Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-25-2015, 02:59 PM

marriage and relationships

hi everyone,
i m new here.i m really interested in astrology and i have read many things about it.but i can not be objective when i read my birth chart.
my problem is relationships.i looked at my chart and i could not see good aspects.career aspects were good(i m a nerdy one lol).
birth day:28.01.1994 istanbul/turkey time:07:20-07:30 pm

moon pluto and saturn t square.venus is in 6th house and its burn by sun.moon is in 12 th house.pluto conjunct nadir and saturn conjunct descendant.(very bad aspects)
I feel upset about that.If someone have good idea about my chart please share them with me.
i really wonder my marriage life.how will it be and how will my husband be?
I feel very insecure in relationships how can i get along with that feelings.I can not attach someone very deep emonational feeling because i feel they will hurt me soon.
Thanks.http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...bX-u1429973779

Last edited by turkish girl; 04-27-2015 at 09:43 PM.
Unread 04-27-2015, 06:24 PM

Thumbs up Re: marriage and relationships

sorry, you horoscope has expired...you need to post again...
Unread 04-28-2015, 12:20 PM

Re: marriage and relationships

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
sorry, you horoscope has expired...you need to post again...
thanks for replying
I could not attach its pic so i m writing them by hand.

sun:8 Aqu 8'
moon:23 Leo 53'
mercuy:24 Aqu 34'
venus:11 Aqu 21
mars:0 Aqu 25'
jupiter:13 Sco 12'
saturn:29 Aqu 58'
uranus:23 Cap 12'
neptun:21 Cap 30'
pluto:27 Sco 46'
True node:0 Sag 29'
Chion:8 Vir 6'

ASC:04 Vir 44'
2th:28 Vir 24'
3th:26 Lib 51'
IC:00 Sag 10'
5th:04 Cap 55'
6th:06 Aqu 55'
7th:04 Pis 45'
8th:28 Pis 15'
9th:26 Aries 52'
MC:00 Gemini 10'
11th:04 Cancer 55'
12th:06 Leo 55'
Unread 04-28-2015, 04:47 PM

7th House in Pisces
You want a partner who is sweet and sensitive of your feelings. They need to know how to calm you down when you get rattled. They should probably be someone who is strong where you’re weak. It can be a long time before you settle down, fearful of failure. In a relationship, you keep everything organized while they bring the whimsy and get you to open up to new experiences.
The Following User Says Thank You to Slenkar For This Useful Post:
turkish girl (04-28-2015)
Unread 04-28-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slenkar View Post
7th House in Pisces
You want a partner who is sweet and sensitive of your feelings. They need to know how to calm you down when you get rattled. They should probably be someone who is strong where you’re weak. It can be a long time before you settle down, fearful of failure. In a relationship, you keep everything organized while they bring the whimsy and get you to open up to new experiences.
thanks for comment.But I m worried about saturn and plutos aspects.If someone also share idead about that i will be happy
Unread 04-28-2015, 06:35 PM

Ok, here we go.

Your sixth house is chock-full, and that's never easy - because it doesn't aspect the ascendant, it's difficult for the planets here to find expression, but in your case they will. The house is just too full to ignore.

As to marriage, you're Mercury because of Virgo rising, and Jupiter rules Pisces, so that's your bloke.

You're in square (a tense aspect), so the first meeting isn't likely to be wonderful, and he won't be someone you'll likely think suitable.

Even though Saturn is technically still in Aquarius (this is good, because it gives Saturn enough dignity to behave well) it's so very close to Pisces (2 minutes off) that it's likely going to have an effect on matrimony. Probably it means marriage to an older man, or a delayed marriage (after age 30). The opposition from the moon looks like it indicates problems or interference from friends, and the way moon squares Jupiter can indicate again delayed marriage, some kind of problem there.

He looks to be basically a good guy, as Jupiter's benefic to start with. Since you were born at night it won't express itself as well as it would if you were born daytime, but he's still a good guy. Jupiter square sun-Venus indicates that he's nice looking as well.

It will happen, though, I think. It doesn't look like marriage is denied outright, but it won't be as easy for you as it is for some people. No reason to give up hope, though!

With Pisces being a double-bodied sign, you're likely to marry more than once.

