Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Unread 05-27-2021, 03:51 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Socialism. Where the state, tells you, what you will do and you will like. Wear your mask comrade.

Big fight over wearing motorcycle helmets, and seatbelts in other vehicles.

There's no Federal requirement. It's up to each State.

Tobacco smoking restrictions vary from one State to another, but no smoking in Federal buildings.

Public nudity laws also vary, along with drug laws (including alcohol).

Same with abortion laws and gun laws.


Last edited by david starling; 05-27-2021 at 04:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Unread 05-28-2021, 05:56 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Big fight over wearing motorcycle helmets, and seatbelts in other vehicles.

There's no Federal requirement. It's up to each State.

Tobacco smoking restrictions vary from one State to another, but no smoking in Federal buildings.

Public nudity laws also vary, along with drug laws (including alcohol).

Same with abortion laws and gun laws.
There are a lot of bylaws. The price tags on them have risen since Covid. Hot ****, Covid has been a good little money maker for the powers that be.
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Unread 05-28-2021, 06:15 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Question Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
There are a lot of bylaws. The price tags on them have risen since Covid. Hot ****, Covid has been a good little money maker for the powers that be.

But, isn't it ALL socialists telling us what we can and can't do?
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Unread 05-28-2021, 07:12 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,501
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
But, isn't it ALL socialists telling us what we can and can't do?

Yes. There is no difference. They are one. Dividing and conquering their minions. Yes, please restrict our freedoms for our own good, so we can save humanity. Thanks for the 16.99 per pound beef. Thank you very much
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Unread 05-28-2021, 08:01 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Yes. There is no difference. They are one. Dividing and conquering their minions. Yes, please restrict our freedoms for our own good, so we can save humanity. Thanks for the 16.99 per pound beef. Thank you very much
Please consider not buying beef. Cows don’t want to die and you can save humanity. Otherwise, you are closer to the ‘they’ who you hate than you think.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Unread 05-28-2021, 11:49 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
There are a lot of bylaws. The price tags on them have risen since Covid. Hot ****, Covid has been a good little money maker for the powers that be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Please consider not buying beef. Cows don’t want to die and you can save humanity. Otherwise, you are closer to the ‘they’ who you hate than you think.

Also, cows trump a lot, and add to the greenhouse gases.
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Unread 05-29-2021, 08:38 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

i like beef though
especially burgers
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:03 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
i like beef though
especially burgers

Meat-eating is like a religion for a lot of people.

If you "are what you eat", would that make them "meat heads"?

Would Vegans be "tofu heads"?
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:05 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
i like beef though
especially burgers
Apple can you do me a favour and report back to me. Try a ‘Beyond Burger’ they are my favourite vegan burgers. Super high in protein and the flavour is so good my mouth is watering typing this. Do yourself a favour and buy a nice roll to have with it. Honestly, they’re insane.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:06 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

looooll
I'm never eating a "vegan" whatever

I had a vegetarian burger with beans instead of a patty and it was nasty
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
leomoon (05-29-2021)
  #261  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:08 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Also, cows trump a lot, and add to the greenhouse gases.
Cows are particularly nice creatures. They are so sweet and placid. Yet the prime target of torture. I can’t imagine what they must be feelings living their lives like they do, being lined up and murdered, like their parents before them, their kids after them. And nothing they can do. A nightmare. Perhaps meat eaters come back as cows.
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:09 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
looooll
I'm never eating a "vegan" whatever

I had a vegetarian burger with beans instead of a patty and it was nasty
This doesn’t have beans though it’s a whole different generation of burger.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:11 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
This doesn’t have beans though it’s a whole different generation of burger.
dude its probably made of wax with ultra artificial flavors

meat is a necessary component to a healthy diet
In a health book I was reading, a psychologist said most of her clients with mental problems were often vegans.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:16 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
dude its probably made of wax with ultra artificial flavors

meat is a necessary component to a healthy diet
In a health book I was reading, a psychologist said most of her clients with mental problems were often vegans.
Why do you assume so many things and close yourself off to so many things without, exploring. Plus, I bet the meat you eat and other types of foods has all the waxy artificial flavours you’re projecting onto vegan food, without even researching it. Or trying it.

