Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.

Unread 01-02-2020, 03:39 PM

Re: Thomas H Burgoyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Hi Opal,
I'm a bit long winded about all this as i can not find dates for The Hermetic Brotherhood of Light or The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, but i can find the date of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, that Crowley belonged to, the Isis-Urania Temple was consecrated on 1st March 1888, i'll show paran alignment tomorrow in London, it is enough for today!

http://www.byzant.com/Mystical/Scrip...oldenDawn.aspx
He was crazy, Crowley, and The Golden dawn. He irritates me. Like I have encountered him, bugs me, feeling. Past life ****?

Most of the Orders were into higher thought, alchemy. Crowley was an egocentric ***. Wanted to open portals. I am surprised by how long he lived.

I feel, we overlook, important writers, and talk way too much on Crowley, who was ejected from everywhere he went. I can't read his stuff, it rolls my eyes.

Last edited by Opal; 01-02-2020 at 03:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Monk (01-02-2020)
Unread 01-02-2020, 03:42 PM

I will read more before I comment. Good morning! Have to work today though.
Monk (01-02-2020)
Unread 01-02-2020, 05:07 PM

Hi Opal,
I hate Crowley, especially how he used women under his spell, however he fascinates me like a dangerous cobra, i have read all his books but i don't like him at all.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Hirsig
There was a time when Crowley called up the demon Choronzon, it must have been a terrifying experience....for the demon, fancy coming face to face with Crowley, i bet the poor demon was never the same again, LOL.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

Last edited by Monk; 01-02-2020 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Adding link.
Unread 01-02-2020, 06:02 PM

Quote:
When we read about Thomas H. Burgoyne, we find connections between Peter Davidson, Theodor Reuss, Aleister Crowley, and Karl Kellner, i am not sure if they all had contact but some did:-
https://www.sueyounghistories.com/20...yne-1855-1894/
You can see this by other links below:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermet...rhood_of_Light
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermet...rhood_of_Luxor

Central to these rituals is Hermes Trismegistus, there is no real evidence that he existed but obviously some believe he did.

I thought i would deal with Theodor Reuss first as he was very influencial during the period.
I thought i would start with the Illuminati.
P;ease scroll down link to 6 The Revival of the Order of the Illuminati in 1895, please note date of date of 12 March 1901 in Berlin and 19 November 1786 in Regensburg.
www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...
The original Illuminati aligned to 1st May 1776
en.wikipedia.org...
They originally aligned to Walpurgis_Night.
en.wikipedia.org...
Also known as Witches Night

Below is an astronomy graph of the Sun rising on 19 November 1786 in Regensburg, Germany, this is called the Sunrise day marker

Please note it is highly probable by links above that Thomas H. Burgoyne was also involved in sex magic like Crowley, i'm not keen on ritual magic and using astrology methods, apart from anything else, i feel it is highly dangerous! I have never been involved but my knowledge is as a researcher or a ghost buster, i found it very scary!
Unread 01-02-2020, 08:50 PM

Smile Re: Thomas H Burgoyne

Quote:
Please note it is highly probable by links above that Thomas H. Burgoyne was also involved in sex magic like Crowley, i'm not keen on ritual magic and using astrology methods, apart from anything else, i feel it is highly dangerous! I have never been involved but my knowledge is as a researcher or a ghost buster, i found it very scary!
Monk, that's the Sun marking the Ascendant in astrology. In the ancient Roman religion, Apollo drove the chariot of the Sun, personified as Sol, through the Gates of the East at dawn. Apollo was derived by the ancient Greeks from the Egyptian solar version of Horus, son of Osirus and Isis. Horus guarded the Sun, personified as Ra, as it passed through the underworld, realm of Osirus, and ensured it would rise at dawn.
Ra travelled on the solar barge on a river around the Earth. The chariot carrying Helios/Sol also traveled on a river, and the horses pulling it were gifts from the Sea-ruler Poseidon/Neptune.
The word "horoscope" was derived from Horus, meaning "watcher of the hour". The word "horizon" is also from Horus. Most astrologers don't realize how much of the ancient Egyptian culture is included in our Greco-Roman astrology.
Unread 01-03-2020, 04:10 AM

Quote:
I guess, in my head, I think that they are con artists and/or cultists when they go down that road. I like studying astrology, the ages, natal, horary, mundane, whatever, but, when people try mind games and control ****, well you know, you are Scorpio Ascending too.
Unread 01-03-2020, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Monk, that's the Sun marking the Ascendant in astrology. In the ancient Roman religion, Apollo drove the chariot of the Sun, personified as Sol, through the Gates of the East at dawn. Apollo was derived by the ancient Greeks from the Egyptian solar version of Horus, son of Osirus and Isis. Horus guarded the Sun, personified as Ra, as it passed through the underworld, realm of Osirus, and ensured it would rise at dawn.
Ra travelled on the solar barge on a river around the Earth. The chariot carrying Helios/Sol also traveled on a river, and the horses pulling it were gifts from the Sea-ruler Poseidon/Neptune.
The word "horoscope" was derived from Horus, meaning "watcher of the hour". The word "horizon" is also from Horus. Most astrologers don't realize how much of the ancient Egyptian culture is included in our Greco-Roman astrology.
Nice, thanks David
Unread 01-03-2020, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Hi Opal,
I hate Crowley, especially how he used women under his spell, however he fascinates me like a dangerous cobra, i have read all his books but i don't like him at all.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Hirsig
There was a time when Crowley called up the demon Choronzon, it must have been a terrifying experience....for the demon, fancy coming face to face with Crowley, i bet the poor demon was never the same again, LOL.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

