Will I get the Analyst Job

Misagem

I applied for a job outside the company I am currently with. I am not happy in my current role. I really need that job I interviewed for - it is a full time career role. I am awaiting their call and final decision over the next month.
Please, please assist me.

Will I get the Analyst job?

Attachments

• will_i_get_the_analyst_job.jpg
    will_i_get_the_analyst_job.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
In your chart Venus is your planetary significator. The significator of the job is the Moon, ruler of the 10th house. Neither Venus nor the Moon have essential dignity. They are both too close to the Sun. The Moon is separating from Venus in the same sign Leo and has made other aspects since its contact with Venus indicating that there are other applicants being considered and will make one last aspect with Mars. Just about the entire score is against you in this chart; therefore, the answer to your question is no.

Misagem

Please note, a friend of mine got me the interview and is very close with her boss who interviewed me. I am not putting all my eggs in one basket, but I am hoping she is a ray of sunlight :)

If I do not get it, I am left to the mercy of my current job which I hate.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

First, the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination, taking the 10th whole sign house as signifying the career job, = Cancer = the Moon = a "maybe" answer (not much of an answer!)

Looking at the chart in the usual way, it does not look promising-as horary experts Culpeper and Tikana have clearly indicated.

But I'll take a look using the Part of Employers-POE- (moon+saturn-jupiter) as my primary quesited indicator:
-POE falls @ 4 Sagittarius in the querent's 3rd house (cadent = - testimony) but which also posits the Lucky Strike North Node (+), and the POE is in a Bright Degree of Sagittarius (+) , so net POE testimonies are slightly +
-querent's significator is not yet combust (by the orbs I use which puts Venus combust at 3 degrees before or after the Sun), flows toward the POE and is in applying trine to the POE = + testimony
-job significator, Moon, also flows toward POE = + testimony
Note that both querent's significator, Venus, and job significator, Moon, posit the 11th whole sign house of friends-I think this clearly indicates that any success here would largely depend upon the influence of her friend re to obtaining this job; indeed, the Sun as lord of querent's house of friends and the good spirit (her 11th house) could well indicate the importance of the influence of her friend regarding querent's (Venus) obtaining this job (Moon)-those 2 significators are all around the Sun there in that 11th house!

Results:
Positive = +3
..so we get a quite different indication when we center the quesited significator on the POE: from this perspective I suggest a "yes you will get the job" answer to this question. Of course, going this way (using the POE) could easily be wrong, but when I do use Parts/Lots in horary, a good deal of the time they prove out-we'll soon see if it does in this case!
Good Luck!

tikana

Please note, a friend of mine got me the interview and is very close with her boss who interviewed me. I am not putting all my eggs in one basket, but I am hoping she is a ray of sunlight :)

If I do not get it, I am left to the mercy of my current job which I hate.

doesnt matter who got you an interview..
you asked will i get a job

T

Misagem

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

First, the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination, taking the 10th whole sign house as signifying the career job, = Cancer = the Moon = a "maybe" answer (not much of an answer!)

Looking at the chart in the usual way, it does not look promising-as horary experts Culpeper and Tikana have clearly indicated.

But I'll take a look using the Part of Employers-POE- (moon+saturn-jupiter) as my primary quesited indicator:
-POE falls @ 4 Sagittarius in the querent's 3rd house (cadent = - testimony) but which also posits the Lucky Strike North Node (+), and the POE is in a Bright Degree of Sagittarius (+) , so net POE testimonies are slightly +
-querent's significator is not yet combust (by the orbs I use which puts Venus combust at 3 degrees before or after the Sun), flows toward the POE and is in applying trine to the POE = + testimony
-job significator, Moon, also flows toward POE = + testimony
Note that both querent's significator, Venus, and job significator, Moon, posit the 11th whole sign house of friends-I think this clearly indicates that any success here would largely depend upon the influence of her friend re to obtaining this job; indeed, the Sun as lord of querent's house of friends and the good spirit (her 11th house) could well indicate the importance of the influence of her friend regarding querent's (Venus) obtaining this job (Moon)-those 2 significators are all around the Sun there in that 11th house!

Results:
Positive = +3
..so we get a quite different indication when we center the quesited significator on the POE: from this perspective I suggest a "yes you will get the job" answer to this question. Of course, going this way (using the POE) could easily be wrong, but when I do use Parts/Lots in horary, a good deal of the time they prove out-we'll soon see if it does in this case!
Good Luck!

Thank you very much dr. farr for offering a different perspective. I will update on the outcome.

tikana

yeah but with what you said you are phrasing a new qquestion
will my friend help me to get this job
do you understand?

Misagem

yeah but with what you said you are phrasing a new qquestion
will my friend help me to get this job
do you understand?

Yes.

Just wanted to update all - I did not get the position. Someone else got the position.

I am deeply sadden and hope I get to change jobs this month. I am very stressed out at my current position and am doing more than I am paid for - with bosses who do not care that we have families to go home to.
It is very sad, but I am holding on my current position, until I get another job. I also travel over 3 hours a day to my current job. It is stressful and I am breaking down.

dr. farr

Well, the more positive indication using the Part of Employers didn't work out here; sometimes that happens, when using the Lots, as I mentioned in my original post.

Maybe if you had obtained the job it might not have been all that great: using Maximus 'inceptional" method applied to horary, Moon sign is fixed (Leo) showing mixed conditions (good and bad mixed together) at the start of the job, but also the lord of the Moon sign, the Sun, is in Leo as well, a fixed sign, showing mixed conditions later on in the job as well.

Don't get discouraged-at least you are still employed!!