Jupiter moving into Leo

Love2Know

What does this signify? Good times ahead and this is very benifical for who? Can I except some good times ahead??

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
What does this signify? Good times ahead and this is very benifical for who? Can I except some good times ahead??

Expect some parties with cake and lots of showing off!

Yea, I'm not sure what to expect. :lol:

Mostly what I've read says it'll be a great year.

virgo18

In general it will bring happiness and creativity to all the sings. It brings blessiings in disguise, a good time to let go ill memories.
It will bring motivation for all the people, and that's what the world needs more!

For more personal changes:
If you have a Strong Jupiter you'll feel it, If you have Sag rising in your actual or actual Solar Return or personal planets or rising in Sag.
If you don't own a strong Jupiter you will not notice it's influence very much.

In my opinion, Jupiter in Cancer is wow, but I heard that when entering in Leo brings very positive changes, less emotional.

Blaze

Account Closed
In general it will bring happiness and creativity to all the sings. It brings blessiings in disguise, a good time to let go ill memories.
It will bring motivation for all the people, and that's what the world needs more!

For more personal changes:
If you have a Strong Jupiter you'll feel it, If you have Sag rising in your actual or actual Solar Return or personal planets or rising in Sag.
If you don't own a strong Jupiter you will not notice it's influence very much.

In my opinion, Jupiter in Cancer is wow, but I heard that when entering in Leo brings very positive changes, less emotional.

Huh. Sag is in my 8th house. Does that mean I'll feel this influence? Or will my Jupiter in Cancer just ruin this? :p

The_Saturnian

I was waiting very eagerly for a thread to be created on this topic. I've been rather busy lately so I haven't been able to start a thread on this subject. Wow! Jupiter is finally in Leo. Expansion of risk taking, creativity, new children in the family?, love affairs etc. I've been waiting for this day for a very long time. In fact several things have happened to me this week which I did not expect expect to occur. All very positive. Here's what's happening in my chart. Transiting Jupiter is shortly going to conjunct my natal close Sun-Mars conjunction. Expansion/improvement in my health as Mars rules 6th house of health being Scorpio. Additionally, Jupiter is in fact ruler of the 7th. So, possibly a new woman in my life? I have recently noticed a change on my mount of Venus in my left hand. A triangle/what appears to be the letter A is developing. Palmistry dictates that the letter on the mount of Venus can indicate a jovial time and/or the appearance of someone special in your life. Back to the topic, I envisage that I will also be getting a car soon for transportation to commute to and from. I love driving :D. Let's see what happens. This is going to be a good birthday period I've had in a long time. I sincerely hope it brings good luck and lots of great fortune for one and all!

Blaze

Account Closed
Dear Blaze
You'll feel its influence in the house were you have LEO.
and Planets in Fire signs, or fixed.

Ah, I see. Well, My fifth house has Leo in it. And my moon is in Leo so I guess this will be a good year!

Thanks for the reply~

jupiterianguru

Im excited because my 7th house is in leo maybe I might get another chance for a relationship. I notice a pattern and partly why I chose the screen name I did Jupiter in fire signs often equals a new relationship or important person coming into my life. Last major relationship that was serious Jupiter Aries around 21 degrees. Before that Jupiter Sagittarius around 21 degrees an important person came into my life.
Hmm im ready and waiting for more interesting things.

This is why I am excited im not sure why this happens but my venus is in sagittarius unaspected so maybe that is the reason.

All those other people were individuals I did not know before that.

greybeard

Here we go with pie-in-the-sky generalizations again.

Jupiter spends about a year in each sign, no? Is it reasonable to expect that there will be parties and cake for everyone throughout the year?

A teaspoon of reality and a pinch of logic never hurt astrology at all. Add those ingredients to some serious study and ....

virgo18

Greybeard

I dont see any problem with generalizing. The thread is about Jupiter in Leo itself, so it is a general subject. If someone is specifying: its about their own experience with it.

Jupiter will affect the houses which are in LEO, For everyone. This could be positive or not so positive.
This is real, not a generalization.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Graybeard

I dont see any problem with generalizing. The thread is about Jupiter in Leo itself, so it is a general subject. If someone is specifying: its about their own experience with it.

Jupiter will affect the houses which are in LEO, For everyone. This could be positive or not so positive.
This is real, not a generalization.

How about the planets in leo?

:D I'm gonna be happy af! I finally get to move with my fine *** Irish bae next year when Jupiter gonna conj my Moon :D

And I'm gonna have fun in northern Ireland!!!! And Jupiters gonna opposite my merc & Venus so I might be extra with being myself(Asc ruler Venus is gonna opp Jupiter) and in my thoughts (jup opp mermerc)

Love2Know

:D I'm gonna be happy af! I finally get to move with my fine *** Irish bae next year when Jupiter gonna conj my Moon :D

And I'm gonna have fun in northern Ireland!!!! And Jupiters gonna opposite my merc & Venus so I might be extra with being myself(Asc ruler Venus is gonna opp Jupiter) and in my thoughts (jup opp mermerc)
Movin in with the bae.. sounds awesome. #irishbae . My bae is half irish.

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Here we go with pie-in-the-sky generalizations again.

Jupiter spends about a year in each sign, no? Is it reasonable to expect that there will be parties and cake for everyone throughout the year?

A teaspoon of reality and a pinch of logic never hurt astrology at all. Add those ingredients to some serious study and ....

What does it mean when any slow-moving planet changes signs?

Jupiter: expansion, fortune, luck, foolhardiness, benefactors, teachers, philosophy, law and religion

Cancer: women, children, motherhood, nurturing, moodiness, emotional security, home

Leo: dramatic arts, creativity, glamour, generosity, playfulness, self-centeredness, the individual vs. the collective

So, I'd expect the things Jupiter represents to shift focus from expressions in the domain of Cancer to expression in the domain of Leo.

Interesting to me, the timeline of this court case about "Hobby Lobby" (an arts and crafts company) and birth control.

Jupiter entered Cancer in June, 2013. This is when an appeals court ruled that Hobby Lobby could be granted "religious freedom" as a company. Then in June 2014, the Supreme Court ruled on their birth control case, just before Jupiter left Cancer. Now as Jupiter is in Leo, the decision has been highly sensationalized and publicized in the media, and people are arguing yet again about companies having individual religious freedoms. Does Jupiter have a heavy hand in all this? I think so, anyway. :innocent: