Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 10-15-2020, 02:39 PM

Re: Presidential election 2020 prediction

Also this:
Mars conjunct Regulus: Honor, fame, strong character public prominence, high military command. [1]

0°30′ orb: This is one who takes command and gives orders. These persons work well in the military and can achieve high goals and honors here. The commanding personality extends even to their love life, since everyone is merely a stepping stone for their pleasures and ego.

And by extension Mars ruled Aries MC
Midheaven conjunct Regulus: Military honor and preferment. Honor, preferment, good fortune, high office under Government, military success. If with Sun, Moon or Jupiter, great honor and ample fortune. [1]

Positioned on the MC, Regulus will raise the native to high positions in life, positions far exceeding the environment the native was born into. On the MC it is not only a good omen for a military career, but also for careers connected with the public, such as lawyers, civil servants, bankers and the clergy, especially if Regulus is also in conjunction with the Sun or Moon or with a benefic stellar body. According to tradition, Regulus conjunct MC will bring with it connections with rulers, honorable people or famous people. An old saying goes that Regulus in the 10th house ‘makes astrologers to kings.

BTW AND FWIW. The "fixed stars" are not absolutely fixed. Their proper motion is small on an Earthly annual basis. But it is inexorable, such that Regulus is no longer the "Heart of the Lion", it is no longer in the constellation of Leo but very early in Virgo as of now. I found a reference to that fact but didn't bookmark it. My bad. I wonder if it is no longer the "Maker of Kings" as well. Is this the "Universe's way of telling us that the time for or of kings has past?

Unread 10-15-2020, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Phoenix View Post

Also this:
Mars conjunct Regulus: Honor, fame, strong character public prominence, high military command. [1]

0°30′ orb: This is one who takes command and gives orders. These persons work well in the military and can achieve high goals and honors here. The commanding personality extends even to their love life, since everyone is merely a stepping stone for their pleasures and ego.

And by extension Mars ruled Aries MC
Midheaven conjunct Regulus: Military honor and preferment. Honor, preferment, good fortune, high office under Government, military success. If with Sun, Moon or Jupiter, great honor and ample fortune. [1]

Positioned on the MC, Regulus will raise the native to high positions in life, positions far exceeding the environment the native was born into. On the MC it is not only a good omen for a military career, but also for careers connected with the public, such as lawyers, civil servants, bankers and the clergy, especially if Regulus is also in conjunction with the Sun or Moon or with a benefic stellar body. According to tradition, Regulus conjunct MC will bring with it connections with rulers, honorable people or famous people. An old saying goes that Regulus in the 10th house ‘makes astrologers to kings.

BTW AND FWIW. The "fixed stars" are not absolutely fixed. Their proper motion is small on an Earthly annual basis. But it is inexorable, such that Regulus is no longer the "Heart of the Lion", it is no longer in the constellation of Leo but very early in Virgo as of now. I found a reference to that fact but didn't bookmark it. My bad. I wonder if it is no longer the "Maker of Kings" as well. Is this the "Universe's way of telling us that the time for or of kings has past?

keep in mind

there are different schools of astrological methodology
obviously there is often non-agreement
different opinions
and
that's a TROPICAL astrology opinion
re: Sidereal Western and Vedic - SIDEREAL REGULUS is CURRENTLY 5° LEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-16-2020, 02:16 AM

Suggest you take a course in astronomy.
Current calculation:
Epoch J2000 Equinox J2000

Measured from the true 0*Aries point(This is an actual position in the star constellation of Aries)

Right ascension 10h 08m 22.311s = 152* 21' expressed in degrees = 00Virgo06'
Declination +11° 58′ 01.95" (not the observed geocentric declination)

The actual constellations are the basis of the sidereal measurement offset.
The sidereal measurement offset is due to the observed location of the spring equinox against the constellations. Currently about 4* Pisces. A star's position is measured from the true 0*Aries point in Right Ascension and Declination and is in no way ever adjusted for the sidereal offset. Proper motion of the star is factored into the star's current location

What you are trying to do is subtract the sidereal measurement offset from Regulus' actual location. DOH! Homer Simpson strikes again.
Unread 10-16-2020, 03:08 PM

Fixed Stars and Tropical Astrology Do Not Mix

The location of fixed stars is determined by astronomers by measuring from a known fixed point. That point is 0 degrees in the actual constellation of stars called Aries. This is the real, true point from which all star positions are determined.

