Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-16-2011, 10:53 PM

Re: Something about Scorpio Ascendant

my nephew has scorpio ascendant with pluto in scorpio conjunct ascendant from 12th house. He almost died after birth. At 5 days old he got ill from spinal meningitis and they told his folks that he would almost certainly die. But he survived. He has had learning disabilities that impacted him, which I think are a result from the illness. He is good looking and serious, about to graduate and go to college.

The Following User Says Thank You to fushiafairy For This Useful Post:
Pisces Adonis (12-30-2012)
Unread 02-20-2011, 08:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScorpioDub
Re: Something about Scorpio-Ascendant now?

OK So i have heard the same thing about scorpio. I have read it in books aswell. The death thing is has factual basis..... I know i had a really traumatic birth. I was a week late, and my shoulders were disconnected because i was so huge (11pounds3ounces)
I also asked my mother if anyone in her family died near my birth, 3 months after my great-grandfather has passed away....Oh yeah i forgot to add also that i have pluto and the moon hanging out on the Ascendant. So i think this would apply here....

Last edited by ScorpioDub; 02-20-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Unread 02-20-2011, 11:32 PM

Well, very interesting topic... I'm scorpio rising with sun in scorpio and 12th house Mars... well, no death around until I was 7, but I almost died in birthtime, my mother told me I was born after 36 hours and almost with no air... through a Caesarean...

Death don't scares me, but I don't like to go to funerals, I don't like to see people crying ...
Unread 03-05-2011, 06:53 AM

It was freaky to read what you had posted! I even went and checked out the site to further read up on it and it's crazy! Cause whats even weirder is that after my cousin passed away on January 6th 2007, with in 4-6 months his father had knocked up this woman whom gave birth to a little girl! And the even weirder part? she looks and acts like my cousin!!! Different mom's, same father! Its so bizarre!

Both my grandmothers passed away in 2008, but one passed away in October and the other on December 26th (that one was a Gemini w/ a Scorpio Moon! Who married a Scorpio!). Then my aunt passed away on March 9th, 2008 from breast cancer... I also knew someone who was a victim of the Virgin Tech Shooting and it happened on the day of my 20th Birthday. And then on December 12th, 2006 two friends of mine died in a horrific car crash. One was thrown into a tree, the other was burn alive! '

And the crazy part is on top of this I've been in a horrific car crash on June 28th 2008 came out with nothing but a bruise on my right foot and totaled the entire front of the car! And then last year on July 6th of my Bf's birthday, while I was with him his great uncle passed away! (My BF is a Cancer w/ a Cancer moon & Leo rising). I've been kind of on a roller coaster of death since I was 8 when my great-grandmother passed away.

Anyway....

I've got a Scorpio Moon-Pluto, both in the 8th house and I almost died at birth! My umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck twice while I was still in my mothers womb. I was literally turning blue and suffocating! They had to give her a C-Section to save me. I thank my aunt who is a nurse for looking at the chart after my mothers Quack of a doctor told her everything was okay. A$$$holes! They almost killed me lol
Aries (Sun/Mercury/Jupiter/NN - 1st House), Scorpio (Moon/Pluto - 8th House), Pisces (Venus/Rising - 1st House), Gemini (Mars/Chiron/Eros - 3rd House), Sagittarius (Saturn -9th House / Uranus/MidHeaven - 10th House), Aquarius (Juno 12th House).

Last edited by AriScoPis87; 03-05-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:02 PM

I'm a Cap sun/Scorp Asc/Gem Moon with Pluto in the 12th house (scorpio) Venus and Mars trine pluto, Neptune sextile Pluto, and Pluto sextile Midheaven.

My mothers sister died 2 months before I was born and my mother's heart stopped when delivering me. Fortunately, they got her back and I still have her today
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:24 PM

Re: Something about Scorpio-Ascendant now?

wow this is really interesting.. im a scorpio rising with pluto and saturn in scorpio! Now that you mention about 'death' my grandfather's brother passed away when I was very young... I will ask my dad how old I was...

But does this only happen at birth? i'm just thinking.. when i got engaged, and only about a year before my entry into the new family (my in laws) my father in law passed away... do you think this is linked too? I dont know.. just a thought I had!
Unread 11-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
I only know of two people with scorpio ascendant, but indeed, both of them almost died during birth.
My best friend has moon in scorpio, and she and her mother almost died during her birth.
I haven't read all this thread, but would add that pluto conj Asc can have problematic births, need resusitating, breathing problems and/or health or just as prominent at Scorpio Asc..

and if pluto is later in 1st the will be some kind of crisis when Solar arc Asc moves onto pluto, this can also signify a death within family. Similar theme for IC onto pluto in 4th of pluto SA onto IC
Unread 05-28-2012, 04:08 AM

I thought this was very interesting, I'm a scorpio rising...
4 months after I was born my father drowned in a river.
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:08 AM

I' m stellium scorpio ( mecury, mars, urenus) .
Pluto in my 1st but AC not scorpio.

