Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-18-2016, 09:39 AM

Prison, Mental illness, Suicide attempts in this girl chart

I have this dear friend to me. Her life story really bad and she went through a lot of abuse, drugs, sex, alcohol etc. But last few years she just can't get out of mental hospitals. She had depression, later diagnosed schizophrenia (she heard voices), suicide attempts (every third time I call her, she's in hospital after one). Also she was molested as a child.
She had a smart, nice baby boy when she was 16years old. But it was raised by her parents mostly.
She used to was a prostitute for a time.
There was a huge amount of men in her life, lot's of outlaw men, 2 marriages also with inmates in prison. Who took all her money and she was in debt for goverment for nothing.
She's very honest towards me and I feel connection to her, want to help her. I've tried a lot through these years... Her parents, doctors too, but it's getting worse... Maybe there's something possitive in this chart?

She's only 24years old. There's a life to live, she understands that, but it doesn't happen
Attached Images
File Type: gif sil.gif (51.0 KB, 46 views)

Unread 07-18-2016, 09:46 AM

Re: Prison, Mental illness, Suicide attempts in this girl chart

I'm really sorry about her friend.

She has Pluto conjunct Mercury with scorpio ascendent. The ruler of her first house is in the 12th House so I can see how she's been going through a lot with just that placement.

She has a grand trine between Saturn, the Moon, and Jupiter in air signs. The ruler of her 10th house (Mercury) is conjunct her ascendent. She has her Sun conjunct the North Node in the First House. From that, I think she'll be a really strong speaker on behalf of people that suffered addictions and mental illnesses by giving them strength from her story.
Julijana (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-18-2016, 11:58 AM

Hi !
Really sorry about what she is going through.
Moon(Rohini) Ketu(Mrigasira) conjunction in Taurus with moon having aspect of Saturn in the 7th house.
Sun Merc Rahu Asc in Scorpio Jyestha in the 1st house with aspect from Moon Ketu.
Born in Moon Dasha.
While looking for schizophrenia etc one would look for strength of moon and Mercury..moon ruling emotions and mercury the mind. So she is unfortunate to have Saturn aspect on Moon.
I have the same Moon Ketu conjunction in Taurus but no Saturn aspect . Actually her moon is exalted in Taurus Rohini.So , i would say something like this..
It is difficult with Moon Ketu and Sun Rahu conjunct because its like living in two worlds at the same time. Its like living between human and spirit world. It becomes difficult when Mercury is not strong because one doesnt know what to comprehend with whats happening !
This placement and axis may be akin to something like this .. In past lives, a person is a favourite lady in the harem or the harem 'queen'of a powerful king; having the best of Venusian qualities. That person has chosen to move from that life to one being a very spiritual person.. a monk !! Thats the spiritual power she has got.
The transformation is quite difficult as one can see . Relationships may do more damage than good in her case. She has to reclaim her own power ( first house).
In this placement, the person is very 'porous' you see.. extraordinarily sensitive. So if Saturn aspects, the evil forces (or say, feelings of depression ) may possess the person. Similarly, in good phases, they have the power of a monk.
She has Rahu Dasha upto 2025 .Rahu is in Scorpio Jyestha the eldest one.
Onwards to the benefic Jupiter after 2025. Hopefully she may get better then.
Im sure she is a very beautiful girl.
Praying for her. God bless !

Last edited by RaRohini; 07-18-2016 at 12:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RaRohini For This Useful Post:
Julijana (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-18-2016, 12:08 PM

Thank you both.
I was saying her for a long tme that she's better functioning alone and can do a lot of good things. But she seems can't resist men and they bring only bad things in her live. Inside she's very bright person, but there's so much dirt covering her live, that no one sees her true self. She also. Her siblings love her a lot and support her besides anything. I'm sorry for her and them. They are really good people.
Now she's trying to have a child with inmate, I don't think that's a good idea
Unread 07-18-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julijana View Post

Thank you both.
I was saying her for a long tme that she's better functioning alone and can do a lot of good things. But she seems can't resist men and they bring only bad things in her live. Inside she's very bright person, but there's so much dirt covering her live, that no one sees her true self. She also. Her siblings love her a lot and support her besides anything. I'm sorry for her and them. They are really good people.
Now she's trying to have a child with inmate, I don't think that's a good idea
It depends on the kind of prison
if there are mentoring projects or mentors
that would be the best way forward in a challenging situation for this persons best welfare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 07-18-2016, 12:29 PM

I think that's the reason why she constantly get into mental institution. It's isolated.
Unread 07-18-2016, 12:51 PM

Quote:

I think that's the reason why she constantly get into mental institution.

It's isolated.

If there are no mentoring programs at the prison
then this person lacks necessary support
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Julijana (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-18-2016, 01:22 PM

Mars in the 8H oppose Venus in 2nd shows why she seems to attract the aggressive, rebellion type men in life. 8H govern prison, other people's money, law enforcement, Mars in this 8H opposite Venus planet of love in the 2H of money, work and material pursue, where she most likely find love in, she is prone to abusive relationship. Mars also conjunct Uranus and Neptune in this 2H, Neptune brings delusion, escapism that brings alcohol, drugs and addiction, Uranus brings sudden changes, instability. Combine with the strong Pluto and Mercury in Scorpio all conjunct AC, Pluto rules Scorpio, and Scorpio is the energy of sex, taboo in our standard, hidden things, it appears in a lot of sex workers or adult entertainment, sensitive to spiritual messages, she is prone to schizophrenia if not known to manage this energy properly, mercury energy makes ones mind race, with this placement can be very disturbing for her mental states.