In tropical astrology the 0 degree Aries point is determined by the spring equinox on our planet Earth. This point when projected out into the band of stars that form the constellations is now at about 4 degrees Pisces. Hence the difference between sidereal and tropical astrology. And that is why the two different systems cannot be mixed. Apples and oranges so to speak.

If you want to see where the fixed stars really fall in your chart, your chart must be cast by using one of the Vedic zodiacs. i.e. Lahiri,Fegan-Allen, etc. This will show you where your planets are located in reference to the real constellations of stars.

Then you can see if the actual location of any fixed stars form a conjunction to your natal planets and points. If you use a Vedic type of chart you cannot also move the real true location of the stars backward through the zodiac. That would be redundant.

Where your planets and points fall by longitude in a Vedic type chart are their real locations against the background of the constellations of stars. In the same vain you cannot transfer the real, true longitude of any fixed star's position into the zodiac of a chart created by the tropical method. Once again mixing apples and oranges so to speak.

I must say I am guilty of doing this. Since I do not use fixed stars in interpretation or forecasting I did not think clearly about the mixing of two different systems. After a couple of my replies to people who were doing this also, I had to sit myself down and think about what I was doing.

Ah-ha! An epiphany. People, me included, were mixing two systems together. Plain and simple, this cannot be done. The person of interest in these discussions was Trump. I have compiled a list of fixed stars and where they fall in Trump's Vedic type chart.

If you wanted to use a tropical chart you would have to add the 26 degree difference. But that would be total nonsense because the stars comprise the constellations. Moving them by 26 degrees would take most of them entirely out of their constellations.

The planets and points of Trump's Vedic zodiac chart follow. The list is based on the physical birth time of 10:54 EDT. I looked at 40 or so of the most frequently used fixed stars.

Sun 29Taurus49
No fixed star contacts
Moon 28Scorpio06
Toliman29Scorpio43
"Moon conjunct Toliman: Popular, many friends, diplomatic, secret bad habits, excessive drinking, involved in disputes but emerges successfully."
ASC 6Leo48
No fixed star contacts
MC 1Taurus15
Mirach 0Taurus41
"Midheaven conjunct Mirach: Honor and success, dealings with and help through women, success in occupations of a Venus nature."

Sun ruler Venus 2Cancer38
No fixed star contacts
Moon ruler Mars 3Leo40
No fixed star contacts
ASC ruler Sun 29Taurus49
No fixed star contacts

Remember fixed stars are only considered to have an effect if conjuct or parallel a planet or point.

As of 16 October, 2020
Regulus Heart of the Lion and King Maker 0Virgo08
No contacts to natal chart
No contacts to progressed chart

Natal chart progressed to 3 Nov, 2020
Sun 10Leo59
No fixed star contacts
Moon 25Leo18
No fixed star contacts
ASC 4Libra50
No fixed star contacts
MC 9Cancer53
Alhena 9Cancer23
"Midheaven conjunct Alhena: Success in literary and legal professions."

Sun ruler Sun

Moon ruler Sun

ASC ruler Venus 26Virgo49
No fixed star contacts
MC ruler Moon 25Leo18
No fixed star contacts

For a much deeper look at the meanings of fixed stars I suggest and the quotes are also from:

https://astrologyking.com/fixed-stars/
Unread 10-16-2020, 03:16 PM

Re: Fixed Stars and Tropical Astrology Do Not Mix

FIXED STAR LISTS and Articles

at Https://www.constellationsofwords.com/Fixedstars.htm

Quote:

The location of fixed stars is determined by astronomers by measuring from a known fixed point. That point is 0 degrees in the actual constellation of stars called Aries. This is the real, true point from which all star positions are determined.