Also, if you take up astrology, you'd probably get quite good at it - there's a bit of an astrological signature going on in your chart. Saturn and Mercury are conjunct, and square to Jupiter, with Saturn highly dignified.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
HonourAndDevotion (05-25-2015), JUPITERASC (04-29-2015), turkish girl (04-28-2015)
Unread 05-01-2015, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slenkar View Post
7th House in Pisces
I saw your reply in my mail box but i could not see it here,can you send it again please
Unread 05-01-2015, 06:50 PM

I deleted the posts because they were wrong
Unread 07-23-2019, 03:43 PM

You have Uranus, Neptune and Mars in your 5th H.
Neptune rules your 7th and 8th H, these are the other two relationship houses.
Uranus rules almost all your personal planets.

Both Uranus and Neptune are platonic, meaning they avoid reality, they love something ideally but they don't love its reality.

Uranus is unstable and brings sudden love that may end as suddenly or an on-off attraction.
Neptune dosn't help in here as it idealises the other person, not seeing him for what he really is, seeing just the good in him.

5th H is the house of romance and children among others. Transit Saturn has been for some time in your 5th H. When I had transit Saturn in my 5th H I met someone who I thought I was going to have a longlasting relationship with. It lasted until T.Saturn got out of my 5th H though.

Many times people with heavy Uranian energy do not realise their need for freedom and independence until it's too late.
That is because of what I said in the begining.
They idealise something mentally but they don't like its reality.
Since we also have Neptune in here, you also idealise someone spiritually and emotionally.
It feels kind of magical. And at first it is.
Until one day you realise that the person you thought you knew is not even close to what you thought he was. And that is why Neptune is associated with disappointment and delusion.

Uranus is quicker to understand because of the pressure he feels, Neptune is way slower, it chooses to be blind.

That doesn't mean that you are doomed.
That means that you should get to know the other person for a long time and decide if he is right for you after the initial magic phase has ended.
You will know when that will happen. It will be when the magic is gone. Believe me you'll know deep inside. Usually the prince becomes a frog.

Don't rush it (Uranus). If you're meant to be together then it will last even if you don't get married. Marriage doesn't really mean nothing.
You've known him for 6 months which is way too early for deciding something so important.
Have you lived with him in the same house?
If not I highly advise you to do it. If you live under the same roof 24/7 for about 3-4 years without major problems then he's good for you.

If I was you I would wait even if I didn't have Uranian and Neptunian energy in my chart.

Astrology aside, there is no reason to rush things. On the contrary there are many reasons to take it slow.
Many people are good at lying, hiding things. Many when in love show only their good side because of being in that nice floaty state.. So because of feeling in love and having a good, elevated mood they naturally show their best side.
But I garantee it won't last and reality will hit you no matter what. That reality may be nice, it doesn't have to be ugly but it's important to see it before it's too late.

Unconventional relationships are an Uranian thing. So he might be a foreign, a weirdo, someone unavailable in anyway (meaning long-distance relationship, someone who is cold or uninterested emotionally, someone who is already married or in a relationship with another etc).
It might be smth like sleeping in different bedrooms. Having lots of space, the man may be the one to cook and clean the house while the woman the one to bring the money. There are many ways in which a relationahip can be unconvetional and it needs to be because when it stops being is when the problems begin and the relationship feels suffocating.

I wouldn't care a lot if you didn't have Aqua Venus tbh. Uranus in 5th H by itself is not as difficult as Uranus in 7th H. The 5th H is the first stage of the relationship. But because it also indicates children you might feel very pressured after having kids, it's a very common thing.
Basically be very careful and patient before you take such important decisions. You don't have to do things just because majority does it or because your parents/relatives/friends are pressuring you in one way or another.

You can tell him that you're in love with him but you take marriage very seriously and you want to get to know him really well before you marry him.
If he insists then you already have your answer. He is not for you. Someone who really wants you doesn't care if you marry him later as long as he has you in his life.

I forgot to mention Mars in your 5th H is very impulsive. So basically don't rush things because of the excitement you have.
It's better being late than being sorry.

I see your Moon/Saturn, Moon/Pluto, Mercury/Saturn,
Mercury/Pluto hard aspects which can kind of help but that Aqua Venus and Uranus in 5th H, I have seen them working their "magic" even in exclusively earthy heavy Saturnian types.
Unread 07-26-2019, 04:54 PM

Thank you Unluckygirl for your precious comments,

I was not aware of that uranus and neptune influence because as a virgo rising with a very strong saturn I always found myself very sensible and very serious person both in terms of business and relationships.