When I was born , luckily there's no death in family.

I just want to share the info because somehow I feel related to this sign.
Unread 05-30-2012, 08:31 PM

I have a stellium in Scorpio (Sun, Mars, Mercury and Pluto) all in the 1st house Scorpio (so you can very well imagine I am a Scorpio AC). I don't think there was anyone who died, or has died around the time frame when I was born. The first death I've seen in my life was when I was 9.

Although I have been to more than 4 funerals, and I am only 18...although so has my family, and I doubt they are all Scorpionic Dominant.

Last edited by SniperBomber328; 06-03-2012 at 12:36 AM.
Unread 05-31-2012, 02:45 PM

A lot of what you all said I can relate to, and thank you for this thread. I'm a pretty optimistic person, but death is in the back of my mind all the time. Not in a morbid way, just in a very real sense of death is inevitable. I do feel that if I died tomorrow though, I took advantage of most of what life threw my way. I have more trouble with the intensity of Scorpio, than all the death around.
Unread 12-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fushiafairy View Post
my nephew has scorpio ascendant with pluto in scorpio conjunct ascendant from 12th house. He almost died after birth. At 5 days old he got ill from spinal meningitis and they told his folks that he would almost certainly die. But he survived. He has had learning disabilities that impacted him, which I think are a result from the illness. He is good looking and serious, about to graduate and go to college.
When I first was learning about the Ascendant, I learned I'd probably was a Scorpio Rising based on what time my mom gave me. I felt I HAD to be as the description matched me spot on.

Just yesterday I got my birth time as shown on the Birth Certificate, and not only am I a Scorpio Rising, but my Ascendant conjucts my Pluto (which is also in Scorpio)!!!!!

Not only that but just right after I was born I was infected with a very serious case of pneumonia that I had to stay in the hospital for at least a whole week. I'm not sure if I almost died but my mother was so worried that when she told me the story years later, it sounded as though she was so worried I was going to die!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBlue View Post
I'm a Cap sun/Scorp Asc/Gem Moon with Pluto in the 12th house (scorpio) Venus and Mars trine pluto, Neptune sextile Pluto, and Pluto sextile Midheaven.

My mothers sister died 2 months before I was born and my mother's heart stopped when delivering me. Fortunately, they got her back and I still have her today

My mother herself got ill after giving birth to me. I'm not sure either of the details but when she lost it one time she started ranting how much she suffered all through her life when she raising me and when she brought up about giving birth to me, she sounded as though she WAS really ill when she gave birth to me.

**** I really do believe what they say that Scorpio Rising is the HARDEST Ascendant to be born under it

I still am awed as hell when I hear stories of people facing hard illnesses or even near-death whenever a Scorpio Rising thread comes up .
Unread 04-01-2015, 09:43 AM

I realize this reply is almost three years late but I also have Scorpio rising with Pluto in Scorpio in the first house. No significant deaths before or after I was born that I know of and I have never attended a funeral in my life. The only time I've experienced death was whenever a great-grandparent passed away.

However...I recently found out when I was about two months old, I ran a high fever due to pneumonia and had my father not gotten me into the shower in time, I would of died. I was also born during a blizzard and it was the coldest winter in my hometown that my father says he experienced while living up there.
Unread 04-10-2015, 10:44 PM

What about a progression into scorpio rising with pluto in the first within pluto making an aspect to the sun, or the sun in 8th house. Could this possibily mean the death of your father?
Unread 04-11-2015, 05:15 AM

scorpio rising here and have had countless near death experiences that i remember quite vividly. some out curiousness, another carelessness, the others recklessness, and probably many others which didn't pass my threshold of awareness. scorpio dominant in a chart implies death experiences in general, be them at birth or throughout life. they always mark critical junctures in life and they can be the sources of much trauma yet it's well within scorpios capacity to choose to see it as a cleansing or sorts, and hopefully the scorpio will take what is elemental to the experience, for his/her own personal development, and rise again, even stronger and more antiquated with the forces of life and death. it's all geared to gaining a higher understanding of the union between his/her mind body and spirit with the cosmos. this can also be tapped into through kundalini practices to activate the psychic energies dormant at the base of ones spine/the area of the body ruled by scorpio. this chi or prahna can be activated, through meditation/other spiritual disciplines and rises up the spine via 3 energy channels which surround all the major chakras in the human body. when activated, these spiritual energies rise through and cleanse each chakra, releasing out the crown of the head and up into the cosmos. the scorpio dominant or anyone with a strong pluto has much to gain through kundalini yoga, indeed...

edit: here's a song i'm now listening to which i thought i should drop here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVbMhy7EhJw

