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Unhappy Feel depressed

Hi everyone, I'm new here so I apologize if I'm not posting in the right place.

I was wondering if anyone could help interpret my chart. For the past year or so I've been feeling depressed and hopeless in all aspects of my life. I'm having a hard time finding a job despite having a degree in Sociology which I kind of regret now. I have no existing love life. I suffer anxiety and am very introverted no matter how much I try to change everything about me to feel better.

Does my chart indicate any hope for me in life? is there anything that I can look forward to?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MhFsvcC.jpg (100.6 KB, 24 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-22-2019, 07:53 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,229
Re: Feel depressed

You have your whole life to look forward to!
Your Capricorn planets are being shaken up by the current Pluto and Saturn transits in Capricorn. Lots of lessons to be learned in this period for you! And you should emerge strong and competent at the end of it. Jupiter will be entering the picture shortly and will take off some of the pressure, lightening things up.
Pluto and Saturn are two very different energies, and they insist on transformation and stability, seemingly contradictory qualities. You have to let go to renew on the one hand, while remaining structured and responsible at the same time.

Here is an explanation that expresses it well and can give you more understanding of what's happening to you, from a site called astrologyking.com::
"Pluto conjunct Saturn transit indicates a stressful year or more of difficult change. Some area of your life that needs to change will face powerful forces of transformation. It is usually the case that you will initially resist this change and feel threatened by it.

You may become extremely determined and ruthless in trying to hold on, or keep going at whatever needs change, but deep down in your soul you know you need to give it up. The sooner you surrender what you are already losing, the sooner you can rebuild that area of your life.

It is usually the structures, patterns and responsibilities in your life that are destined to transform. You may feel scared because it can feel like you are losing your security and stability. When you lose something you were clinging to, it is common to feel stressed and disoriented.

The loss of something tangible in your life is a sign of inner psychological change. Letting go of your resistance or dependence will be liberating but in the short-term you may feel exposed, vulnerable and sad.

The transformations you experience during your Pluto conjunct Saturn transit are often painful to endure but are necessary to make you more resilient and economical. You will become less dependant on others and on the structures and resources you have built up around you. They gave a sense of security, worth and stability but were actually retarding your spiritual development and evolution of your soul."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-22-2019, 03:00 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,483
Re: Feel depressed

One look at your chart tells me you are being too hard on yourself. You care a lot about your self-image and you are also very self-critical about it at the same time. Learn to relax your attitude more first.


And remember not everyone gets a job immediately at this current age. The work scene is becoming more competitive. Better tell yourself you are not alone, while trying to gather some more skills for a good job.


May I ask how many jobs have you applied for?
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-22-2019, 04:30 PM
CapircornStellium CapircornStellium is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Re: Feel depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
You have your whole life to look forward to!
Your Capricorn planets are being shaken up by the current Pluto and Saturn transits in Capricorn. Lots of lessons to be learned in this period for you! And you should emerge strong and competent at the end of it. Jupiter will be entering the picture shortly and will take off some of the pressure, lightening things up.
Pluto and Saturn are two very different energies, and they insist on transformation and stability, seemingly contradictory qualities. You have to let go to renew on the one hand, while remaining structured and responsible at the same time.

Here is an explanation that expresses it well and can give you more understanding of what's happening to you, from a site called astrologyking.com::
"Pluto conjunct Saturn transit indicates a stressful year or more of difficult change. Some area of your life that needs to change will face powerful forces of transformation. It is usually the case that you will initially resist this change and feel threatened by it.

You may become extremely determined and ruthless in trying to hold on, or keep going at whatever needs change, but deep down in your soul you know you need to give it up. The sooner you surrender what you are already losing, the sooner you can rebuild that area of your life.

It is usually the structures, patterns and responsibilities in your life that are destined to transform. You may feel scared because it can feel like you are losing your security and stability. When you lose something you were clinging to, it is common to feel stressed and disoriented.

The loss of something tangible in your life is a sign of inner psychological change. Letting go of your resistance or dependence will be liberating but in the short-term you may feel exposed, vulnerable and sad.

The transformations you experience during your Pluto conjunct Saturn transit are often painful to endure but are necessary to make you more resilient and economical. You will become less dependant on others and on the structures and resources you have built up around you. They gave a sense of security, worth and stability but were actually retarding your spiritual development and evolution of your soul."

That explains so much to why I feel such heavy emotions. Thank you so much for an in depth response. I feel a little better knowing that this is just part of a change and I need to go through it in order to have a better outcome.