Now I think we all explained her so far, unfortunately she got all the placements for the typical 'life style' and life challenges to manifest especially in her younger years, which she still in. Knowing this though, she probably feels that she has no choice, and that most people who try to 'counsel' her doesn't understand her. Our world doesn't treat these people any nicer.

Done with the negative, now comes the positive. She has a lot of good aspects with her and strong planets placements. Her Sun and North Node in the 1H in Sag, Moon in 7H of Germini (where her south node is also), she has a need to be in partnership and communicate with people. Partnership doesn't needs to be a spouse. North Node signified her life purpose, why she is here on earth, conj with the Sun in Sag the sign of expansion, achievements, higher goals, education and aspiration. She will find comfort and success in anything that she can express her creativity, maybe she can consider going into fields like digital media, music, writing. The Moon and Sun also has good aspects with Saturn and Jupiter (close to a grand trine). Saturn is the planet of discipline, stability, with Jupiter in the 10H and a ruler of the Sun in good aspect, she is going to find career success and social recognition in her career. Mars also trine Pluto and Mercury and AC, this can bring good or ill, in the good side, she will find benefits from government or authorities, or even if she consider taking a job in government, maybe a counsellor or social workers type work.

Timing, her Jupiter returns about now that she is 24, she should have a little bit of a break so to speak. This 'good energy' will manifest in her life until she is around 30s.
The Following User Says Thank You to brightceci For This Useful Post:
Julijana (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-18-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I think that's the reason why she constantly get into mental institution. It's isolated.
It is a difficult one. She needs to be alone to calm her own mind (her Sun placement), she feel safe when isolated, but Mercury with all the conjunction also can brings her mind to race too and lead to 'hearing demons' experience.

One thing came to mind, she will find it very beneficial if she gets into fields in the energy, spiritual realm where she can understand herself and learn how to manage these so-called malefic energy. Such as, Reiki practitioner, Tarot cards reader, energy work.
The Following User Says Thank You to brightceci For This Useful Post:
Julijana (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-18-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
If there are no mentoring programs at the prison
then this person lacks necessary support
I would say there's none. They simply put her on more meds. There's a problem in these institution. There are only few programs that work and trully try to help people to get back into society. But in her case they simply lock her up. She even insist them to do so. I was wandering to offer her to volontier into program that works with people like she. Something like phone line. They have psychology lectures, meetings also available for free.
Unread 07-18-2016, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightceci View Post
It is a difficult one. She needs to be alone to calm her own mind (her Sun placement), she feel safe when isolated, but Mercury with all the conjunction also can brings her mind to race too and lead to 'hearing demons' experience.

One thing came to mind, she will find it very beneficial if she gets into fields in the energy, spiritual realm where she can understand herself and learn how to manage these so-called malefic energy. Such as, Reiki practitioner, Tarot cards reader, energy work.
Maybe she should pray more for herself and her sibling. She has this thing for that weirdly. She has been in coma for 3days after sleep pill abuse. I talk to her, she's really thinking of becoming a nun/monk. When she comes home, we are going to see my father. He's a priest so we'll consider some spiritual healing path for her.
Thank You all for your time on this.

Last edited by Julijana; 07-18-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Unread 07-18-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Maybe she should pray more for herself and her sibling. She has this thing for that weirdly. I hope to talk to her today. She has been in coma for 3days after sleep pill abuse.
Spiritual music may be the way out. Can she sing well?
Unread 07-18-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:

Maybe she should pray more for herself and her sibling.
She has this thing for that weirdly.
I hope to talk to her today.
She has been in coma for 3days after sleep pill abuse.
If this person has been in a coma for 3 days
I assume they are in a hospital for inmates
and would not be allowed a personal visit but only a conversation by telephone

Occurs to me that inmates could be allowed to have dvd players or something similar
in that case then self-help or similar tapes
may provide support that is otherwise lacking
Unread 07-18-2016, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post
Spiritual music may be the way out. Can she sing well?
I don't know. But she plays piano pretty well. Mercury can go through fingers also I think
Unread 07-18-2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
If this person has been in a coma for 3 days
I assume they are in a hospital for inmates
and would not be allowed a personal visit but only a conversation by telephone

Occurs to me that inmates could be allowed to have dvd players or something similar
in that case then self-help or similar tapes
may provide support that is otherwise lacking
Yes, she is aloud to use a phone and people to visit but I can't go. So I call her
Unread 07-18-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
I don't know. But she plays piano pretty well. Mercury can go through fingers also I think
Oh yeah..she has Jupiter in Virgo Hasta the one with the golden hand ! She may do very well with piano in Jupiter Dasha. Painter Vincent Van Gogh had Moon Ketu counjunction .. i have to look up his Jupiter placement.
The Following User Says Thank You to RaRohini For This Useful Post:
Julijana (07-18-2016)
Unread 07-18-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post
Oh yeah..she has Jupiter in Virgo Hasta the one with the golden hand ! She may do very well with piano in Jupiter Dasha. Painter Vincent Van Gogh had Moon Ketu counjunction .. i have to look up his Jupiter placement.
Mine Jupiter is also in Virgo. I had been in mental institution and had locked myself in a monastery for half a year when I used drugs, just my life was not so bad as hers. And I cured myself through art and guitar a lot of times. Now my life is good. I have no addiction problems (except smoking). Our stories kinda alike, so that's maybe I want to help her so much.
Shes very shy about her piano skills.
Attached Images
File Type: gif julija.gif (50.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Julijana; 07-18-2016 at 03:37 PM.

Tags
attempts, chart, girl, illness, mental, prison, suicide