Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 10-18-2018, 03:03 AM

Unhappy Help with difficult synastry

I need help with figuring out how a relationship would go.
I am the Pisces sun, and he is the Taurus moon.
My birth time and houses are correct, but his arenít because Iím not sure of his birth time.

Is it possible to have a long, happy relationship with all these squares, oppositions, and lack of venus placements? I feel like the moon squares and venus square Saturn would be tough... can the loose trine between our venuses bring forth love, or would you say this is a lost cause?

Thank you.

https://ibb.co/btLbo0
https://ibb.co/f7B5gL

Unread 10-18-2018, 03:44 AM

Re: Help with difficult synastry

I think the synastry is decent.

Your suns are sextiled. (ego compatibility, usually confers a sense of friendship)

His moon conjuncts your sun (emotional attachment)

His Mars trines your sun, Mercury, Venus.

Your Venus forms a wide sextile with his moon.

Your Mars trines his sun.

Postitive Saturn-Jupiter inter-aspects. One interpretation of Saturn aspects is that they confer a sense of responsibility for the other person. Jupiter is a feel-good aspect.

You might also look at your composite chart.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 10-18-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKittenx View Post
I need help with figuring out how a relationship would go.
I am the Pisces sun, and he is the Taurus moon.
My birth time and houses are correct, but his arenít because Iím not sure of his birth time.

Is it possible to have a long, happy relationship with all these squares, oppositions, and lack of venus placements? I feel like the moon squares and venus square Saturn would be tough... can the loose trine between our venuses bring forth love, or would you say this is a lost cause?

Thank you.

https://ibb.co/btLbo0
https://ibb.co/f7B5gL
It's possible if there is a strong axis game, and I don't see it here.
Your Asc conjuncts his 2nd house cups, which means you strongly rely on him when it comes to your sense of self worth. It's almost as if, if he accepts you, you are worth it. I'm putting it bluntly, I hope I don't offend you. You do have sun in 7th, so you sense of self and worth really strongly relies on a partner.

In his case, he feels comfortable with you as a friend. There is something light and child like in this synastry, with strong 5th house involvement.
This feels strongly as unrequited love here, or one party has more interest.

Your moon in his 9th speaks of that you see him as far to reach, you idealize him way too much. You see him as a wise man and a great teacher, but he is out of your reach. His moon conjuncts your DC which CAN make him subconsciously see you as an ideal partner, however that doesn't always work. I've had this aspect, man's moon conjunct female's DC a few times, and it didn't always produce the effect in the Moon person to feel that.

There is just no.. alignment in the charts. They seem rather off. It's as if you both want something different, and both idealize each other or just the concept of love, and try to find something in the other that's just not there.

However, it's best to tell us what's your relationship with this person before we jump to conclusions.
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐
Unread 10-18-2018, 11:17 PM

Iím sorry. I mean Iím the Pisces sun, and he is the Taurus sun.

He is someone Iíve been seeing for about two months, and we are not in a relationship, but I would like to be.
Unread 10-18-2018, 11:18 PM

Iím still trying to get his birth time so the houses for him arenít right, but my houses are correct (I am the Libra rising. His sun and moon I think are in my 8th).

Thank you. <3
Unread 10-19-2018, 07:25 AM

Well in such case I can't say much if we can't be sure for the house overlays. In my experience they give the most accurate explanation of a relationship. Aspects show the dynamic more so.

Tags
difficult, synastry