I am happy with him and he is also like that and i see that.The only problem can be the external pressures like my family(grandpa and my uncles) and the society who thkins men should carry a higher position than women.In our situation I am the one who earns more.And some friends of mine I already have faced that.

I think what Oddity said is it will not be as easy for you like other people's is I believe is the external stuffs,other peoples.

Unlucky Girl I wish I was a bit crazy as you wrote Believe me even while kissing him at the beginnings of our date I was thinking about what will expect us in the next 5 years .

I too think in same way that sharing time is good.Not at outside ,cinema ,theatre stuff.At work place ,when I am stressed when I am angry how tolerant he is towards me.while Cooking and house cleaning I mean in the the real life.

The thing I was just wondering is should I wait this Holy Saturn travel a bit more?

Any idea about my chart please anyone can write to me
Thank you
Unread 07-30-2019, 07:23 PM

turkish girl

Hi,

I suspect what Oddity meant is that Saturn close to 7th H cusp will delay a bit the marriage because Saturn brings delays/obstacles-difficulties in any form.

Unlucky Girl I wish I was a bit crazy as you wrote**Believe me even while kissing him at the beginnings of our date I was thinking about what will expect us in the next 5 years .

I don't know what you call being crazy, but I don't see a person with the traits I mentioned as crazy at all. From what you're saying you seem to indeed have those Neptunian qualities. It's very usual for Neptune in 5th/7th H to romantisize smth and fantasize about it how it will be in the future from the very start. That's not being sensible, that's dreaming.

Coukd you answer these questions if they're not uncomfortable or too personal for you?

1. Have you been in a relationship in the past? If yes did you live together? If yes for how long?
2. You've met the man you're talking about here about 6 minths ago?
3. Have you been living together those 6 months?

I would wait for Saturn Return for sure. If he is the one he will be there and he should respect your wish. Don't worry. Having Moon in Virgo and Neptune occupying your relationship houses you should be truly careful of delusion and being a victim (being taken advantage of) without realising it.
Unread 09-03-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnluckyGirl View Post
turkish girl

Hi,

I suspect what Oddity meant is that Saturn close to 7th H cusp will delay a bit the marriage because Saturn brings delays/obstacles-difficulties in any form.

Unlucky Girl I wish I was a bit crazy as you wrote**Believe me even while kissing him at the beginnings of our date I was thinking about what will expect us in the next 5 years .

I don't know what you call being crazy, but I don't see a person with the traits I mentioned as crazy at all. From what you're saying you seem to indeed have those Neptunian qualities. It's very usual for Neptune in 5th/7th H to romantisize smth and fantasize about it how it will be in the future from the very start. That's not being sensible, that's dreaming.

Coukd you answer these questions if they're not uncomfortable or too personal for you?

1. Have you been in a relationship in the past? If yes did you live together? If yes for how long?
2. You've met the man you're talking about here about 6 minths ago?
3. Have you been living together those 6 months?

I would wait for Saturn Return for sure. If he is the one he will be there and he should respect your wish. Don't worry. Having Moon in Virgo and Neptune occupying your relationship houses you should be truly careful of delusion and being a victim (being taken advantage of) without realising it.
Hello Unlucky Girl,

Thank you for your long writings.

Your comments about my chart of course I respect all of your thoughts but I do not agree on them.I do not think Uranus and Neptune have that power on me about relationship area.With my T square dynamic,my moon,saturn and jupiter, there are lots of story and important themes talk about before neptune and uranus effect in my chart in my opinion.

What I was saying about thinking for the next 5 years it was about planning ,analyzing those years.Even I am making plans for investmens and retirements,I just started working one year ago.I am a sensible woman(unfortunately I had to learn being sensible at very young ages after family traumas and the loss of father at a small age)

I did not mean to offend you maybe it sounded a bit vulgar I do not know.It is just my weak point when people say these kind of words to me without knowing me truly.In my real life let alone being immature or dreamy,everyone tells me that you are so mature like a 35 woman.Maybe it is because I have had a very hard childhood with lots of realities and I grown up so early so I do not like to be called by being dreamy or irresponsible or whatever.

I have talked with many online guys and a few real ones.None of them I did not want to pursue a relationhip because I did not want to lose any time because I had a very busy school life.When I met this guy I did not want to enter a relationship with him at first ,when I got to know him everything changed.

And yes we mainly live together.Studying together for speciality exam and planning to take the big step the next year

Last edited by turkish girl; 09-03-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Tags
marriage, relationships