Such a pity that he was a fellow Libra Sun. I usually like Libra’s.
Unread 01-03-2020, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I guess, in my head, I think that they are con artists and/or cultists when they go down that road. I like studying astrology, the ages, natal, horary, mundane, whatever, but, when people try mind games and control ****, well you know, you are Scorpio Ascending too.
I have no idea if you are a "modern" astrologer Opal, but with using Chiron, you have a very interesting Kite.
If you use Pluto it is fairly near the MC with a Scorpio rising so yes you have twitchy nose as i have LOL.
If i didn't show date, place or time, could i put your parans on private download so only astrologers and members can see it, it is 8 pages written by Brady.
Don't worry your parans are good, Venus is in paran with Sirius and you have a connection to a Royal Persian Star.
Sorry for the spotlight, but i want to know how accurate the report is.
Unread 01-03-2020, 11:34 AM

My Ghost Busting days are long gone but membership details of joining the oldest of all paranormal investigating societies is below:-

Unread 01-03-2020, 11:41 AM

At that time i lived in Enfield, and was involved with a lot of paranormal activity, but mostly trying to help an 11 year old girl who had been playing with an Ouija board, it was frightening!
Unread 01-03-2020, 02:17 PM

Quote:
I have no idea if you are a "modern" astrologer Opal, but with using Chiron, you have a very interesting Kite.
If you use Pluto it is fairly near the MC with a Scorpio rising so yes you have twitchy nose as i have LOL.
If i didn't show date, place or time, could i put your parans on private download so only astrologers and members can see it, it is 8 pages written by Brady.
Don't worry your parans are good, Venus is in paran with Sirius and you have a connection to a Royal Persian Star.
Sorry for the spotlight, but i want to know how accurate the report is.
I am a modern astrologer student. You have my permission to post as you said. Thank you. I am very curious. I will be honest with my opinion.

Last edited by Opal; 01-03-2020 at 02:24 PM.
Unread 01-03-2020, 02:18 PM

Quote:
At that time i lived in Enfield, and was involved with a lot of paranormal activity, but mostly trying to help an 11 year old girl who had been playing with an Ouija board, it was frightening!
We’re you able to help her?
Unread 01-03-2020, 02:22 PM

Quote:
How did you get the scar over your left eye?

You look so serious, they should have let you smile. 😄
Unread 01-03-2020, 04:05 PM

Hi Opal,
Yes we helped Janet, but she never really recovered, a few years ago i saw her on TV, but she looked like a frightened rabbit, bless her!
In 1977 i was a junior investigator attached to Maurice Grosse.
The Conjuring 2 film was loosely based on the events but hardly accurate, the most accurate Drama would be "The Enfield Haunting", that stays accurate to events 95%.

Last edited by Monk; 01-03-2020 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Edit
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-05-2020)
Unread 01-03-2020, 06:22 PM

Hi Opal,
I'll do your parans tomorrow, i got my scar as a kid falling against a door frame, Passport Photo's need you to look serious, i'm sorry usaully i'm always smiling!

Janet at 11 used to go into trances, and i verify that recording on link below is her talking with investigators, i wonder how she didn't damage her vocal cords, could be disturbing to some members, so be warned:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Xhed0jP50

This happened with her just playing with a ouija board with her sister, so now you know why i give warnings with Ritual Magic!
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
Opal (01-05-2020)
Unread 01-04-2020, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Hi Opal,
Yes we helped Janet, but she never really recovered, a few years ago i saw her on TV, but she looked like a frightened rabbit, bless her!
In 1977 i was a junior investigator attached to Maurice Grosse.
The Conjuring 2 film was loosely based on the events but hardly accurate, the most accurate Drama would be "The Enfield Haunting", that stays accurate to events 95%.
Do you know her natal. were you able to use astrology to assist her in any way?

Most of us, my generation anyways, played with the board, it didn't work, we got bored, and that was all.

Why do you think that she was chosen by the "?" ?

The entity stated that it uses the life force of youth, but, many of us, played with The Ouija Board, it was the $10 Christmas gift, that seemed to work as good as Mouse Trap.

Was the home she was in special? Was her family different? I guess, I want to know why this person. Why Janet?
Unread 01-04-2020, 02:21 AM

[QUOTE=Monk;1019451]Hi Opal,
I'll do your parans tomorrow, i got my scar as a kid falling against a door frame, Passport Photo's need you to look serious, i'm sorry usaully i'm always smiling!