In tropical astrology the 0 degree Aries point is determined by the spring equinox on our planet Earth. This point when projected out into the band of stars that form the constellations is now at about 4 degrees Pisces. Hence the difference between sidereal and tropical astrology. And that is why the two different systems cannot be mixed. Apples and oranges so to speak.

If you want to see where the fixed stars really fall in your chart, your chart must be cast by using one of the Vedic zodiacs. i.e. Lahiri,Fegan-Allen, etc. This will show you where your planets are located in reference to the real constellations of stars.

Then you can see if the actual location of any fixed stars form a conjunction to your natal planets and points. If you use a Vedic type of chart you cannot also move the real true location of the stars backward through the zodiac. That would be redundant.

Where your planets and points fall by longitude in a Vedic type chart are their real locations against the background of the constellations of stars. In the same vain you cannot transfer the real, true longitude of any fixed star's position into the zodiac of a chart created by the tropical method. Once again mixing apples and oranges so to speak.

I must say I am guilty of doing this. Since I do not use fixed stars in interpretation or forecasting I did not think clearly about the mixing of two different systems. After a couple of my replies to people who were doing this also, I had to sit myself down and think about what I was doing.

Ah-ha! An epiphany. People, me included, were mixing two systems together. Plain and simple, this cannot be done. The person of interest in these discussions was Trump. I have compiled a list of fixed stars and where they fall in Trump's Vedic type chart.

If you wanted to use a tropical chart you would have to add the 26 degree difference. But that would be total nonsense because the stars comprise the constellations. Moving them by 26 degrees would take most of them entirely out of their constellations.

The planets and points of Trump's Vedic zodiac chart follow. The list is based on the physical birth time of 10:54 EDT. I looked at 40 or so of the most frequently used fixed stars.

Sun 29Taurus49
No fixed star contacts
Moon 28Scorpio06
Toliman29Scorpio43
"Moon conjunct Toliman: Popular, many friends, diplomatic, secret bad habits, excessive drinking, involved in disputes but emerges successfully."
ASC 6Leo48
No fixed star contacts
MC 1Taurus15
Mirach 0Taurus41
"Midheaven conjunct Mirach: Honor and success, dealings with and help through women, success in occupations of a Venus nature."

Sun ruler Venus 2Cancer38
No fixed star contacts
Moon ruler Mars 3Leo40
No fixed star contacts
ASC ruler Sun 29Taurus49
No fixed star contacts

Remember fixed stars are only considered to have an effect if conjuct or parallel a planet or point.

As of 16 October, 2020
Regulus Heart of the Lion and King Maker 0Virgo08
No contacts to natal chart
No contacts to progressed chart

Natal chart progressed to 3 Nov, 2020
Sun 10Leo59
No fixed star contacts
Moon 25Leo18
No fixed star contacts
ASC 4Libra50
No fixed star contacts
MC 9Cancer53
Alhena 9Cancer23
"Midheaven conjunct Alhena: Success in literary and legal professions."

Sun ruler Sun

Moon ruler Sun

ASC ruler Venus 26Virgo49
No fixed star contacts
MC ruler Moon 25Leo18
No fixed star contacts

For a much deeper look at the meanings of fixed stars I suggest and the quotes are also from:

https://astrologyking.com/fixed-stars/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-16-2020, 03:21 PM

VIDEO ANIMATION

OF TROPICAL & SIDEREAL PERSPECTIVE
WITH DESCRIPTIVE NARRATIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI

MOON travels each SIGN once a month aka "moonth"
and
IS NOT ALWAYS IN SAME SIGN BOTH TROPICALLY AND SIDEREALLY
because
although Astrologers
– whether Tropical or Sidereal
– are commenting on and making predictions
regarding THE IDENTICAL MOON in the skies
computer generated Tropical Chart differs by DEGREE OCCUPIED BY THE MOON
from Sidereal DEGREE OCCUPIED BY MOON
Sidereal location of Moon may be confirmed BY VISUAL observation of local skies

there is a minimum difference of 20° up to a maximum of approximately 24°
between TROPICAL AND SIDEREAL MEASUREMENT
ANY planet at 0° OF any TROPICAL SIGN
is SIDEREALLY between approximately 6° - 10°
to a maximum 24° of the PREVIOUS SIGN
dependent on the ayanamsha

