Why do I always feel depressed and have no success with career or love?

does my chart indicate why I feel this way and have such **** luck? Is there any good aspects that will change my luck?

Attachments

• vedic.jpg
    vedic.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 31

mathur_dinesh

You have given the charts but in vedic astrology we have to make several other calculations that are not given in routine charts. Therefore birth details are necessary.
You career has been under duress since you turned 21 years. This is likely to be so for a few more years but once you have completed 29 years your career will be in a very good state.
There is nothing wrong with the prospects of relationship. It will come about in due course.
Your Moon is under the influence of Saturn. This tends to depress the mind. You may show more care and love for your mother. It will gradually remove the despondency.

You have given the charts but in vedic astrology we have to make several other calculations that are not given in routine charts. Therefore birth details are necessary.
You career has been under duress since you turned 21 years. This is likely to be so for a few more years but once you have completed 29 years your career will be in a very good state.
There is nothing wrong with the prospects of relationship. It will come about in due course.
Your Moon is under the influence of Saturn. This tends to depress the mind. You may show more care and love for your mother. It will gradually remove the despondency.

Ok that makes sense, I'm new to Vedic astrology so thank you for your patience. What you are saying regarding my mood and career makes a lot of sense, I'm hoping once I am 29 things will get much better. Thank you for explaining this to me.