I need help , experiencing a career crisis

Hello everyone!

How are you doing? I've been studying astrology for a year and doing readings with very good results. I am studying horary astrology as per william lilly's method. I originally studied goldsmithing. Please help me. I am undergoing a confusing moment right now.

What do you think is my true vocation or career?

Many blessings,
Candlefire

Attachments

• mi carta.jpg
    mi carta.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 33

Harmelia

Hello everyone!

How are you doing? I've been studying astrology for a year and doing readings with very good results. I am studying horary astrology as per william lilly's method. I originally studied goldsmithing. Please help me. I am undergoing a confusing moment right now.

Many blessings,
Candlefire

Hello Candlefire!
There is always more than one possibility for a career given anyone's chart. You will most likely want to do something on your own rather than work for others with the Sun and Mercury in Aries in the 1st house. But that doesn't mean you cannot work for someone else or a company you don't own. You will want to have a position that gives you a lot of freedom to do things your way or to be inventive or creative. You could be a wonderful "idea person". You will want to be physically active with Sun in Aries, 1st house. You probably won't be happy stuck behind a desk all day. You won't want to have to sit still for long periods.

Moon in Sag in the 9th will want to physically move too. You won't like being stuck in one routine doing one thing all day. You will need variety in your work. You'll want to be in a job where you're learning stuff. You might like teaching, writing, philosophy or traveling in your career.

Your 10th house of career is ruled by Saturn which is in Aquarius, the sign many think rules Astrology. With your Pluto in the 8th, you may very well be focused on metaphysics and evolving yourself there. Your Saturn is in the 11th house of Community. The 11th house and Aquarius rule technology, humanitarianism and social movements. You could work for a nonprofit doing good things in the world.

The ruler of your chart, Mars is on the IC cusp and you have South Node and Chiron in the 4th in Cancer - so you are family oriented - and in part - you need to overcome some of your family conditioning in order to truly find yourself or true path. If family isn't of prime importance, then psychology might be. You may be especially compassionate. But you will need to look within for the right fit. It needs to come from within you, from feeling what's right for you. With SN in Cancer in the 4th, you are strongly influenced by family in one way or the other, and that can keep you from knowing your own true desires. Take some time alone to feel it out.

With Jupiter in Leo in the 5th opposite your Saturn, whatever you do, you need to align your personal goals - what makes you happy - with your professional goals. You need to be creative.

What professions appeal to you?

Last edited:

Kite

Hello everyone!

Many blessings,
Candlefire

As you probably know, your chart carries a lot of dignified planets both essentially and accidentally. Mars, ruler of your ascendant is in Fall but is strengthened by the minor dignities and angular position. Goldsmithing sounds perfect for the Mars and Saturn blend since Saturn rules your MC. The issue I think you're facing is the transit of Uranus to your progressed ascendant which is now at 4 Taurus. This is combined with your progressed Moon having recently made its ingress into Capricorn and your 10th house. With all the Capricorn transits happening I imagine you are having anxiety about your career choices. Your progressed MC is also approaching your natal Saturn in Aquarius in 11. So I read that as signifying your interest in Astrology and perhaps Aquarian themed activities. With the natal Saturn/Jupiter opposition across the 11th/5th axis, I think this shows the desire to be more creative and expansive in what you do. Jupiter is with Fortune as well which further indicated the creative profession. Since Jupiter's ruler the Sun is exalted in Aries - where your Sun is - there is nice reception between the two and reinforced by the very tight Trine with Aries Ascendant.

The other aspect potentially causing you to question what you're doing is your progressed North Node which is currently at 23 Capricorn which is where the current Saturn/Pluto transit is conjuncting. Saturn deposits the NN and Saturn is in your progressed 10th house now.

I will attach your progressed chart with natal so you can have a look.

Attachments

• Candlefire.jpg
    Candlefire.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 17
Wow guys Thank you so much!