Quote:

Suggest you take a course in astronomy.
Current calculation:
Epoch J2000 Equinox J2000

Measured from the true 0*Aries point(This is an actual position in the star constellation of Aries)

Right ascension 10h 08m 22.311s = 152* 21' expressed in degrees = 00Virgo06'
Declination +11° 58′ 01.95" (not the observed geocentric declination)

The actual constellations are the basis of the sidereal measurement offset.
The sidereal measurement offset is due to the observed location of the spring equinox against the constellations. Currently about 4* Pisces. A star's position is measured from the true 0*Aries point in Right Ascension and Declination and is in no way ever adjusted for the sidereal offset. Proper motion of the star is factored into the star's current location

What you are trying to do is subtract the sidereal measurement offset from Regulus' actual location. DOH! Homer Simpson strikes again.
Unread 10-16-2020, 05:52 PM

Smile Re: Presidential election 2020 prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

VIDEO ANIMATION

OF TROPICAL & SIDEREAL PERSPECTIVE
WITH DESCRIPTIVE NARRATIVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-DYgGFjI

MOON travels each SIGN once a month aka "moonth"
and
IS NOT ALWAYS IN SAME SIGN BOTH TROPICALLY AND SIDEREALLY
because
although Astrologers
– whether Tropical or Sidereal
– are commenting on and making predictions
regarding THE IDENTICAL MOON in the skies
computer generated Tropical Chart differs by DEGREE OCCUPIED BY THE MOON
from Sidereal DEGREE OCCUPIED BY MOON
Sidereal location of Moon may be confirmed BY VISUAL observation of local skies

there is a minimum difference of 20° up to a maximum of approximately 24°
between TROPICAL AND SIDEREAL MEASUREMENT
ANY planet at 0° OF any TROPICAL SIGN
is SIDEREALLY between approximately 6° - 10°
to a maximum 24° of the PREVIOUS SIGN
dependent on the ayanamsha
Centering sidereal Taurus on Aldebaran places the VP (Vernal Point, aka First Point of tropical Aries) at slightly less than 5 degrees sidereal Pisces. Is there an ayanamsa in actual usage that has the VP at 10 degrees sidereal Pisces? That sounds rather extreme.
Unread 11-01-2020, 05:56 PM

You know what, President Trump's Victory on Nov 3rd will be so big that he is even going to win MN. The entire map of America will be awash in red.

Except for the far west/east CA & NY although even NY is turning more red than ever in 2020!

The transits to Trump's chart are so positive, the Nodes will bring a win so historic that even MN which hasn't been Republican in decades will vote for President Trump. NN to Sun/Uranus, Moon Gem conjunct powerhouse H 10s Uranus good aspect to his Merc. I could go on all day with SolarReturn too.

It wouldn't have mattered who the opponent was, nobody or nothing can beat President Trump's transit chart on Nov 3rd.

The fake news media are so desperate at the lack of support for sleepy Joe that they are now making up more lies to smear the truthful President Trump.

Why Donald Trump’s campaign focus on immigration could backfire in Minnesota

Haven't the fake news media heard of jihadist attacks in America & throughout the world? POTUS banning immigrants from jihadist countries that want to destroy America. EVERY American patriot supports Donald's rightful decision to ban people who want to kill us. Sorry, fake news media, Trump's campaign focus to keep America SAFE is why people are voting for him, even many immigrants themselves. They don't want to be shot or beheaded by a jihadist madman. That's why I believe Minnesota will turn red like the rest of the country.

