Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.

Unread 05-23-2021, 10:28 AM

Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
And Transgender, and hermaphrodite, and with sex changes, and electricity, and the different and irregular.

It amazes me the amount of things going on in our world, that point to the Age of Aquarius, and yet we debate that we are still in Pisces.

I feel we are in Aquarius, but whoa, whoa, whoa feelings account for .....(fill in the blank ______)
Quote:
Most people believe it hasn’t begun yet. Not many agree on a start date. The span of time is enormous. Sad really.

We're definitely in the Age of Aquarius, as far as I'm concerned.
There may not be an obvious boundary, but Aquarius is certainly bleeding into our reality
The discovery of Uranus seems to be a good checkpoint if you ask me

When technology advances and when the virtual takes over, we will be questioning more things than our gender. When gender becomes merely a cosmetic, and people move from dying their hair to dying their skin color.. when robots begin to look and sound like humans... and we spend more time acting through our avatars online, than in the real world... the very fabric of reality will be questioned.

Aquarius is the collective sign, and I think our minds will begin to "plug" into one another like a matrix. My mind is your mind. My thoughts are your thoughts. My vision is your vision.

Universal love *says in robot voice*

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Notice the name of the Sign: "Aqua" suggests fluidity.
Fishies realizing they're in an aquarium. Only to climb out of it in the Age of Capricorn. And to explore greater boxes in the Age of Sagittarius.

Last edited by AppLeo; 05-23-2021 at 10:34 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
Opal (05-24-2021)
Unread 05-23-2021, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
There may not be an obvious boundary, but Aquarius is certainly bleeding into our reality

When technology advances and when the virtual takes over, we will be questioning more things than our gender. When gender becomes merely a cosmetic, and people move from dying their hair to dying their skin color.. when robots begin to look and sound like humans... and we spend more time acting through our avatars online, than in the real world... the very fabric of reality will be questioned.

Aquarius is the collective sign, and I think our minds will begin to "plug" into one another like a matrix. My mind is your mind. My thoughts are your thoughts. My vision is your vision.

Fishies realizing they're in an aquarium. Only to climb out of it in the Age of Capricorn. And to explore greater boxes in the Age of Sagittarius.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOVfiBNPyQ

This is from 1975. Very little known, cult culture album. Flash Fearless versus the Zorg Women. ďTrappedĒ

Very Aquarius theme.

I donít know why people donít see it Appleo. To me it is very visible.
Maybe Neptune in Pisces. One last hurrah, of rose coloured glasses.

Last edited by Opal; 05-23-2021 at 02:30 PM.
Unread 05-23-2021, 05:38 PM

Quote:

This is from 1975. Very little known, cult culture album. Flash Fearless versus the Zorg Women. ďTrappedĒ

Very Aquarius theme.

The reason at least SOME of us donít see it is that the world of commercialized avatars AppLeo describes sounds empty and hellish. Itís why Davidís hypothesis that weíre actually in an age of Capricorn is reassuring.
The world in which kids pick out plastics procedures along with their pencils and backpacks each fall sounds inevitable, and will probably grow in the short term, but canít last.

Last edited by passiflora; 05-23-2021 at 05:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
Opal (05-23-2021)
Unread 05-23-2021, 06:16 PM

We're in a Jupiter in Aquarius year...there are differences when Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are in different signs...Jupiter conjunct Saturn in 2020-22.
Attached Images
File Type: png unknown (8).png (124.7 KB, 2 views)
Unread 05-23-2021, 06:18 PM

Smile Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
The reason at least SOME of us donít see it is that the world of commercialized avatars AppLeo describes sounds empty and hellish. Itís why Davidís hypothesis that weíre actually in an age of Capricorn is reassuring.
The world in which kids pick out plastics procedures along with their pencils and backpacks each fall sounds inevitable, and will probably grow in the short term, but canít last.

It's a corporate effort, if one follows the money: The medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry are profiting. Doesn't look Aquarian to me.
Unread 05-23-2021, 07:05 PM

Quote:

Change is happening, regardless. It has already, and it will continue. Cannabis is legal. We are having supply shortages, in all the construction industries. Between shipping issues and Covid shutting down suppliers factories, for a couple weeks, because someone there got "Covid". Prices are skyrocketing for food.

No matter what Age you are in, there will be money be made. Industry will continue, the big money people, are still making big bucks.

The new children, will look back fondly at their raising, and condemn the horrors of the new, as they in turn age.

For me the introduction of electricity, to the mainstream world, computers, space travel, robotics, are not of Capricorn other than planets will pass through it. Pluto is still there, retrograde.

I have noticed that they are trying to house the homeless. Trying to get them off the street. Pay them to stay where they are housed. Sounds more Aquarian.

I don't see it as a negative, just a different, now, as our countries become less desirable to move to, as the free enterprise is shut down, and the monopolies emerge, it may be more advantageous for people to stay in the place that they were born, without the draw of capitalistic earnings of the free world.

