not an ambitious capricorn

Screen-Shot-2019-02-19-at-2-36-16-PM.png

can someone please interpret my chart

Last edited:

Baat

Hi, I'm a beginner at reading charts but I would say that your sun in 12th house, sun trine moon (very comfy in her own 4th house, and exalted in Taurus) and sun conjunct Neptune would make you a very sensitive Capricorn, perhaps less concerned with material wealth than the average Cap. You also have Uranus conjunct ASC which would make you a somewhat rebellious or unconventional person. I imagine this trait isn't quite as extreme since you are Cap rising, Cap sun and Taurus moon, both signs being drawn to security/stability. But certainly would make you less likely to fit the mold of a typical Capricorn.

Hi, I'm a beginner at reading charts but I would say that your sun in 12th house, sun trine moon (very comfy in her own 4th house, and exalted in Taurus) and sun conjunct Neptune would make you a very sensitive Capricorn, perhaps less concerned with material wealth than the average Cap. You also have Uranus conjunct ASC which would make you a somewhat rebellious or unconventional person. I imagine this trait isn't quite as extreme since you are Cap rising, Cap sun and Taurus moon, both signs being drawn to security/stability. But certainly would make you less likely to fit the mold of a typical Capricorn.

Yes!! Thank you so much for interpreting :) . I definitely would say I’m an unconventional person when it comes to my desires. I don’t want to work a regular job like everyone else, and my ideas of how the world should be are also unconventional, but you’re totally right it’s not extreme but that energy is there.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-19-at-2-36-16-PM.png

can someone please interpret my chart

bumping this up because im wondering...my only aspiration is to become a housewife....would i be disrespecting my north node by only doing that? i just dont have a passion for the corporate world...i just want to travel..and nurture and have fun experiences with my husband. i know eventually ill have to have a purpose outside of marriage..but as of now..i only want to be a housewife...am i doing myself a disservice based on my natal energies?

DaniJade89

First of all, whatever you want to do in life is your choice. Your aspirations will change periodically too. Go with the flow and know yourself and your happiness.

As your ascendant is at the tail end of Capricorn, you will appear to others more like an Aquarius rising, especially with that Uranus there. People might not believe you're a Cappy. However, with those tenth house planets and your Sun in 10th, you're very much a Capricorn deep down believe it or not, but with some varying energies. One thing I see with your Sun in 12th is you don't fully express your Capricorn nature and you love your space to reflect and recharge. The 12th house hides planets within it, so you don't show your true self to others. Your Venus, Pluto and Jupiter in 10th makes you concerned about your public image, how you appear to others. But as your moon is in fourth, you're emotionally private and a homebody. With a Cancer DC and the 7th house ruler in the fourth, it is a huge priority for you to have a nurturing partner to feel emotionally secure, or you be the nurturing one. This can often feel like it's your only goal. I know, cause I'm a Cap rising with my moon in fourth too. However, with your opposition between fourth and tenth, you're often going to mull over if you should be doing something more. You might occasionally get secretly envious of others who are living a more ambitious lifestyle. But that stubborn Taurus Moon will always draw you back to your inner self.

You could easily be a power house if you wanted with that Venus/Pluto in 10th and Mercury in 1st, but there are many indications that you are more low key. For example your 2nd house in Pisces -- you value an easy life, spirituality, romance, with less drive toward financial gain. And your 6th house is in Cancer, which gives you that enjoyment in cooking, cleaning, household chores, and nurturing others.

Hope that gives some insight. :)