Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 06-13-2010, 10:22 PM

Cardinal T-square, Prog Synastry Chart @29deg)

I recently had this one out there for an APR 28 event, but with the upcoming full moon lunar eclipse at 4deg Capricorn, affecting cardinal signs with a T-square (from hell) and a transiting Yod pointing to Neptune in our 5th house, I am now very concerned about what that might mean for my husband and I. Illusion? Deception in love?

Our midpoint progression chart (showing) is currently @29 degrees with Libra rising -- and he has an opposition between transiting Pluto and natal Venus. He had been having a crazy, sudden onset, affair with Capricorn person that started up on the evening of Jan 15, 2010, during a new moon, solar eclipse - oh boy! The good news is, he's recently put the brakes on the affair (since Mars began moving out of Leo) and the divorce (I filed in March) is now on hold and we are trying to work things through.

The big shift to 0 deg in the progressed composite doesn't take place until Jan 2011.

Should I be bracing myself for something major happening with this JUN 26 eclipse? Anything strike you as something to watch out for?

Any thoughts/feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have also included the progressed+progressed composite and the natals+composite midpoint charts for further insight.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg prog-prog_comp.jpg (64.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg natals-comp.jpg (61.6 KB, 0 views)

Unread 06-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Banned

Re: Cardinal T-square, Prog Synastry Chart @29deg)

Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

Lastly, for something 'major' to happen, it should also be reflected in your transits, progressions and possibly solar arcs. So don't ignore these methods in favour of JUST composite charts

Tags
@29deg, cardinal, chart, prog, synastry, tsquare