Finally, ONE fake news media writing about how President Trump could shock the world again. The Atlantic which has done everything legally & illegally to try to destroy the POTUS now admits he will likely win again. Duh! They don't want to be caught again supporting fake polls like 2016 which gave H Clinton a 95% chance of winning! They don't want to be caught with their pants down by their ankles again like the rest of the fake media. Don Lemon will have to be restrained from slitting his wrists on-air live as Trump is called to win EVERY key swing state....including MN!!!!

How Trump Could Shock the World Again
The president’s campaign is behind in polls and fundraising, but could still pull out a victory.

It was late in the evening at Hillary Clinton’s victory party in 2016, and by that point, the guests understood there would be neither a victory nor a party. As Donald Trump’s upset sank in among the hordes at the Javits Center in Manhattan, I asked one Clinton supporter how he was feeling. “Like I want to kill myself,” he said.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...n-2020/616905/

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Cary2 pointed out that Jup.Sat.Pluto will all be making a Trine to Trumps MC!

In addition, as I posted on the other thread a while back, President Trump's chart is the clear WINNER for the Nov election. Powerful Nodal aspects to NorthNode in the House of Leaders H 10 brings him great victory gh& great prominence throughout the world. Transits are the best prediction tool & Trump clearly outshines Biden's weak aspects. In fact, with Biden's Tran Neptune opposite his MC he will retire right away, get the sleep & the rest he needs.

Trump's chart with everything mentioned here.. along with Mars will be bringing him to win the election 'war'.
Unread 11-03-2020, 08:55 PM
Banned

In a predictive astrology book by Rheinhold Ebertin, Ebertin says of afflicted Pluto/Jupiter, "Pursuit of fanatic goals; desire to exploit others; extravagance; loss of everything; conflict with authorities; arrest"

Solar Arc Pluto is squaring Biden's natal Jupiter.
Unread 11-03-2020, 09:52 PM

Unread 11-04-2020, 12:09 AM

I predict that Donald Trump will win this presidency, one way or another.

This has been beaten to death, but Trump's rising is conjunct Mars and Regulus. Like he's a king whether you like it or not.

Interestingly, Biden has Rahu conjunct Regulus. HOWEVER, his Rahu is also conjunct Chiron. It's wounded energy. He tried, but he failed. If Biden somehow wins, a part of me thinks he won't be strong enough for the job. He'll be too weak and feeble, as many people can see already...

Trump, on the other hand has his Sun (ruler of his chart), Uranus, and North Node all conjunct in 10th house. His North Node specifically is 20 degrees Gemini. And then, of course, Rahu currently is 20 degrees of Gemini right now!!! Along with his Moon opposite in Sagittarius at 21 degrees. To me this suggests that he's definitely going to win, especially with that Uranus. It's going to unexpected and shocking once again.

Furthermore, Biden's chart is eerily similar to Hillary Clinton's. They are both Scorpio Suns in the 12th house.

Like if that doesn't tell you Trump is going to win, then I don't know what does.

------

However, on a side note, Regulus isn't exactly a positive star. Although it can grant prominent and powerful leadership positions – if I remember correctly, this star can also signify major downfalls and losses.

Trump could lose, but if he does lose, it will be dramatic. He could possibly be assassinated.

I can think of only one other leader with Regulus strong in their chart..
King Louis XVI had his Sun, Jupiter and Mercury all exactly conjunct Regulus. Marie Antoinette is a Scorpio.

You know how those two died...

Not sure if this matters or if I'm overlooking into it, but there is a parallel between King Louis and Donald Trump (Leo) and Clinton, Biden, and Antionette (Scorpio).

Someone did mention here that Regulus has entered Virgo, which suggests that the time of rulers and kings has ended. And seeing how the age of Aquarius is shooting off and solidified by Coronavirus, it seems as though there is direct opposition to Leo energy.

Last edited by AppLeo; 11-04-2020 at 12:49 AM.
Unread 11-04-2020, 12:17 AM

Did not know that about Louis XVI!

Somehow assumed you meant the Sun King and looked up his natal first - Regulus is conjunct the midheaven and the chart is rated AA. Not a short reign.
Unread 11-04-2020, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Did not know that about Louis XVI!