My story goes like this. I first wanted to dedicate my life to martial arts. Then because of family I wasn't able to. Then I studied psychology for 3 years but didn't finish. Where I am from its 5 year study program. Then I left for Italy where I learned goldsmithing. Now in 2018 I had a very intense experience on a shamanic plant medicine ceremony , after that I took the wrong decision to move to the canary islands where I couldn't find a job and went broke. I also injured my feet and I have worn out knee caps which I've healed before but because of my stubborness I injured myself again.

I came to my home country by accident and started doing astrology readings which came out pretty accurate i've studied hard now because I wanted to do spagyrics mainly but now only do natal, horary & electional readings. I am having a crisis it started when saturn entered my 10 house. It's been extremely intense so far.

Thank you so much,
Many blessings!
Keep it coming.

Harmelia

Wow guys Thank you so much!

My story goes like this. I first wanted to dedicate my life to martial arts. Then because of family I wasn't able to. Then I studied psychology for 3 years but didn't finish. Where I am from its 5 year study program. Then I left for Italy where I learned goldsmithing. Now in 2018 I had a very intense experience on a shamanic plant medicine ceremony , after that I took the wrong decision to move to the canary islands where I couldn't find a job and went broke. I also injured my feet and I have worn out knee caps which I've healed before but because of my stubborness I injured myself again.

I came to my home country by accident and started doing astrology readings which came out pretty accurate i've studied hard now because I wanted to do spagyrics mainly but now only do natal, horary & electional readings. I am having a crisis it started when saturn entered my 10 house. It's been extremely intense so far.

Thank you so much,
Many blessings!
Keep it coming.

What exactly is the crisis? It sounds like you enjoy doing astrology now. Do you think you might like doing something else better? Can you be more specific about what the crisis actually is?

What exactly is the crisis? It sounds like you enjoy doing astrology now. Do you think you might like doing something else better? Can you be more specific about what the crisis actually is?
Hello Harmelia! first of all I want to thank you for interest and your valuable knowledge. This crisis started a year ago. It is basically that I can't find enough clients to pay all of my bills, leave my home & become completely independent. My situation at home is critical, I've been living in the living room for a year with no bedroom just a bed in the middle of the living room and the situation with my family is not good I have a lot of pressure and there is always something blocking me.

I remember now it's not only that I am experiencing saturn transit my 10ht house but in my solar revolution I have capricorn ascendant with saturn in the 1st. So its like everything costs triple effort and there are always delays, limitations and obstacles with career & money related issues. I was battling with a terrible skin condition the whole year so 1/3 of my profit was spent on medicine. This saturn in capricorn has really got me by the balls.

Maybe what I am asking is some suggestions or tips for improving my career, finance situation.
Any help is greatly appreciated,
Many blessings,
Thank you.

Harmelia

Hello Harmelia! first of all I want to thank you for interest and your valuable knowledge. This crisis started a year ago. It is basically that I can't find enough clients to pay all of my bills, leave my home & become completely independent. My situation at home is critical, I've been living in the living room for a year with no bedroom just a bed in the middle of the living room and the situation with my family is not good I have a lot of pressure and there is always something blocking me.

I remember now it's not only that I am experiencing saturn transit my 10ht house but in my solar revolution I have capricorn ascendant with saturn in the 1st. So its like everything costs triple effort and there are always delays, limitations and obstacles with career & money related issues. I was battling with a terrible skin condition the whole year so 1/3 of my profit was spent on medicine. This saturn in capricorn has really got me by the balls.

Maybe what I am asking is some suggestions or tips for improving my career, finance situation.
Any help is greatly appreciated,
Many blessings,
Thank you.

At this point, if it were me, I'd probably take any job I can get just to get back on my feet. Then after I have some money coming in, I'd turn my attention back to doing what I really wanted. That is just practical. But let's further explore your chart.