QUOTE]

I will be looking forward to reading it, and responding. I should let you know, that I will be working out of town, where I will be will have no access to computer. Not sure, when I will be here, and when I won't. Just letting you know.

When I was 6, I was running in the school hallway, a boy pushed me, my teeth hit a doorknob. I chipped a tooth, and cut my lip, stitches.

Last edited by Opal; 01-04-2020 at 03:16 AM.
Unread 01-04-2020, 03:20 AM

I see the kite, I had not before, it is not extremely tight, but, it is there. They are soft aspects, I am used to hard, but they are hard planets.
Unread 01-04-2020, 12:45 PM

Hi Opal,

The first four pages of your parans are on private members download below:-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 24 40% (2).jpg (58.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg picture 25 40% (2).jpg (57.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg picture 26 40% (2).jpg (62.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg picture 27 40% (2).jpg (62.7 KB, 1 views)
Unread 01-04-2020, 12:50 PM

The final four pages are below, is there anything in them that you feel are accurate?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 28 40% (2).jpg (68.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg picture 29 40% (2).jpg (63.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg picture 30 40% (2).jpg (64.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg picture 31 40% (2).jpg (66.1 KB, 1 views)
Unread 01-04-2020, 01:08 PM

I was a junior investigator regarding the Enfield Haunting, and was never there as much as Maurice Grosse or Guy Playfair, but i did see a great deal of paranormal activity.
Janet was going through Puberty at the time and it is thought that some malevolent entities can attack some children during this stage.
I never got Janets birth chart, i was at the stage of learning astrology in 1977, and everything had to be plotted on an astrology wheel by hand then, no astrology programs to make life easier, i found it exhausting when i was 21.

It looked like there were several personalties, one was a previous tenent who had died in the house named Bill Wilkins, but there was another personality that i thought was different that was malevolent.

My memories of that time are listed below, my Avatar on that forum is Astronomer 62, several pages to read:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1220985/pg1

Last edited by Monk; 01-04-2020 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Edit.
Unread 01-04-2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Hi Opal,

The first four pages of your parans are on private members download below:-
Thank you, and good morning! I have only read The Watcher of the South. Sounds accurate so far. Unfortunately I have to go out of town now. I will read, and be back soon!😄
Monk (01-04-2020)
Unread 01-04-2020, 01:43 PM

Hi Opal,
In regards to you trying to find out when the Age of Aquarius began, it is a difficult question, the astrology wheel has been fixed for approx. 2,000 years and hasn't moved regarding procession.
The four Royal Persian Stars, being Regulus, Aldebaran, Antares and Formalhaut (you have this one in your parans) are the masters of the Angles, Some say that Aldebaran or Regulus were the chief stars.

There is only one star that has changed signs recently that actually sits on the ecliptic, the others do not.

By Greenwich mean time, Regulus slipped into Virgo at 04:56 AM on 18th September 2011, i have no idea if this will help you but it is the best i can do!

Last edited by Monk; 01-04-2020 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Edit
Unread 01-04-2020, 03:11 PM

Smile Re: Thomas H Burgoyne

Quote:
Hi Opal,
In regards to you trying to find out when the Age of Aquarius began, it is a difficult question, the astrology wheel has been fixed for approx. 2,000 years and hasn't moved regarding procession.
The four Royal Persian Stars, being Regulus, Aldebaran, Antares and Formalhaut (you have this one in your parans) are the masters of the Angles, Some say that Aldebaran or Regulus were the chief stars.

There is only one star that has changed signs recently that actually sits on the ecliptic, the others do not.

By Greenwich mean time, Regulus slipped into Virgo at 04:56 AM on 18th September 2011, i have no idea if this will help you but it is the best i can do!
Monk, it's really a personal choice as to when the sidereal Ages begin and end. You choose the the point that marks the Age in the sidereal zodiac, and where the Sign-boundaries are. Nearly all astrologers are using the Vernal Equinoctial Point as the indicator, and Precession of the Vernal Equinox gives its rate of transit through their own choice of sideral Sign-boundary locations. Most practicing, Western siderealists are centering one of their 12 equal Signs, Taurus, on the longitudinal, zodiacal position of Aldebaran, which gives a sidereal Aquarian Age not beginning until 2377.

Most tropicalists are using equal sidereal Signs, and believe that the sidereal zodiac is useful ONLY for determining the Astrological Ages. Relatively few are using Regulus to locate the boundary between sidereal Leo and Virgo, which would mean that for them, the Vernal Equinoctial Point transited retrograde from sidereal Pisces into sidereal Aquarius at the beginning of Northern hemispheric Spring in the year 2012. Some are using equal sidereal Signs, and the VEP's location in the Year 1 A.D. to affix the boundary between sidereal Aries and Pisces, which gives the start-date for the sidereal Aquarian Age as 2149.

Or, one could pick Sign-boundaries between the unequal-length, zodiacal constellations, and have the Aquarian Age beginning when the VEP reaches the chosen longitudinal boundary between the constellations Pisces and Aquarius. Then, the start-date will depend on just where one locates that particular boundary.

Last edited by david starling; 01-04-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Tags
burgoyne, thomas