Thank you so much for taking your time to explain this all to me.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CapircornStellium For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (04-22-2019)
  #5  
Unread 04-22-2019, 04:32 PM
CapircornStellium CapircornStellium is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Re: Feel depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
One look at your chart tells me you are being too hard on yourself. You care a lot about your self-image and you are also very self-critical about it at the same time. Learn to relax your attitude more first.


And remember not everyone gets a job immediately at this current age. The work scene is becoming more competitive. Better tell yourself you are not alone, while trying to gather some more skills for a good job.


May I ask how many jobs have you applied for?
Yup I definitley am hard on myself on every aspect in my life. I have applied for multiple jobs in the mental health field and social services. My ultimate goal is to just help people who are suffering from mental health issues and even counselling but it's hard when I can't get my foot into the door with a entry level job. But I won't give up!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-22-2019, 04:45 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,255
Re: Feel depressed

asc lord jup over scorpio 10th for research-occult-forensic aptitudes;

venus lord 5/9 for luck with sun-mars cap asc,
aptitude for surgery, orthopedics, event management etc;

rahu NNode over 11th sag gains from foreigners; impulsive;
may wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

sat own acq 2nd, earnings from distant lands;
technical aptitudes, reformist, innovative;
mer-sat acq statistical, tactical, manipulative, negotiation skills;

ketu separative SNode gemini 5th, hyper-analytical,
good at information processing; but confused decision making;
pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-heart-stomach etc;

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit cap 2nd from moon under stress,
pain-injury-surgery head-knees etc etc etc, to care,
detachment from relationship;


sat cap elevated aspect libra 9th for luck-edu-travels;
hope sat transit asc manifests earnings in distant lands as per sat acq 2nd;

previous 1.5yr ketu transit sat-mer acq,
detachment from family-finances-relationship-employment,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-head-skin etc;

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home, wed mornings;


jup now transit moon sag 12th, moon lord 7th for marriage,
hope relationship in foreign lands;
moon sag 12th, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
aptitude for psychology etc;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;


things could be better after two years when sat transits natal sat acq 2nd,
for earnings in distant lands and innovativeness, law-justice etc.


do promptly ack, and share salient points how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc


wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 04-22-2019 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-23-2019, 03:00 AM
CapircornStellium CapircornStellium is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Re: Feel depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
asc lord jup over scorpio 10th for research-occult-forensic aptitudes;

venus lord 5/9 for luck with sun-mars cap asc,
aptitude for surgery, orthopedics, event management etc;

rahu NNode over 11th sag gains from foreigners; impulsive;
may wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

sat own acq 2nd, earnings from distant lands;
technical aptitudes, reformist, innovative;
mer-sat acq statistical, tactical, manipulative, negotiation skills;

ketu separative SNode gemini 5th, hyper-analytical,
good at information processing; but confused decision making;
pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-heart-stomach etc;

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit cap 2nd from moon under stress,
pain-injury-surgery head-knees etc etc etc, to care,
detachment from relationship;


sat cap elevated aspect libra 9th for luck-edu-travels;
hope sat transit asc manifests earnings in distant lands as per sat acq 2nd;

previous 1.5yr ketu transit sat-mer acq,
detachment from family-finances-relationship-employment,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-head-skin etc;

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home, wed mornings;


jup now transit moon sag 12th, moon lord 7th for marriage,
hope relationship in foreign lands;
moon sag 12th, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
aptitude for psychology etc;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;


things could be better after two years when sat transits natal sat acq 2nd,
for earnings in distant lands and innovativeness, law-justice etc.


do promptly ack, and share salient points how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc


wishing well, kshantaram
Ah that makes a lot of sense, thank you for in depth response. You have helped me realize a lot about my chart!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-23-2019, 03:26 AM
PurpleReign's Avatar
PurpleReign PurpleReign is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: In Pluto's paradise...
Posts: 177
Re: Feel depressed

I'm having a bit of a hard time regarding jobs as well right now, so I understand what you're going through. Hang in there.

As for you feeling depressed for a specific amount of time (the year or so), that sounds like it could be triggered by transits rather than it being any "theme" in your life due to your natal placements. Whatever it is, it's most likely temporary until the transits pass.

Your natal Moon is in the 12 house, so you are likely an emotional person despite the Capricorn stellium. Maybe you come off very stoic and people read you as being strong (and I'm sure you are), but you hide your true feelings and those feelings are intense. 12th house is the house of Pisces, which is prone to bouts of depression. And as I said, you have a Capricorn stellium, and Capricorn's can be very hard on themselves and be a bit moody/depressive, especially if their standards for themselves aren't being met.