It's wonderful you have Venus in Taurus, 2nd house of Money. That is encouraging. But you also have a Mystic Rectangle between Chiron/SN (Wound) - Venus in Taurus, 2nd (Money) - Uranus in Capricorn, 10th (You must do it your way) - Pluto in Scorpio, 8th (Deep, inner work). Within that, you have two oppositions that can cause stuck places. You've got the South Node/Chrion opposing Neptune, Uranus, North node and then Venus opposing Pluto.

Your Sag Moon in the 9th could also be idealistic and have too many interests. You can get put off track fairly easily because you love learning new things. Sag and Aries aren't exactly practical. They are famous for hopping from one interest to another instead of finishing one thing. Aries Sun can be pretty impulsive in the first house - just do it and worry about the details later. So you have a lot of FIRE with Aries Sun, Mercury ASC and Sag Moon. Jupiter is also in Leo in 5th - all in yang or outward, masculine houses.

With Saturn in Aquarius, could be that you have a difficult time doing anything traditional or what other people want or need. The ruler of your chart is Mars and it is conjunct your IC - in a very private place. You have very outward-yang planets - Sun, Moon, Jupiter - but then the chart ruler, Mars, Venus and Pluto in very inward places. It's either that, or your Saturn in Aquarius is about following the crowd or group - doing what you think the group wants. It's 11th house. How does your Saturn in Aquarius, 11th house function? Are you too out there and eccentric? That's my guess with Aries Sun and Sag Moon.

Most of your personal planets are all on the left side, lower quadrant - the ME side. It could be you need to work at tuning into what other people need in order to be an even better astrologer. Maybe you aren't giving them exactly what they want or need. My feeling is that your difficulties are in part due to how you relate to people. That's just my intuition working. I could be wrong.

I'm just thinking out loud here. The Moon disposits your SN and Chiron and Mars. Saturn disposits your NN, Uranus, Neptune. I think it's possible that the nodal axis and planets involved have something to do with this. TR Saturn actually entered your 10th house in Jan of 2018. From then to now Neptune and Chiron have been in the 12th, Pisces and at some point or other sextiling your natal Neptune in Capricorn (feet) - and both of them are in that natal nodal opposition. Pisces/Neptune rule feet. Capricorn/Saturn rule the knees. And Saturn rules the skin. But Pluto in Capricorn conjuncting these planets could also be contributing to these Saturn-Capricorn difficulties. I think Capricorn is asking you to slow way down and be more inward focused right now. Slow down, work at things slowly and diligently. Skin problems are definitely related to irritation and inflammation - too much FIRE - too much yang. Your Capricorn planets do not like all that fire.

Pluto has also been transiting your 10th house. In August 2018, it stationed opposite your natal Chiron. TR Pluto also was in exact opposition to your Venus 2-3 times and then stationed trine Venus Oct 2019 again. It has been conjunct your NN.

SP Moon has been in Sag, 9th too, probably inspiring you to travel and expand. Yes, I somehow think that you need to look at the Mystic Rectangle and the oppositions within it to unravel this puzzle. Do you have a sense of your nodal wound and what the Mystic Rectangle is about?

Before your Saturn Return, SP Moon moves into Capricorn and the 10th. Maybe that will bring some clarity around Capricorn side of things. I think that part of this has to do with some beliefs you learned in your family system. You may be very independent, but I think you have adopted some beliefs about who you are that aren't working for you. You could be way over-confident with Jupiter in Leo and Sun in Aries. The Capricorn side would ask you to slow down and be measured - do things, but more slowly.

Sometime in March 2020, Chiron crosses your ASC.

Since Venus also rules Libra, your DES sign - I wonder if you need partners in your business ventures. With all that fire, you probably need someone who is practical and stabilizing. Ultimately, you are pretty inward with that Mars Chart Ruler. The end up in a circle - the dispositors - Moon is ruled by Jupier, Jupiter is ruled by the Sun, The Sun is ruled by Mars, and then Mars is ruled by Moon - and they go in that circle. The other planets - Soutn Node and Chiron get ruled by Moon and then that cirlce. The North Node, Neptune and Uranus are ruled by Saturn. Saturn and Uranus are in mutual reception.

