Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)

Unread 01-24-2018, 05:27 AM

Psychic visions

Anyone on here get psychic visions? I know ashria does .

Far out I've been getting psychic dreams and visions that have become more frequent with increasing intensity and clarity. I can't believe the events I'm seeing in the world. I'm shocked with the number of ppl involved in secret controversial/rebellious acts. Like so many ppl affiliated in a large group. Or simply the secret life of anyone. It pops into my head and then I'm freaked out to see the unconventional acts.

Last edited by Abby83; 01-24-2018 at 05:31 AM.
Unread 01-24-2018, 07:48 AM

Re: Psychic visions

Do you have Moon trine Neptune in natal? Though I have not had any apart from one strange one I distinctly remember about an incarnation of the lord almighty destroying dark entities, I would love to watch this thread. An interesting topic indeed.
Unread 01-24-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Saturnian View Post
Do you have Moon trine Neptune in natal? Though I have not had any apart from one strange one I distinctly remember about an incarnation of the lord almighty destroying dark entities, I would love to watch this thread. An interesting topic indeed.
Hi. No I don't have moon trine Neptune. I take it its my asc ruler in 12th sextile 12th ruler and trine Neptune. Even though I like being able to have visions I find the events uncomfortable. I can feel the emotions of the moment and often its disgusting.
Unread 01-24-2018, 01:29 PM

That's quite possible to as Neptune is dreams/visions. Are you an empath/clairsentient?
Unread 01-24-2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
That's quite possible to as Neptune is dreams/visions. Are you an empath/clairsentient?
Oddly enough I don't think I can read ppl very well. I have to totally rely on dreams coming to me to understand what's going on. Without the dreams, I'm clueless.
Unread 01-25-2018, 08:40 AM

What kind of psychic dreams do you have? Ones of someone's potential future? I curious about this as often I hear/see in YouTube people talking about their experience of 'timelines' some of which collapse.
Unread 01-25-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
What kind of psychic dreams do you have? Ones of someone's potential future? I curious about this as often I hear/see in YouTube people talking about their experience of 'timelines' some of which collapse.
Hmmm... What are timelines?

The first dream I payed attention to was that of the mass immigration to Germany a few years ago. I dreamt it two months before it happened but most of the time my dreams occur as the event is in motion. But because it is my dream, I'm usually in the dream. So the ship of immigrants turned up to the shore where I live. And the ppl looked Indian with colourful scarves and outfits. They went straight into the food courts like nothing had happened. I had another two dreams that exposed secret undertakings. Then some expose what family members are doing. But my latest one was of the after party at the golden globes. That one really shocked me!!
Unread 01-25-2018, 10:48 AM

There was also a dream I had last year where ppl were being selectively killed (bus bombings or shot secretly) by men who posed to be protecting us (wearing outfits the FBI were). But it was a private organisation. They were asking questions relating to genetics eg: blood type and then secretly killing those who didn't fit their requirement, but then covering it up saying they're protecting us. Why do I believe this dream? Cos all my otherdreams camea true.
Unread 01-25-2018, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Hmmm... What are timelines?

The first dream I payed attention to was that of the mass immigration to Germany a few years ago. I dreamt it two months before it happened but most of the time my dreams occur as the event is in motion. But because it is my dream, I'm usually in the dream. So the ship of immigrants turned up to the shore where I live. And the ppl looked Indian with colourful scarves and outfits. They went straight into the food courts like nothing had happened. I had another two dreams that exposed secret undertakings. Then some expose what family members are doing. But my latest one was of the after party at the golden globes. That one really shocked me!!
Think of timelines are the 5th Dimension. As far as I am aware, the 5th Dimension is the gateway to what could have been and/or what could be. There is no fixed acceleration of time in the 5th Dimension. So there are 'timelines' which are constantly being created, whilst others are collapsing simultaneously. Light workers, shamans (I think), twin flames, kundalini activated people, others alike, tend to have access to these it's been suggested. So pasts, presents, and futures can all be see by them.

Judging by what you say, it sounds as if you have an active Ajna chakra (3rd eye chakra) for divine sight. Do you practice any form of yoga or do you channel from angels?
Unread 01-25-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Hi. No I don't have moon trine Neptune. I take it its my asc ruler in 12th sextile 12th ruler and trine Neptune. Even though I like being able to have visions I find the events uncomfortable. I can feel the emotions of the moment and often its disgusting.
I have moon trine neptune. Yes I can sense and see through people intention. Sometimes doesn't even need to physically met them can sense even through writing if they themselves.
Unread 01-26-2018, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Think of timelines are the 5th Dimension. As far as I am aware, the 5th Dimension is the gateway to what could have been and/or what could be. There is no fixed acceleration of time in the 5th Dimension. So there are 'timelines' which are constantly being created, whilst others are collapsing simultaneously. Light workers, shamans (I think), twin flames, kundalini activated people, others alike, tend to have access to these it's been suggested. So pasts, presents, and futures can all be see by them.

