Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Lunar/Solar

Lunar/Solar Now, this is a hot topic! This sub-board is dedicated to talks on the influence of solar eclipses, lunar eclipses, new moons, full moons, etc. in predictive astrology.

Unread 05-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Banned

Thumbs down My Lunar Return (6 May - 4 June)

Chart: http://oi62.tinypic.com/jg3720.jpg

Lately, ive been happy to tell jokes and hang with my new friends, waiting to get a new place with a roommate and cell phone back...

But in another aspects, like a love life... ehhh. FML. before i went to jail for a week, i asked my recent ex to get back, he practically said to go find someone else (Aqua moon coldness)! ... this almost made me suicidal...

I hate seeing other happy couples around me. erk -.- i feel like shooting them or sending them to another planet. every hot guy or girl seems unavailable, or taken(except taken buddies & their boo's). Fml and this is a week after jail.

I hate everyone atm except my hype-a** friends , my parents and my live-in aunt.

Im so mad that even I got mad at finding out that the guy who plays "Amazing Spiderman" was taken, i was f*ckin' p*ssed (not that i expect to be with him.. but i told my friends as a joke that i wanted to f*ck him in his face in front of his whole cast, even Jamie foxx)

Last edited by ThePiscesPrincess; 05-07-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Tags
june, lunar, return