Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 05-18-2019, 08:15 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Classic "Sling-pattern" works in both trop and sid. The biggest difference is the Moon-sign, but either way, Moon opposite Mars, and the Moon rules the Asc-sign. Also in both, Jupiter is in Leo, in H2, expansion of wealth, both Whole-sign and Placidus.
Greybeard, looks like a sling chart, since the Sun and the Planets are all within a 120 degree arc. Unless the article I read is wrong, and it has to be a 90 degree arc. If this is a sling pattern, it says the Moon (in this case) becomes of extreme importance, and suggests an obsessional personality.


Last edited by david starling; 05-18-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 05-18-2019, 08:34 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: Bill Gates

It is what I call a bucket pattern. Moon is highly focalized. Note the cross formed by the Venus-Saturn and Jupiter with the Moon-Mars as upright.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-18-2019)
  #53  
Unread 05-18-2019, 08:56 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
It is what I call a bucket pattern. Moon is highly focalized. Note the cross formed by the Venus-Saturn and Jupiter with the Moon-Mars as upright.
How does the Moon's importance compare to that of at the cutting edge?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 05-18-2019, 09:00 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,698
Any chance that Gates will purchase an NBA team in 12/12 transit?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 05-18-2019, 09:05 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Any chance that Gates will purchase an NBA team in 12/12 transit?
Only if he can vaccinate everyone who attends the games.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 05-18-2019, 09:28 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Bill Gates

How about Jeff Bezos as a club owner? He could start a league on the Moon!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 05-18-2019, 09:52 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
No, according to 12/12, Gates would excel at shooting guard spot.
Why you gotta razz me about 12/12?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 05-18-2019, 10:04 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,698
Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Why you gotta razz me about 12/12?
Bro no offense, I'm just a student of ALL branch Astrology. What is the significators of Gates' potent wealth in 12/12, ds? It would be the lot of fortune from monolithic teaching as explained already in previous posts. ds, you're too humility about your own invention. 12/12 is too underapriciated, THAT'S why we should learn 12/12.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 05-18-2019, 10:30 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Bro no offense, I'm just a student of ALL branch Astrology. What is the significators of Gates' potent wealth in 12/12, ds? It would be the lot of fortune from monolithic teaching as explained already in previous posts. ds, you're too humility about your own invention. 12/12 is too underapriciated, THAT'S why we should learn 12/12.
Most of 12/12 is standard Modern with a few changes and some augmentation.
Jup/Pluto Conj in H2. And, the planet at the cutting edge of the basket pattern, is ruler of the Sign , in which the lot of fortune is located.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (05-18-2019)
  #60  
Unread 05-04-2021, 11:46 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,382
Re: Bill Gates

*










After 27 years and with no prenup according to court papers

Bill and Melinda Gates are divorcing
but shall remain co-chairs to the Foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3puYyumB_k


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8PCI1ROFC0


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxUNh8SBr8A










regarding the time of Bills natal
- definitely either rounded up
or

rounded down

to exactly 22:00

AND
IS FROM MEMORY
so could be even more off - perhaps by hours
chart is unreliable


keep in mind that

Ascendant is extremely time sensitive
and
rating of the reliability of the source
of official time of birth of Bill Gates
is a Rodden Rating of "A"

NOT "AA"

"AA" is the most accurate Rodden rating

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Help:RR


i.e.

"A" rating = Data as quoted by the person, kin
friend, or associate.

These data all come from someone's memory

family legend, or hearsay.

The recollection may be substantiated by
a qualifying statement such as:
"....My grandfather wanted me to be born on his birthday
and my mother said that I almost made it.
I was born three minutes before midnight...."

When the quote is from a public figure given in public
it may be questionable.
keep in mind that public figures
answer a question in public to be accommodating
therefore, the time given may not be accurate.

When the quote is from one of a group of people

who were asked casually,
it might be questionable.
Rounded-off time such as 6 AM or midnight

might also be questionable.