You have your whole life to work on your mystical-spiritual side. Right now, seems like you need to be practical and less idealistic. Just a thought. I don't know what is available to you for work in Peru. But, until your Saturn Return - I'd go get any job you can do - just do the work and learn something from it. Maybe work on astrology on the side for a while. Maybe do some humanitarian work with Saturn in Aquarius, 11th. Just throwing out ideas. Maybe do something that involves technology for a while. You could work on being a good listener and slowing down while you work a job you aren't passionate about. Just cool down and do something steady for a while. You could meet some interesting people.

I'm sure other people will come at your difficulty from other angles. It's difficult to see just one thing causing your difficulties. Usually we have to change something within ourselves when something is going very wrong. Fire and Earth are difficult elements to make nice together.

Last edited:
At this point, if it were me, I'd probably take any job I can get just to get back on my feet. Then after I have some money coming in, I'd turn my attention back to doing what I really wanted. That is just practical. But let's further explore your chart.

Yes, I think the same way. Unfortunately it's not that easy in Lima, Peru. I was living in Italy a year ago, and uncounsciously trapped myself in this situation let me explain. In italy it's fine , I can find a job as a goldsmith and be on with it but here I have no contacts. Things work very differently, it's not that easy and even less without contacts finding a decent job here that means in most jobs you are not a employee you are a slave (basic 3rd world country practices) you are underpayed, work more, you do not have exit hours. And I would even accept that but I have serious knee cap problems and I can't walk more than 500 meters a day. This city is so big (10 million people) its actually many cities in one so normally that means going from one's residence to your workplace means taking public transportation (since I don't have a car) and walking but I just can't walk that much and P.T is very dirty and full of toxic energies.

Your Sag Moon in the 9th could also be idealistic and have too many interests. You can get put off track fairly easily because you love learning new things. Sag and Aries aren't exactly practical. They are famous for hopping from one interest to another instead of finishing one thing.

Very true, I've been working on this for a couple of years now but still true.

With Saturn in Aquarius, could be that you have a difficult time doing anything traditional or what other people want or need. The ruler of your chart is Mars and it is conjunct your IC - in a very private place. You have very outward-yang planets - Sun, Moon, Jupiter - but then the chart ruler, Mars, Venus and Pluto in very inward places. It's either that, or your Saturn in Aquarius is about following the crowd or group - doing what you think the group wants. It's 11th house. How does your Saturn in Aquarius, 11th house function? Are you too out there and eccentric?

Very true, I have difficulties doing anything very traditional or what others want for me. Let me explain. I have the same name as my father and my grandfather, I am the first male child with their last name and firstborn so When I was born Absolutely everyone was expecting me to follow on their footsteps. I never did because of huge differences and I never wanted to compromise my moral integrity. This is where I believe my knee problem comes from , according to emotional therapy, its about submission & arrogance conflict towards my father's heritage. That... I have inside. and yes I am very eccentric at least compared to normal society.

Most of your personal planets are all on the left side, lower quadrant - the ME side. It could be you need to work at tuning into what other people need in order to be an even better astrologer. Maybe you aren't giving them exactly what they want or need. My feeling is that your difficulties are in part due to how you relate to people. That's just my intuition working. I could be wrong.

Concerning my astrological practices I am very virgonian. Precise, grounded and detailed I give precise deadlines and dates with 70% accuracy. I tailor every session to my clients needs. When it comes to my astro practice I give my 200% to the people. But Maybe this applies to my personal life & choices. I always went against society & the status quo. I just can't tolerate the amount of ******** & falseness that I breathed in the environment I grew up (mainly white snob south americans). I Stayed at home a lot in lima because I just didn't fit. I do need to improve how I relate to others. I've been working on it for years but there's still a lot to tweak. Right now I am on my Venus mahadasha as per Jyotish. That means developing venusian traits slowly.