I am sorry, that it seems so negative to you. I think of the 3rd world nations, where it is getting better, putting them on an equal playing field, so that all of their population, doesn't dream of moving to a first world nation, to get rich.

I think it was Truman who said a chicken in every pot.....but, i don't know my American history very well, i am Canadian.
Unread 05-23-2021, 07:09 PM

Quote:
It's a corporate effort, if one follows the money: The medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry are profiting. Doesn't look Aquarian to me.

Pharmaceuticals would be Neptune in Pisces, ruled by the 12th. The same people are making money, in pharms and industry. Pluto in Capricorn. Ruler of the 10th house.
Unread 05-23-2021, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Pharmaceuticals would be Neptune in Pisces, ruled by the 12th. The same people are making money, in pharms and industry. Pluto in Capricorn. Ruler of the 10th house.

Making money isn't Piscean. Surgery especially isn't either. Pisces is natural flow, not pharmaceutical intervention.

By the same token, the biological, human electromagnetic field is Aquarian.

Disrupting it with advanced technology that employs electromagnetic radiation is NOT Aquarian.
Unread 05-23-2021, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Making money isn't Piscean. Surgery especially isn't either. Pisces is natural flow, not pharmaceutical intervention.

By the same token, the biological, human electromagnetic field is Aquarian.

Disrupting it with advanced technology that employs electromagnetic radiation is NOT Aquarian.

You don't see pharmaceuticals as Neptune, 12th house and Pisces?

You were talking about mind wave, being aquarian, we are setting up satellites, to use worldwide, being able to tap into your backyard, and maybe further, into the recesses of your mind, as they see what i am typing right now, and soon enough they may have the ability to censor it before i hit send. Do you see that as Capricorn?

Aquarius, while it cares for the "all" it doesn't care about the "one".
Unread 05-23-2021, 07:44 PM

Quote:
You don't see pharmaceuticals as Neptune, 12th house and Pisces?

You were talking about mind wave, being aquarian, we are setting up satellites, to use worldwide, being able to tap into your backyard, and maybe further, into the recesses of your mind, as they see what i am typing right now, and soon enough they may have the ability to censor it before i hit send. Do you see that as Capricorn?

Aquarius, while it cares for the "all" it doesn't care about the "one".

Neptune is herbal and natural, not about chemical pharmaceuticals.

I see Capricorn as the well-intentioned, premier technological Sign, with the misfortune of being ruled by Saturn.

Saturn requires control and obedience, and is using what the Age of tropical Capricorn has enabled us to create to achieve that control and obedience.

Aquarius is "all for one, and one for all": Independent, yet recognizing the importance of interdependence.
Unread 05-23-2021, 08:32 PM

The difference between a dealer of street drugs and a dealer of prescription drugs seems essentially Saturnine (either Aquarius or Capricorn, depending on whether you look purely at institutional status or social)?
Unread 05-23-2021, 10:08 PM

Question Re: Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

Quote:
The difference between a dealer of street drugs and a dealer of prescription drugs seems essentially Saturnine (either Aquarius or Capricorn, depending on whether you look purely at institutional status or social)?

What's up with Fentanyl? They say it alters the brain to relieve pain.
Unread 05-23-2021, 11:22 PM

Quote:
What's up with Fentanyl? They say it alters the brain to relieve pain.
I figured fentanyl just quantitatively stronger than other opiates - so more, more, more - but canít be sure. Despite Neptune cazimi I have never been tempted by opiates. Maybe itís due to protection by 12h Saturn.

Synthetic opiate addiction looks really terrible though.
Unread 05-23-2021, 11:28 PM

Quote:

Very Aquarius theme.

maybe ppl are just dumb

Quote:
right, lets just bag on old Capricorn cuz we don't like the facts

I never said the age of Aquarius would be good
and how do you know that it would be hellish?
plus, capitalism and MONEYYYY have lifted people out of poverty, not to mention we have democracy, no monarchs or kings, humans are the most free they've ever been etc... The Aquarius is real.
Unread 05-23-2021, 11:29 PM

Quote:
I figured fentanyl just quantitatively stronger than other opiates - so more, more, more - but can’t be sure. Despite Neptune cazimi I have never been tempted by opiates. Maybe it’s due to protection by 12h Saturn.

Synthetic opiate addiction looks really terrible though.

In my last 3 operations, two of them separate knee replacements; the anesthesiologists, used Fentanyl.

One of these operations was years ago, and when he told me what they used, saying that its carefully controlled to put me "out of it"....I supposed asleep at the time , I had been concerned so asked about it, because Michael Jackson the singer had a doctor move in with him, and used Fentanyl to keep him in a suspended type of case. Of course we know he died from the overdose of this drug.

That particular doctor had been paid a king's ransom by Michael to move into his home to administer the drug for him.

Jackson said he used it because he could never sleep otherwise.

http://www.dailydiscord.com/?p=6925 Fentanyl

and: This article lists how many other drugs were found in his system:

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-15...,what%20drugs%
20were%20found%20in%20Michael%20Jackson%27s%20body .

