Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-21-2019, 10:20 PM
Astrovirgos Astrovirgos is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Is there a way to guess celebrity rising sign?

Hi! I was just wondering if there are any ways to guess a celebrity’s rising sign by how they show themselves in interviews, social media posts, etc? Like if a celeb is more outgoing in interviews or at a red carpet event or a video of them in general, would that mean they have an air or fire sign rising? As opposed to if someone is more on the quiet side, they’d have a water or earth sign rising? Or would the Midheaven be easier to figure out for a celebrity?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-21-2019, 11:59 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: Is there a way to guess celebrity rising sign?

I don’t know but let’s try it guess the rising of ....... Britney Spears explain your reasons and let’s check if it’s correct
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-22-2019, 12:12 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,986
Re: Is there a way to guess celebrity rising sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrovirgos View Post

Hi! I was just wondering if there are any ways to guess a celebrity’s rising sign
by how they show themselves in interviews, social media posts, etc?
Like if a celeb is more outgoing in interviews
or at a red carpet event or a video of them in general, would that mean
they have an air or fire sign rising?
As opposed to if someone is more on the quiet side, they’d have a water or earth sign rising?
Or would the Midheaven be easier to figure out for a celebrity?
not necessarily
i.e.

Guessing is fun but unreliable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post

I don’t know but let’s try it guess the rising of
....... Britney Spears explain your reasons and let’s check if it’s correct
no way to check if correct
simply because without a reliable time of birth
there is no reliable Ascendant aka Rising Sign
nothing to check
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-22-2019)
  #4  
Unread 07-22-2019, 08:10 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,226
Re: Is there a way to guess celebrity rising sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
not necessarily
i.e.

Guessing is fun but unreliable


no way to check if correct
simply because without a reliable time of birth
there is no reliable Ascendant aka Rising Sign
nothing to check
Yes, also because a strong moon or sun in aspects could overpower the ascendent qualities.
It's just a fun parlour game to pass away the time.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-22-2019, 08:42 PM
Astrovirgos Astrovirgos is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Re: Is there a way to guess celebrity rising sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Yes, also because a strong moon or sun in aspects could overpower the ascendent qualities.
It's just a fun parlour game to pass away the time.
I think I might’ve worded my question wrong, of course I know it’s just a fun guessing game, but I guess what I meant was where can you start with guessing? Like I wouldn’t just say “oh Britney Spears is a Capricorn rising” just as a guess without knowing anything about her you know? But if I watched some interviews of hers and she gave off Capricorn vibes then I would guess oh maybe she is a Capricorn rising, but what would those Capricorn vibes be?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-22-2019, 08:59 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,226
Re: Is there a way to guess celebrity rising sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrovirgos View Post
I think I might’ve worded my question wrong, of course I know it’s just a fun guessing game, but I guess what I meant was where can you start with guessing? Like I wouldn’t just say “oh Britney Spears is a Capricorn rising” just as a guess without knowing anything about her you know? But if I watched some interviews of hers and she gave off Capricorn vibes then I would guess oh maybe she is a Capricorn rising, but what would those Capricorn vibes be?
Fair enough, but my point is this, let's say you identify Capricorn "vibes" in her. You can't tell where they are coming from. It might be the ascendent but it might be a Capricorn stellium or her moon, etc.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
celebrity, guess, rising, sign

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.