Cheating, Infidelity: Most Frequent Aspects

tokyo.lights

I have been meaning to do this thread for a while now, but life gets in the way and I delay it.
Anyway, so I have lots and lots and LOTS of data on various people from all walks of life…..picked out the ones who are/were married and have experienced infidelity. Went through all the data in detail in hopes of finding any common occurrence......it has taken most of Sunday morning – fun!! :biggrin:

Before I give the synastry data, here are the most common natal aspects found in the cheating partner…..
Above all others, one natal aspect stood out far beyond..…so can you guess? ……It’s a hard aspect between Mars and Uranus….1/3 charts have the conjunction, square or opposition. I don't think I'm surprised?....Okay next is Mars-Pluto at roughly 1/5 of the charts, and close behind are Mercury-Mars, Venus-Mars and Venus-Uranus. Make of that what you will.....maybe adds charm? Next up, at slightly under 1/5 are Moon-Neptune and Venus-Neptune. Again, all hard aspects. I should point out, most had a combination of these. Very few had like just one!

For the synastry! Now, because the data was sooo heavy, and I didn’t want to spend a week going through it, I only looked at Uranus, Neptune and Pluto synastry aspects. Uranus cause it rules adultery, Neptune as it rules cheating, and Pluto because it rules revenge.
The synastry aspect leading the way by about 1/5 is a hard aspect between the cheater’s Pluto and their partner’s Sun. Very surprising.....my guess is this is more to do with revenge, with the intention that the cheating would cripple their partner’s ego and pride? Next is a hard aspect between Venus and the cheater’s Pluto. Now instead of destroying(Pluto) their pride(Sun), this one is more aimed at destroying their trust in love. Pretty much equal to Venus-Pluto, just a tad behind is Venus-Uranus hard aspects….with Uranus being the cheating partner. Okay....so...where is Neptune you say!? Well...when Neptune is involved, roughly over 60% of the time, it’s the Neptune of the partner that’s being cheated on. Probably deluding themselves that the cheating isn't happening. Around 1/5 of the couples have Venus-Neptune, followed closely by Mercury-Neptune and Moon-Neptune. All hard aspects, with the non-cheater being Neptune. If you didn't understand, here it is ordered (red being the cheater)
Most common synastry aspects in order
1. Sun-Pluto
2. Venus-Neptune
3. (roughly equally) Moon-Neptune, Mercury-Neptune, Venus-Pluto, Venus-Uranus
(all hard aspects)

edit: I just realized :andy: this thread sounds wayyy too upbeat for such a depressing subject!! I can't shake Jupiter off, what can I say!

Last edited:

mdinaz

Interesting study. My first guess was also going to be a hard aspect between Mars and Uranus for a man and Venus-Uranus for a woman. Men typically cheat for sex, women typically cheat for love. Go through your charts and do composites and see what arises.

The_Sundance_Kid

Good topic! I was going to ask what orbs you used - if you use a 7 degree orb, that's approximately 7 x 8 = 56, which, /360 gives you a 16% chance of having an aspect (not taking into account planet speeds and retrogrades), making your results really interesting. If you used a 10 degree orb, thats a total of 80 out of 360 degrees in play, which is 22%, so explains a lot of your results.

The most prolific cheater I've known has Moon square Neptune, Venus conjunct Uranus and Mars conjunct Pluto.

I'll look at the charts of some of the other cheaters I know.

In line with Mdinaz I think it would be good to split the results between men and women as well, to see if different aspects come up. What was the sample size?

I also think that it's cool that Saturn doesn't seem to come up at all - suggesting that it really does create discipline in a natal chart and fidelity in synastry. I always wondered if people with Saturn squares were cheaters because they couldn't handle the discipline required.

anjelik

Do you mean serial cheaters or people that have cheated once or twice in the course of their lifetime? I can't think of one person I know that didn't kiss someone else or slip up in college, etc. This was usually an indication that the relationship was on it's way out anyway. I am assuming that you mean people that are married or in committed relationships that carry out affairs or repeatedly cheat on the significant others with the same or varying individuals?

And I agree, interesting thread by the way!

mdinaz

I would assume we are referring to serial cheaters here - that is, people who have cheated on one committed partner more than once, or have cheated on multiple partners, regardless of the number of times. Not the one-time mistake.

MaybeNow

Someone should look at Warren Beatty's chart. He hasn't cheated since he married Annette Bening (or we haven't heard about it). Would be easier to check celebs for cheating. Hey, check Bill Clinton's chart!

folelser

Hello,

I had the biggest disappointment of my life when I found out that the man I loved and adored was already in a relationship when he started dating me.
In our case is clear-
Sun and venus composite chart in house 12th.
Venus Square Neptune in sinastry.
I think those were the aspects.
He is also piscis sun, piscis venus and piscis asc extemely mutable,, you know.

He also has his natal venus in 12th house, Venus Sextile Uranus

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

My first love was a serial cheat, who is also genius at keeping it as secret as possible and is socially acceptable enough to have people willing to keep his secrets for him - Venus Aries in 5th opposing Pluto Scorpio in 11th.

tarant8l

Banned
Venus 90 Neptune happens in all 555 directions in everyday horrorscopes. You can calculate treason years by memory in seconds.

Hkk

Account Closed
One person I know is a Scorpio sun and he is major serial cheater and it’s acceptable by the public!! Don’t know what and don’t know the rest of his chart.

Another man I knew was Aries and he was a dirt bag

One person I worked with was naughty but nice! Libra sun cap rising. Stellium inc Sn in 8th house libra. Neptune in first house. When I say nice he was hiding his real self. Niceness was for show. Massive cheater. I think still in the closet. Had planets in 12th house too. Mc Scorpio. Always pretending he had something to hide. In reality he was just a cock

PlutoLibScoAsc

Mars in 12 house natal might has possibility to be one, said Lada astrologer. Example given was Arnold Schwarzenegger. Mars in 5th house natal could be one too.

Then I have a relative, he is married. He has his mars conjunct jupiter in 12th house, big time playboy all his life and has an illegitimate son.