Somehow assumed you meant the Sun King and looked up his natal first - Regulus is conjunct the midheaven and the chart is rated AA. Not a short reign.
I didn't know that about the 14th . Super interesting though!... regardless, Regulus definitely makes people powerful.

Maybe the different points and planets that touch Regulus change how the person uses their power.

I forgot to mention that JK Rowling, along with a weird mini-celebrity, Dahvie Vanity, had their Mercuries exactly conjunct Regulus. They both rose to prominent positions by means of words and language.

With Louis the 16th, we clearly see a born King with Sun and Jupiter. Astrologers say that the Sun is what you aspire and learn to be in this life. Maybe what led to his demise and short reign was because this stellium was in the 12th house. Not cute to have such a powerful conjunction in the house of self-undoing.

Donald Trump just exudes king energy and that "orange" and crazy Leo hair. Which would make sense since Regulus is touching his Ascendant. And of course Mars makes him an orange big bully. Trump's reign could be shortened or violent because of that Mars on the ascendant. Maybe he'll get shot in the head, I don't know. If he doesn't control his aggression, that's what will be his downfall. Like Louis the 16th, Trump has a planet in the 12th house; Mars in the 12th house. If Mars was in the first house it might actually be much more favorable. Especially since a Mars in Virgo would be more likely to be productive, and ease the transition away from being the King energy, rather than the Mars in Leo that obliviously and arrogantly tramples on the peasants.

With Louis the 14th, that MC makes it his career to be king, regardless if he actually is a king or not. Pluto is exactly square, and SAturn is exactly quincunx his MC as well... not sure what that means, but I guess that would contribute to a long lasting reign? He has his Jupiter in Scorpio in the 12th house. His Sun is in the 10th house in Virgo... not sure what to say about that...

Who knows, maybe Regulus just provides the opportunity for great leadership, but we still have free will, and that leadership can either hurt us or propel us, be used for good or ill.

Last edited by AppLeo; 11-04-2020 at 12:56 AM.
Unread 11-04-2020, 01:40 AM

Most Kings by birth seem more low key and 12th house to me, than Trump. Somehow all that social media chaos seems more his 10th house NN w/ Sun-Uranus.
Unread 11-04-2020, 01:46 AM

2020 will be similar to 1941 (the middle of a depression-world war-communism scare cycle 1929-53), 1860 (the start of a civil war-reconstruction cycle 1861-77) and 1781 (the middle of a revolution cycle 1775-87). We're in the start of a new kind of America (for better or worse) as a result of the post 9/11, post great recession and soon post-COVID pandemic millennium/century/decade we're in. All we have to do is vote and vote responsibly to make a difference, and some people are writing in "JE Bush, Mark Cuban, Paul Ryan, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and Chelsea Clinton" to not throw away the vote (but still, a vote for someone is giving the vote to one of 2 political party candidates) .
Unread 11-04-2020, 02:00 AM

When Regulus natives crash, they crash hard and never return to the same place again. Meaning, if that place was in a particular sphere of life, they do not go back to it. They may enter other places or avenues (if young enough to start over) but if not, they can just retire with the memories of "oh boy, those were the days".......

Much like the German beer song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

I've studied tons of Regulus charts over the past dozen years or more.

Of special interest was the Generals in the United States from all the various wars, from the Revolution through to Afghanistan Iraq. Including Vietnam, WW2 etc.

Good ole' Regulus, - many were cut off and publicly embarrassed.

My Moon cj. Regulus at birth, my husband's MC is right on Regulus the Heart of the Lion.
Unread 11-04-2020, 04:11 AM

The Moon as of right now is exactly conjunct Rahu, Trumps Rahu, Sun and Uranus...
Is that not another sign that’s he’s going to win?
Unread 11-04-2020, 05:15 AM

We got Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto closely inconjunct Trump’s Gemini placements.. oOoOOo

Along with Mercury going direct 25 degrees a Libra..