Honestly, if you try a Beyond Burger and give me your honest review then, hats off.
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:18 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
dude its probably made of wax with ultra artificial flavors

meat is a necessary component to a healthy diet
In a health book I was reading, a psychologist said most of her clients with mental problems were often vegans.

Subway makes a decent Veggie burger.
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:20 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Why do you assume so many things and close yourself off to so many things without, exploring. Plus, I bet the meat you eat and other types of foods has all the waxy artificial flavours you’re projecting onto vegan food, without even researching it. Or trying it.

Honestly, if you try a Beyond Burger and give me your honest review then, hats off.

Maybe meat-eaters are hooked on the growth hormones in cow meat.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:24 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Why do you assume so many things and close yourself off to so many things without, exploring. Plus, I bet the meat you eat and other types of foods has all the waxy artificial flavours you’re projecting into Evan food, without even researching it. Or trying it.

Honestly, if you try a Beyond Burger and give me your honest review then, hats off.
I've already read enough on nutrition to know that anything vegan isn't worth eating. If I want a healthier diet, it will contain meat

And being vegan just isn't cool
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:25 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Vegans are lunatics
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:27 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I've already read enough on nutrition to know that anything vegan isn't worth eating. If I want a healthier diet, it will contain meat

And being vegan just isn't cool
Veganism is actually cool these days and I don’t know what books you have read about nutrition but it was probably written by a narcissistic psychopathic *****.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:27 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Vegans are lunatics
Meat eaters are psychopaths.
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:29 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Maybe meat-eaters are hooked on the growth hormones in cow meat.
This is a very good point. It helps keep them dumb and aggressive. Honestly, if there is a non-cruel option, why not take it? How can anyone possibly justify that.
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:30 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Veganism is actually cool these days and I don’t know what books you have read about nutrition but it was probably written by a narcissistic psychopathic *****.
it's cool if you're an emotionally bleeding liberal

humans have evolved to eat meat over thousands of years
what do you think humans ate during the ice age?
cutting meat out of your diet is really bad for your health
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:32 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
it's cool if you're an emotionally bleeding liberal

humans have evolved to eat meat over thousands of years
what do you think humans ate during the ice age?
cutting meat out of your diet is really bad for your health
Hahahahaah omg you’re hilarious. Nothing to do with politics. It’s not bad for your health. It’s well established now that red meat is bad for you. You are refusing to even try it out of pure ignorance.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:41 AM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Hahahahaah omg you’re hilarious. Nothing to do with politics. It’s not bad for your health. It’s well established now that red meat is bad for you. You are refusing to even try it out of pure ignorance.
I'm okay with being ignorant. not everything is worth exploring, especially given how short our life spans are

Lean meat, especially grass-fed free-range cows, are healthy for you
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Unread 05-29-2021, 09:50 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I'm okay with being ignorant. not everything is worth exploring, especially given how short our life spans are

Lean meat, especially grass-fed free-range cows, are healthy for you
You are not including compassion in your decision making. They don’t want to die whether they are grass fed or not, would you?? If there is a choice which is not cruel then why not choose that one, why deliberately close yourself off to the pain of others while remaining fixated on your own pain? (A general statement not saying you in particular).

It’s a big leap, a huge lifestyle over haul to become vegan. I am not saying it is easy but I am saying it is the right thing to do and no one can deny that.

Plus all I was asking was for you to try a Beyond Burger. I love them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ageof, aquarius, great

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aquarius Rising smilingsteph Houses & cusps 24 07-10-2008 04:15 AM
**Theo's Winter 2008 Weather Outlook For North America** Theo Mundane Astrology 2 11-12-2007 09:17 AM
An article by Henny Ruckert C1 Mundane Astrology 19 03-16-2006 06:50 PM
Mercury retrograde in sagittarius Amazon1963 Mundane Astrology 16 11-30-2005 08:38 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.