Judging by what you say, it sounds as if you have an active Ajna chakra (3rd eye chakra) for divine sight. Do you practice any form of yoga or do you channel from angels?
Well I wish I could see my own future...

I have done yoga before. I find it rather boring. I would love to be able to do relaxation more often but currently never get the opportunity.
Unread 01-26-2018, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOS View Post
I have moon trine neptune. Yes I can sense and see through people intention. Sometimes doesn't even need to physically met them can sense even through writing if they themselves.
That's a great talent.
Hmmm, interesting. My HB has moon conjunct Neptune. He is deluded and can't read ppl at all lol.
Unread 01-26-2018, 04:13 AM

Yes I do too, I try to block it out as much as possible. Also, I am weirdly connected to online and usually have dreams someone reaches out before they do. It could also just be subconscious perception from picking up on patterns and body language when I am awake. Lol at above post.
Unread 01-26-2018, 04:55 AM

Quote:
That's a great talent.
Hmmm, interesting. My HB has moon conjunct Neptune. He is deluded and can't read ppl at all lol.
Lol,I don't know what influence how people can sense others. I am most of the time accurate
Unread 01-26-2018, 06:28 AM

Moon trine Neptune especially if one or the other is deposited in the 12th, I feel, seems to be a common natal placement for those who are naturally intuitive. Wish I was born with this.
Unread 01-26-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Moon trine Neptune especially if one or the other is deposited in the 12th, I feel, seems to be a common natal placement for those who are naturally intuitive. Wish I was born with this.
Yes 12th
I also have hades moon and other aspects support that intuitive nature
The Following User Says Thank You to JOS For This Useful Post:
The_Saturnian (01-26-2018)
Unread 01-26-2018, 08:42 AM

I forgot to mention, to also look at the harmonic charts. They may reveal why one may have intuitive gifts/abilities. I'm currently studying about harmonics and I'm not sure which one in particular does refer to this. However, I'd say it's best to study the harmonic charts, up to the 9th harmonic. Pay particular attention to the 4th, 5th, 7th and 9th charts as these tend to be the most important of them all. Not sure why these ones in particular.
Unread 01-26-2018, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Moon trine Neptune here, mine is 4º apart though.

Last edited by GentlyJohnny; 01-26-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Unread 01-26-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlyJohnny View Post
Moon trine Neptune here, mine is 4º apart though.
The luminaries (depending on your own practice), generally tend to have a 10º orb allowance. So your aspect should still give you a sense at the very least of things that others don't notice.
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Saturnian For This Useful Post:
GentlyJohnny (01-26-2018)
Unread 01-26-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
The luminaries (depending on your own practice), generally tend to have a 10º orb allowance. So your aspect should still give you a sense at the very least of things that others don't notice.
Ok I have Neptune trine moon as well. Wider orbs allowed. I don’t find literature on this being a psychic aspect.
Unread 01-26-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Oddly enough I don't think I can read ppl very well. I have to totally rely on dreams coming to me to understand what's going on. Without the dreams, I'm clueless.
If you really start focusing on body language and tone you can actually train yourself to utilize this while you are awake. The issue can come from stress or negative emotions when you are awake that may cloud perception. Deep breaths help. You can then focus on the subtle nuances we all have. You can also pick up on extagerated or practiced/ mechanical responses people have. I am not an expert I am just ok in theory lol. Your connection with your dreams are wonderful though. I talk to many people about this stuff in person as I am very curious in general and it is a trait I find many people share yet I gravitate to certain people so this too is a bias interpretation.
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Oh yes, my son has moon in 12th and Neptune in Pisces in 1st. I can see he is psychic even though he is very young. He's extremely sensitive to the blunt energies of other ppl but having me there to say everything's OK and to calm him down makes him feel better. He's a scared boy and I'm the only one who truly comforts him. My mother in law has a scary mental disorder and now that my son talks properly (had speech delay) he now tells me he's scared of her and doesn't want to see her anymore. I feel the same way, and my mother who is also a little psychic feels the same.
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:08 AM

Hmmm... Lots of moon trine Neptune here.
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:12 AM

I have a hades moon in the eight house and Pluto rules my MC (via hierarchy) and co-rules the chart with Saturn (again via hierarchy). I read people and am an empath, I don't get visions however esp runs in my family.
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
If you really start focusing on body language and tone you can actually train yourself to utilize this while you are awake. The issue can come from stress or negative emotions when you are awake that may cloud perception. Deep breaths help. You can then focus on the subtle nuances we all have. You can also pick up on extagerated or practiced/ mechanical responses people have. I am not an expert I am just ok in theory lol. Your connection with your dreams are wonderful though. I talk to many people about this stuff in person as I am very curious in general and it is a trait I find many people share yet I gravitate to certain people so this too is a bias interpretation.
Yessss!!! This is exactly what I'm finding. When I'm awake I'm too distracted to tune in. I mean I have a hell of a time trying to fall asleep due to my sensitive hearing. Every noise keeps me up. I'm having to observe body language as a result and pay more attention to what it means.