__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 05-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Roks Roks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 51
Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*










After 27 years and with no prenup according to court papers

Bill and Melinda Gates are divorcing
but shall remain co-chairs to the Foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3puYyumB_k


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8PCI1ROFC0


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxUNh8SBr8A










regarding the time of Bills natal
- definitely either rounded up
or

rounded down

to exactly 22:00

AND
IS FROM MEMORY
so could be even more off - perhaps by hours
chart is unreliable


keep in mind that

Ascendant is extremely time sensitive
and
rating of the reliability of the source
of official time of birth of Bill Gates
is a Rodden Rating of "A"

NOT "AA"

"AA" is the most accurate Rodden rating

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Help:RR


i.e.

"A" rating = Data as quoted by the person, kin
friend, or associate.

These data all come from someone's memory

family legend, or hearsay.

The recollection may be substantiated by
a qualifying statement such as:
"....My grandfather wanted me to be born on his birthday
and my mother said that I almost made it.
I was born three minutes before midnight...."

When the quote is from a public figure given in public
it may be questionable.
keep in mind that public figures
answer a question in public to be accommodating
therefore, the time given may not be accurate.

When the quote is from one of a group of people

who were asked casually,
it might be questionable.
Rounded-off time such as 6 AM or midnight

might also be questionable.







pluto/saturn/jupiter transit his descendant/7th house

Edit: this could also be the reason of his reputation downfall

Last edited by Roks; 05-04-2021 at 01:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 05-04-2021, 10:52 PM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Bill Gates

Setting aside Gates's divorce...

What I find most notable about his chart is the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction at the end of Leo; it's pretty much conjunct the fixed star regulus and it's in his 2nd house.

That's a pretty darn good placement for wealth.

But that alone probably isn't enough. I think his moon and MC activates it with the quintile.

From first glance, one wouldn't consider Gates as a public figure or entrepreneur since all of his planets are located at the bottom of his chart. But he has Cancer rising, so his chart ruler (moon) becomes important and it's exactly conjunct his MC.

This kind of paints someone who takes a public position, but with all the planets on the bottom, it's like he's forced to be a public figure when he isn't really. And I feel that since he comes off as overly nerdy, intellectual, and private despite being in a public light. The Scorpio sun only enforces this.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-04-2021)
  #63  
Unread 05-04-2021, 11:18 PM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Bill Gates

Uranus conjunct the AC also suggests a nerdy personality or someone who's interested in technology or progress. And this is clearly observed in Gates's personality.

That Uranus is trine the moon, so his interest in technology made it easy for his career moon.

As CT said earlier on this thread, the Mercury and Mars conjunction in Libra creates super technical and thinking. The ruler of his 10th house is Mars, so although he's a public figure, he probably spent a lot of time alone coding or whatever to develop his business, which makes sense since the ruler of the 10th, along with many other planets, are in the 4th house.

And I don't know if this has to do with the planets in Libra, but he worked closely along with Paul Allen and probably wouldn't have been able to do it alone, and Libra is all about partnerships.

And maybe the Mars in Libra represents the fallout or ultimate separation between the two. Someone with Moon in Aries isn't exactly agreeable or accommodating.

Last edited by AppLeo; 05-04-2021 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 05-04-2021, 11:30 PM
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 13,346
Re: Bill Gates

And then of course, regarding Gates's marriage... Pluto is exactly on his descendant, along with Jupiter and Saturn ripping through that relationship area over the past few years. I imagine there's been lots of strain in his marriage and it's finally resulted in separation.

I've actually noticed something similar in my mom, who is also a cancer rising, where she has been questioning her marriage.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 05-05-2021, 12:42 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,382
Re: Bill Gates

Quote:

and it's exactly conjunct his MC.
due to an unreliable time of birth - i.e. "...from memory..."

there are no exact angles

i.e.

no certainty regards ASC/DESC/MC/IC degree




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 05-05-2021, 01:08 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 31,170
Smile Re: Bill Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Only if he can vaccinate everyone who attends the games.
This was prescient!
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 05-05-2021, 01:12 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 73,382
Re: Bill Gates

Quote:


Setting aside Gates's divorce...
Bill and Melinda Gates have announced their divorce
after 27 years of marriage
saying
"...we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple..."


assuming Bill Gates dodgy unreliable birthtime provides correctly a Cancer ascendant

keep in mind that

Bill Gates 7th House is then SATURN ruled CAPRICORN
and

curiouser and curiouser
27 years represents a single SATURN CYCLE
and so on ad infinitum Q.E.D.


.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bill, gates

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.