Relocate to Duncan, British Columbia or Boston, Massachusetts

nollindbrown

Hi, my name is Nollind and I am from New Orleans, LA. 1st place for relocation is Duncan, British Columbia due to meeting someone from there whom we have become fond of 1 another and the 2nd option is Boston, Massachusetts due to some good career prospects possibly. I will post my natal chart and my relocation charts for Duncan, British Columbia and Boston, Massachusetts. I will attach my natal chart and relocation charts for Duncan, British Columbia and Boston, Massachusetts.

Attachments

• The Natal Chart of Nollind Brown.png
    The Natal Chart of Nollind Brown.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 27
  • The Chart of Duncan, British Columbia for Nollind Brown.png
    The Chart of Duncan, British Columbia for Nollind Brown.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 23
  • The Chart of Boston, Massachusetts for Nollind Brown.png
    The Chart of Boston, Massachusetts for Nollind Brown.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 40

waybread

If you are not now a Canadian citizen or eligible for automatic landed immigrant status, a US citizen cannot just "relocate" to Canada without going through the proper application for landed immigrant status. You can visit BC for 6 months without a visa, but for a longer non-permanent visit, you'd have to apply for a visa. Canada has a more generous immigration policy than the US does, but it operates on a point system and entry for purposes of "landing" is by no means automatic. Without landed immigrant status, you couldn't work in Canada without a work permit.

If you marry someone from Canada, you are eligible for automatic landed immigrant status. (Exactly how fond are you of this person???)

Last edited:

nollindbrown

We are very fond of each other. We have been growing close over the last year or so and want to take it to the next level. Yes, it is a 2 year process for full citizenship in most cases. I know of someone who married someone from Canada and that is what he is dealing with right now himself.

nollindbrown

We have been chatting online for a year and are able to finally meet each other this year. We want to see how the chemistry translates in the offline world. Should we see that the chemistry is well and I am able to finally get that Canadian citizenship. Based on my astrological chart there, what would life be like for me?

waybread

Have you even met this person yet? Skyped, at least? I would suggest you at least go up to BC for a visit before you consider the possibility of relocating. If you've never been there in winter, you might not even like it.