I'm just thinking out loud here. The Moon disposits your SN and Chiron and Mars. Saturn disposits your NN, Uranus, Neptune. I think it's possible that the nodal axis and planets involved have something to do with this. TR Saturn actually entered your 10th house in Jan of 2018. From then to now Neptune and Chiron have been in the 12th, Pisces and at some point or other sextiling your natal Neptune in Capricorn (feet) - and both of them are in that natal nodal opposition. Pisces/Neptune rule feet. Capricorn/Saturn rule the knees. And Saturn rules the skin. But Pluto in Capricorn conjuncting these planets could also be contributing to these Saturn-Capricorn difficulties. I think Capricorn is asking you to slow way down and be more inward focused right now. Slow down, work at things slowly and diligently. Skin problems are definitely related to irritation and inflammation - too much FIRE - too much yang. Your Capricorn planets do not like all that fire.

Yes it is. Specially because the last house saturn needs to be before the saturn return in my B.Chart is the 10th. Hard lesson for me. He is asking me to develop my NN capricorn traits without a doubt. But as you said. Fire is just very infantile and when asked to hike a slow and patient climb to the peak it becomes hard work. But I've been aware of this since I started studying astrology so All of my energies go to this. Thank you.

Pluto has also been transiting your 10th house. In August 2018, it stationed opposite your natal Chiron. TR Pluto also was in exact opposition to your Venus 2-3 times and then stationed trine Venus Oct 2019 again. It has been conjunct your NN.

SP Moon has been in Sag, 9th too, probably inspiring you to travel and expand. Yes, I somehow think that you need to look at the Mystic Rectangle and the oppositions within it to unravel this puzzle. Do you have a sense of your nodal wound and what the Mystic Rectangle is about?

What is the core meaning of a mystic triangle?

Before your Saturn Return, SP Moon moves into Capricorn and the 10th. Maybe that will bring some clarity around Capricorn side of things. I think that part of this has to do with some beliefs you learned in your family system. You may be very independent, but I think you have adopted some beliefs about who you are that aren't working for you. You could be way over-confident with Jupiter in Leo and Sun in Aries. The Capricorn side would ask you to slow down and be measured - do things, but more slowly.

Yes I've been trying to cleanse myself of sooo many family conditioning its been tough and extremely hardcore work 8th house stuff. I would love to slow down right now which I am doing but my situation at home is just too much. and my diet is too expensive so that doesnt help.

Sometime in March 2020, Chiron crosses your ASC.

Since Venus also rules Libra, your DES sign - I wonder if you need partners in your business ventures. With all that fire, you probably need someone who is practical and stabilizing. Ultimately, you are pretty inward with that Mars Chart Ruler. The end up in a circle - the dispositors - Moon is ruled by Jupier, Jupiter is ruled by the Sun, The Sun is ruled by Mars, and then Mars is ruled by Moon - and they go in that circle. The other planets - Soutn Node and Chiron get ruled by Moon and then that cirlce. The North Node, Neptune and Uranus are ruled by Saturn. Saturn and Uranus are in mutual reception.

I believe the nature of my partnerships is to explore 2 house topics. Yes agree 100% with the kind of partner I need.

You have your whole life to work on your mystical-spiritual side. Right now, seems like you need to be practical and less idealistic. Just a thought. I don't know what is available to you for work in Peru. But, until your Saturn Return - I'd go get any job you can do - just do the work and learn something from it. Maybe work on astrology on the side for a while. Maybe do some humanitarian work with Saturn in Aquarius, 11th. Just throwing out ideas. Maybe do something that involves technology for a while. You could work on being a good listener and slowing down while you work a job you aren't passionate about. Just cool down and do something steady for a while. You could meet some interesting people.

Agree 100% I am just a very sensitive person and I need to find the right environment, if not its not gonna even work. I do have many contacts and projects on the rising.

I'm sure other people will come at your difficulty from other angles. It's difficult to see just one thing causing your difficulties. Usually we have to change something within ourselves when something is going very wrong. Fire and Earth are difficult elements to make nice together.