Holy cow ladies the energy is hot
Unread 11-04-2020, 11:20 AM

Joe Biden will win. The morning of November 6 will be very important.
Unread 11-04-2020, 04:26 PM
Banned

The transiting chart shows a T-square with the Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto stellium at the apex. Mars and Mercury opposed.

This is Big Crime. Key states stopped counting because it was obvious Trump was winning. There is no reason to stop counting. They are buying time to cheat, to manufacture fake votes.

Veritas exposed voter fraud in Texas days ago. The Dems were cheating.

There are some who say the Dems cheated in Arizona.

It will take an outcry from Republicans to stop this. This is more fakeness heaped on the pile. The Dems at the state level are using their power to corrupt the election because Trump won.

Biden and these others need to go to jail.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
blackbery (11-04-2020)
Unread 11-04-2020, 04:37 PM

President Trump has WON!!!! He has the required 279 Electoral Votes.

The fake news media won't call it officially, won't even call key states which Trump has won already,

It won't matter, all they did was prevent a Victory Speech & Party but President Trump has won re-election & the Republicans have kept the Senate. Exact same result as 2016,,,,Mercury turning direct pointing to the status remaining the same.

Nothing or nobody could have stopped the important Nodal Return for Trump in his House 10, combined with Uranus - Mercury good news & Moon in Gemini joining his powerful Sun - Uranus - NorthNode combination.

Congratulations once again President Trump, you also gained more popularity & almost won the popular vote, hey, maybe you will by the time they start counting again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Joe Biden will win. The morning of November 6 will be very important.
Unread 11-04-2020, 05:05 PM

The only cheating going on is tRump with the active help of his new Postmaster General, an old buddy and donor of his.

It just so happens, a Federal Judge had to get involved and demand that the Postmaster FIND the undelivered ballots which included all those held back purposefully by DeJoy the postmaster. The ballots held back purposefully, we now know are all battleground States.

We are STILL waiting! They must be counted.

The charts I did for the Elections, usually shows Vesta as being prominently active in them which means a higher court will get involved. Likely the Supreme Court.

Charts pg 3 post #60 - Tr Vesta over Saturn in tRump's and Tr Vesta conjunct Mercury & Saturn for Biden.

I always set the default for the "big 4" Asteroids, and use Vesta regularly for higher justice.
Yet, we can also try: Astraea too -

Astraea was the fifth asteroid discovered, on 8 December 1845, by Karl Ludwig Hencke and named for Astrća, a goddess of justice, named after the stars. It was his first of two asteroid discoveries. The second was Hebe a daughter of Juno and Zeus. A German amateur astronomer and post office headmaster, Hencke was looking for 4 Vesta when he stumbled on Astraea

Last edited by leomoon; 11-04-2020 at 05:14 PM.
Unread 11-04-2020, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
The Moon as of right now is exactly conjunct Rahu, Trumps Rahu, Sun and Uranus...
Is that not another sign that’s he’s going to win?

No. The moon is the fastest heavenly body. When he falls big time ( it will be seen by the planets in opposition or conjunct his natal Regulus)
Unread 11-04-2020, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
No. The moon is the fastest heavenly body. When he falls big time ( it will be seen by the planets in opposition or conjunct his natal Regulus)
The fact that a fast heavenly body was stationed exactly conjunct rahu in 20 degrees Gemini right in the middle of counting the votes is significant and shouldn't be overlooked, imo.
Unread 11-04-2020, 05:29 PM

I totally agree. AND the fact that Trump's having an exact NorthNode return on his powerful Sun - Uranus- NN in his house of exaltation & public status shouldn't be overlooked too!

Harris/Biden both have hard & nasty aspects to their Moon, in Harris both her Sun - Moon terribly afflicted at this time. Bye bey Biden Harris the worst duo in American history!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
The fact that a fast heavenly body was stationed exactly conjunct rahu in 20 degrees Gemini right in the middle of counting the votes is significant and shouldn't be overlooked, imo.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (11-04-2020)

Tags
2020, astrological, election, prediction, presidential