For me, it worked fine. I always asked them what they used because I also wanted a patch behind the ear, which keeps you from throwing up when you awaken on an empty stomach.

Last edited by leomoon; 05-23-2021 at 11:31 PM.
Unread 05-23-2021, 11:36 PM

I thought MJ was killed by propofol.

Fentanyl is good after surgery, but not after an economic collapse.
Unread 05-23-2021, 11:47 PM

Quote:

I have noticed that they are trying to house the homeless. Trying to get them off the street. Pay them to stay where they are housed. Sounds more Aquarian.

I don't see it as a negative, just a different, now, as our countries become less desirable to move to, as the free enterprise is shut down, and the monopolies emerge, it may be more advantageous for people to stay in the place that they were born, without the draw of capitalistic earnings of the free world.

I am sorry, that it seems so negative to you. I think of the 3rd world nations, where it is getting better, putting them on an equal playing field, so that all of their population, doesn't dream of moving to a first world nation, to get rich.

I think it was Truman who said a chicken in every pot.....but, i don't know my American history very well, i am Canadian.

Yes I look suspiciously on housing the homeless when it is preceded by kneecapping small business ;-)
leomoon (05-24-2021)
Unread 05-24-2021, 12:38 AM

So, it is raining today, I am able to look at my books!🙂

For all drugs legal and illegal in 3 books, 12th house and Neptune.

Two are horary, one is medical astrology.

I was surprised that none mentioned Pisces. All mentioned 12th and Neptune.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
passiflora (05-24-2021)
Unread 05-24-2021, 12:42 AM

Quote:
I thought MJ was killed by propofol.

Fentanyl is good after surgery, but not after an economic collapse.

I think you are correct.

Now I'm confused about which drug they gave me. It was one or the other.

I'll have to see if I can find the papers and report back...

from the posted article in my last post:
Quote:
Dr. Murray said he warned him (Prince) against taking this medication and then partying like it’s 1999.”
Quote:
When reminded how fentanyl is an even stronger opiate than propofol, on par with heroin, Dr. Murray said, “Yeah, but Prince had much more body weight than Michael Jackson, at least a pound or so.

When one has surgery however, and doesn't eat for at least a day or more, you can easily get sick when you awaken. That's terrible, so a good idea to ask for a patch behind the ear which eliminates that potential. These drugs can be lethal when not carefully administered.

Last edited by leomoon; 05-24-2021 at 12:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leomoon For This Useful Post:
Opal (05-24-2021)
Unread 05-24-2021, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post

When one has surgery however, and doesn't eat for at least a day or more, you can easily get sick when you awaken. That's terrible, so a good idea to ask for a patch behind the ear which eliminates that potential. These drugs can be lethal when not carefully administered.
Good advice! It sounds like so far several of us with significant 6/12/Pisces/Virgo axis issues have been safe from the opioid problem.
Opal (05-24-2021)
Unread 05-24-2021, 01:20 AM

Quote:
maybe ppl are just dumb

right, lets just bag on old Capricorn cuz we don't like the facts

I never said the age of Aquarius would be good
and how do you know that it would be hellish?
plus, capitalism and MONEYYYY have lifted people out of poverty, not to mention we have democracy, no monarchs or kings, humans are the most free they've ever been etc... The Aquarius is real.

You're bagging on Capricorn by not realizing what an amazing Sign it really is.

Everything you've described fits an Age of Capricorn.

The tropical Age of Capricorn has reached its apex within the limitations of the Material-plane. Aquarius is already in the mix, preparing us for even more freedom in the higher realms.
Unread 05-24-2021, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Good advice! It sounds like so far several of us with significant 6/12/Pisces/Virgo axis issues have been safe from the opioid problem.

Hi Passiflora and LeoMoon,

My husband is significantly 6th house. When he had his heart attack, he awoke with his great eyesight, and said "Opal, they have me on fentanol." He did not like it one bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (05-26-2021)
Unread 05-24-2021, 01:57 AM

Quote:

I don't think so. These speak of Aquarius to me. What of the above says Capricorn to you?
Unread 05-24-2021, 03:02 AM

Why would an Age of "the most human of Signs" be an Age of robots?

And, with a Sign known for being eccentric and idiosyncratic, why would the Aquarian Age be a lockstep Age of uniformity?

Last edited by david starling; 05-24-2021 at 03:05 AM.
Unread 05-24-2021, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Why would an Age of "the most human of Signs" be an Age of robots?

And, with a Sign known for being eccentric and idiosyncratic, why would the Aquarian Age be a lockstep Age of uniformity?
It is an age of technology and innovation. Robotics are that. Invented by man.

For all to be treated equally, there has to be uniformity. With 7.7 billion people on earth to be treated equally, they need a collective. With 7.7 billion people on earth and growing, the rules have to change for the good of all.

I guess Aquarius is akin to manifest destiny.

Tags
ageof, aquarius, great