Now, the ruler of your 10th house (career) is in your 11th house (house of society, friends, etc.), so your chart even implies your career will have something to do with society and groups of people and I believe it represents philanthropic efforts and charities as well. This does explain why you were attracted to sociology! However, Pluto in the 11th does square Saturn in the 2nd house, I would say that is why it is taking some time for your career to take off. Saturn is blockage and delays, and it's in your 2nd. So it slowing down both your success in your field and your financial success as well (Saturn in the 2nd may make earning money or keeping money to seem next to impossible sometimes).

Bright side: You have Jupiter, the planet of luck and expansion in your 10th house, so I think you will have a very fulfilling career once these transits pass and things start getting better for you. Jupiter in the 10th is a great placement for career success!

Just be patient a little longer.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-23-2019, 04:10 AM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,483
Re: Feel depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapircornStellium View Post
Yup I definitley am hard on myself on every aspect in my life. I have applied for multiple jobs in the mental health field and social services. My ultimate goal is to just help people who are suffering from mental health issues and even counselling but it's hard when I can't get my foot into the door with a entry level job. But I won't give up!
Do you go for being a therapist or just a counselling job working at a corporation? These days it's pretty easy to be a self-employed therapist as long as you put enough effort and discipline into it, which I hope isn't a problem to you with your Cap stellium right there. You can find some demo clients, maybe some friends or acquaintance you know that have mental issue and provide counselling with a low price or even for free. The point is to gain real-life experience, connection and reputation (ah, reputation, Cap loves it to death ) When you have enough connection you can establish a stable counselling business. You may want to find an easy job for the time being to cover your expense while building your dream job. It doesn't have to be something that is aligned to your college certificate, like a waiter or something.


Good luck. You already shows your determination when you say you won't give up. Cap stellium teaches you that success comes with a lot of hard work. If you really want it you will have it eventually.
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-23-2019, 05:51 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,255
Re: Feel depressed

Appreciate the brief ack.

If could share salient points how true-untrue-insightful-helpful etc


wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-23-2019, 09:58 PM
CapircornStellium CapircornStellium is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 14
Re: Feel depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleReign View Post
I'm having a bit of a hard time regarding jobs as well right now, so I understand what you're going through. Hang in there.

As for you feeling depressed for a specific amount of time (the year or so), that sounds like it could be triggered by transits rather than it being any "theme" in your life due to your natal placements. Whatever it is, it's most likely temporary until the transits pass.

Your natal Moon is in the 12 house, so you are likely an emotional person despite the Capricorn stellium. Maybe you come off very stoic and people read you as being strong (and I'm sure you are), but you hide your true feelings and those feelings are intense. 12th house is the house of Pisces, which is prone to bouts of depression. And as I said, you have a Capricorn stellium, and Capricorn's can be very hard on themselves and be a bit moody/depressive, especially if their standards for themselves aren't being met.

Now, the ruler of your 10th house (career) is in your 11th house (house of society, friends, etc.), so your chart even implies your career will have something to do with society and groups of people and I believe it represents philanthropic efforts and charities as well. This does explain why you were attracted to sociology! However, Pluto in the 11th does square Saturn in the 2nd house, I would say that is why it is taking some time for your career to take off. Saturn is blockage and delays, and it's in your 2nd. So it slowing down both your success in your field and your financial success as well (Saturn in the 2nd may make earning money or keeping money to seem next to impossible sometimes).

Bright side: You have Jupiter, the planet of luck and expansion in your 10th house, so I think you will have a very fulfilling career once these transits pass and things start getting better for you. Jupiter in the 10th is a great placement for career success!

Just be patient a little longer.
Thank you for your feedback and help, I really appreciate it. Saturn slowing my progress down makes a lot of sense as to why I feel stuck in the middle of nowhere with career and finances. I guess I'll have to be patient and not give up.

Also goodluck to you in finding a good job soon. I hope we both find success sooner than later
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-24-2019, 01:50 AM
PurpleReign's Avatar
PurpleReign PurpleReign is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: In Pluto's paradise...
Posts: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapircornStellium View Post
Thank you for your feedback and help, I really appreciate it. Saturn slowing my progress down makes a lot of sense as to why I feel stuck in the middle of nowhere with career and finances. I guess I'll have to be patient and not give up.

Also goodluck to you in finding a good job soon. I hope we both find success sooner than later
It was my pleasure. And thank you, best of luck to you (Iím sure Jupiter will give it you) !
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
depressed, feel

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.