I have a question

Tandy

Banned
Hi there, I have an event chart of a 911 call and I want to know how the result of the call and subsequent death of the person effects the persons he left behind.
There is no time of death yet, only the 911 call. I am going to add the chart to the event astrology forum but the horary techniques might be helpful in this I am thinking. Is there a particular planetaspect I might watch other than moon to help understand an event chart and the circumstances surround it?

I will use a placedus house system chart on this and if there is a reason to consider others, I would appreciate the information.

waybread

Regiomonatus is the traditional house system for horary, but I don't know that there's a big difference with Placidus.

You kind of have to analyse an event chart as-it-is. With horary, you need a question timed for the precise moment when the question became a burning issue for you.

It sounds to me like your horary question might be something like, "How is the death of X affecting his children?" Be as specific as you can.

Are you familiar with the technique of turning the chart? You'd probably have to do this with this type of third-party question.

Oddity

A chart for last seen, or in this case for the emergency services call, is to determine what happened to the person.

If you have a pressing need to know what happened to his family as a result of his death, that would be a separate question.