Last edited by 1magu1t1on_13; 04-11-2015 at 05:39 AM.
Unread 04-11-2015, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1magu1t1on_13 View Post
scorpio rising here and have had countless near death experiences that i remember quite vividly. some out curiousness, another carelessness, the others recklessness, and probably many others which didn't pass my threshold of awareness. scorpio dominant in a chart implies death experiences in general, be them at birth or throughout life. they always mark critical junctures in life and they can be the sources of much trauma yet it's well within scorpios capacity to choose to see it as a cleansing or sorts, and hopefully the scorpio will take what is elemental to the experience, for his/her own personal development, and rise again, even stronger and more antiquated with the forces of life and death. it's all geared to gaining a higher understanding of the union between his/her mind body and spirit with the cosmos. this can also be tapped into through kundalini practices to activate the psychic energies dormant at the base of ones spine/the area of the body ruled by scorpio. this chi or prahna can be activated, through meditation/other spiritual disciplines and rises up the spine via 3 energy channels which surround all the major chakras in the human body. when activated, these spiritual energies rise through and cleanse each chakra, releasing out the crown of the head and up into the cosmos. the scorpio dominant or anyone with a strong pluto has much to gain through kundalini yoga, indeed...
I must be an odd Scorpio ascendant then as death isn't an occurring theme in my life and I have never experienced a near death experience other than the pneumona incident. I did fall out of a moving car when I was about three or four years old and had to be taken to the emergency room. I also ran another high fever when I was four and once again had to be taken to the ER in the town where I currently live.

Does dreaming about the death of others and having dead relatives visit you in your dreams relate to Scorpio rising as well? I also wonder if we'd make good morticians as death seems to be a theme in our lives as well. Also when someone dies, it does not affect me at all and I do not cry or mourn them.
Unread 04-11-2015, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
I must be an odd Scorpio ascendant then as death isn't an occurring theme in my life and I have never experienced a near death experience other than the pneumona incident. I did fall out of a moving car when I was about three or four years old and had to be taken to the emergency room. I also ran another high fever when I was four and once again had to be taken to the ER in the town where I currently live.
Does dreaming about the death of others and having dead relatives visit you in your dreams relate to Scorpio rising as well? I also wonder if we'd make good morticians as death seems to be a theme in our lives as well. Also when someone dies, it does not affect me at all and I do not cry or mourn them.

Now I am confused - I have an Eighth House 4-planet Conjunction of Sun, Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus, ALL within 7 degrees of each other, And Pluto Sextiles this Sun, And Mars Trines this Sun and Sextiles Pluto, and Uranus semi-sextiles my Midheaven and Mercury semi-sextiles Uranus, and Venus is on the Cusp of the Eighth,

yet I have never gotten an inheritance and nobody close to me has ever died. whats wrong with my eighth house

Last edited by capriquarian97; 04-11-2015 at 10:28 AM.
Unread 04-11-2015, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capriquarian97 View Post
Now I am confused - I have an Eighth House 4-planet Conjunction of Sun, Jupiter, Neptune, and Uranus, ALL within 7 degrees of each other, And Pluto Sextiles this Sun, And Mars Trines this Sun and Sextiles Pluto, and Uranus semi-sextiles my Midheaven and Mercury semi-sextiles Uranus, and Venus is on the Cusp of the Eighth,

yet I have never gotten an inheritance and nobody close to me has ever died. whats wrong with my eighth house
Whoa. Sounds like you have a strong Scorpio influence on your chart with your stellium in the 8th house. Does Scorpio occupy your first house? If not, very Plutonian regardless.

I have Jupiter retrograde in Cancer in my 8th and it trines my Scorpio ascendant. 8th house is occupied by Gemini and my vertex is in the 8th house as well. Jupiter in the 8th means a person can possibly inherit something after a loved one passes so I'm in the same boat as you as not receiving inheritances from any deceased loved ones although I have two relatives suffering from cancer and they're both terminal but I'm not sure I'll be receiving anything from either of them in the event of their deaths. Anywho, what sign is your 8th house stellium in?
Unread 04-11-2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
Whoa. Sounds like you have a strong Scorpio influence on your chart with your stellium in the 8th house. Does Scorpio occupy your first house? If not, very Plutonian regardless.

I have Jupiter retrograde in Cancer in my 8th and it trines my Scorpio ascendant. 8th house is occupied by Gemini and my vertex is in the 8th house as well. Jupiter in the 8th means a person can possibly inherit something after a loved one passes so I'm in the same boat as you as not receiving inheritances from any deceased loved ones although I have two relatives suffering from cancer and they're both terminal but I'm not sure I'll be receiving anything from either of them in the event of their deaths. Anywho, what sign is your 8th house stellium in?
uhhhh my Sun is 00 Aquarius with 2 planets in capricorn and the other one aquarius... Saturn rules my eighth house, and aspects literally every single planet in my chart, and also aspects ketu and midheaven, which explains why everything is RESTRICTED!

my Saturn is VERY malefic, conjuncting Ketu and Squaring 3 planets including my ascendant : ( though it does Sextile my sun and also semi-sextiles my midheaven, However , Saturn aspects Literally every single planet in my chart,

Still : ( My saturn is very Evil and Pluto trineing It does not help at all

Last edited by capriquarian97; 04-11-2015 at 09:39 PM.

Tags
ascendant, scorpio