Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 07-03-2018, 12:38 PM

Ivf

After some rest im here again .(Tik hope you are well..)
Hello to everyone..
My question is: if i should use donor s egg( in order to have a reliable birth of healthy child ) in my next third and last attemp of ivf ..
I had 3 miscarrieges by physical conseption the doctors gives me hope despite the huge age ,but im already too much dissapointed.
I need help with the chart because i dont know which is the querent and which is the donor and which houses i should look ..
Thank you very much
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2at_mar_hr.41176.44362 horary ivf.jpg (47.0 KB, 27 views)
Unread 07-03-2018, 10:59 PM

Re: Ivf

Sorry, but I am getting a mixed testimony out of this chart. It seems to me that your real question is where you can have a healthy baby out of this procedure.

The moon is in the 5th house of children, in a fertile sign, applying to a trine with your first house Jupiter. That looks promising. But some of the other testimonies, not so much. Venus doesn't apply to Saturn, and Venus is in the sign of Saturn's detriment, for example.

Perhaps your best option is to discuss the situation further with your doctor, and then to decide whether the hope of a baby is outweighed by your unwillingness to go through the procedure.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Marizkora (07-04-2018)
Unread 07-04-2018, 04:55 AM

I basically agree with Waybread, although I'd be a bit more optimistic.

Moon in fertile sign, dispositior of Moon is Jupiter (natural ruler of children) also in fertile sign and in H1, L11 (5th from 7th) also in fertile sign and dispositor of L11 is Jupiter again and in a fertile sign. There's an applying aspect between Moon and Jupiter by trine.

However, what doesn't bode well is L1 in barren sign, L5 retrograde in a neutral sign, no aspect between L1 and L5 or Moon and L5, plus Jupiter as natural significator of children peregrine and retrograde as well. Also, there may be an issue with your husband, his significator is retrograde and approaching the SN. So he may not be a cooperative component right now. Receptions don't look so good either, L1 in detriment of L5 and L5 in detriment of Moon and fall of Jupiter. You may be blocking it with your attitude.

So I'd say generally speaking, there's reason to remain hopeful but now is not the right time to do it.

The Following User Says Thank You to muchacho For This Useful Post:
Marizkora (07-04-2018)
Unread 07-04-2018, 07:12 AM

Dear waybread Dear muchacho,

The question was exactly the following :
Should i do ivf with donors egg???
to have a healthy baby or i could do it on my own..??
Of course i dont want to use donors egg and my husband is opposite to this.
Noone doctor (about 5 ive visited ) told me to use donors egg but im afraid of age im very very very stressed , im very very very sad and all im asking is if the solution is egg donation.
Of course is not an issue that a simple horary could help me but i would like to take chance.
When i asked the question in my mind was the chart to have a clear yes go ahead with donors egg or a clear no be patient and try on your own.
So please you two tell me what??? the chart says yes to egg donation????
The question i repeat has nothing to do with the question if im having a healthy baby or if i could have a healthy pregnacy. Was exactly " must i use donors egg?
Im confused because i think thta we have to examinate L11 maybe??? L 7 is the husband ?? or is the donor???? L7 is the other generally ,so in this kind of question should we use L5 or something else?? also L 10?? which is the ivf technique??
Pleaase tell me the answer what do you think is yes or no??
Unread 07-04-2018, 07:24 AM

Also please please tell me something ( to learn because im really trying to learn reading chart) why you say that the L5 has to do with the saturn???/

I couls say not only the saturn.
The house begins at the end of aquarius and has almost all the pisces inside it!
i mean it is at last 28 or 29 orbs of aquarius !!!
so the l of 5 th is not only saturn!!!!

AM i wrong???
also the reproductive system is the l of 8 th???
this is fertile.and the venus is not too bad situated.i mean i dont know if she is..leo is infertilebut is in the 10 house right??

After 10 th july jupiter is not any more retrogate .
Should i ask again then???
Unread 07-04-2018, 08:24 AM

Please let me give you my interpretation and then pleasee correct me as you are much more experienced.

I see a beautiful trine between sun fertile jupiter ferile and moon fertile..
jupiter is tradionally the baby moon is maybe me ..the mystery is which is the sun??
in the chart the house 11 which has to do i think with surrogacy is mercury or sun???
if it is mercury then the things are a little bit good for me .. but if it is sun then the answer im searching is that the solution is the egg donation but it would not work because of husband s denial.
????
or the answer which seems in the 4 th house is that i must not proceed to egg donation because in the near future something good would happen..???

Sun is in the moons sign and in the exaltation of jupiter.
Sun is definately the co ruler of 10 th ( doctor ivf techniques ) but i don t know if it is the donor ..
???
Unread 11-12-2018, 11:36 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Ohh god umm not seeing this pregnancy venus is barren .. wtf????
See u are barren
Venus u rejects lord of 5th saturn
Mars is not fertile either