Again thank you so much. You've helped.
Bless you & your family
Dearly,
Candlefire

Harmelia

yes, i think the same way. Unfortunately it's not that easy in lima, peru. I was living in italy a year ago, and uncounsciously trapped myself in this situation let me explain. In italy it's fine , i can find a job as a goldsmith and be on with it but here i have no contacts. Things work very differently, it's not that easy and even less without contacts finding a decent job here that means in most jobs you are not a employee you are a slave (basic 3rd world country practices) you are underpayed, work more, you do not have exit hours. And i would even accept that but i have serious knee cap problems and i can't walk more than 500 meters a day. This city is so big (10 million people) its actually many cities in one so normally that means going from one's residence to your workplace means taking public transportation (since i don't have a car) and walking but i just can't walk that much and p.t is very dirty and full of toxic energies.

I wonder if you could do some online work. You've got excellent English skills and you are obviously very intelligent.

Also, knee problems can also reflect a lack of flexibility in changing directions. The knee helps us pivot to the side. It bends. So when there are knee problems we look to difficulty in being flexible - bending - changing. But it also could be in relation to family conditioning, as you say.

Concerning my astrological practices i am very virgonian. Precise, grounded and detailed i give precise deadlines and dates with 70% accuracy. I tailor every session to my clients needs. When it comes to my astro practice i give my 200% to the people. But maybe this applies to my personal life & choices. I always went against society & the status quo. I just can't tolerate the amount of ******** & falseness that i breathed in the environment i grew up (mainly white snob south americans). I stayed at home a lot in lima because i just didn't fit. I do need to improve how i relate to others. I've been working on it for years but there's still a lot to tweak. Right now i am on my venus mahadasha as per jyotish. That means developing venusian traits slowly.

Just wondering where you get the virgoan energy - no planets there. I wonder if it is saturn doing the precise work in aquarius. I think that is more like it.

What is the core meaning of a mystic triangle?
I've read that the mystic rectangle gives a person an easy flow on the outside but a lot of tension on the inside. So others perceive it as easy-going but on the inside, there's tension to resolve. Sounds right to me.

Agree 100% i am just a very sensitive person and i need to find the right environment, if not its not gonna even work. I do have many contacts and projects on the rising.

Well, I'm impressed with you! I really like how you express yourself and all the work you are doing on yourself. It's awesome! I really hope one of your projects on the rising comes to pass. You have a great deal to offer, so i'm sure something good will come of all of this. Good luck in being able to live in a healthier and more conducive home soon.

Again thank you so much. You've helped.
Bless you & your family
dearly,
candlefire

You are very welcome. Any time!
Many blessings to you too.
Harmelia

Again Thank you so much Harmelia!

If I have your permission, I will add you to friends here on the forum.
I'm almost sure the virgo energy comes from mercury on the 1 house. One of the planetary joys even though he is at 29º **** he has a way of definining my personality and life in incredible ways.

Many blessings,
Peace,
Candlefire.

Harmelia

Again Thank you so much Harmelia!

If I have your permission, I will add you to friends here on the forum.
I'm almost sure the virgo energy comes from mercury on the 1 house. One of the planetary joys even though he is at 29º **** he has a way of definining my personality and life in incredible ways.

Many blessings,
Peace,
Candlefire.

I will be honored to be your Friend here on the forum. Maybe your Mercury and Saturn work together for you. Mercury does rule your 6th I think - not looking at your chart right now. :) Keep me posted on how things are going! P.S. I also have an Aries Sun and Sag Moon - in different houses - but we have that in common. I have Virgo Rising and Mercury in Aries as well.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]I remember now it's not only that I am experiencing saturn transit my 10ht house[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello CandleFire,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It is not only saturn's transit in your 10th house - this would do nothing - without aspecting your chart planets.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
This crisis started a year ago. It is basically that I can't find enough clients to pay all of my bills, leave my home & become completely independent.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In fact - for you personally - it already started more earlier - and already on december 27th, 2017 - when saturn entered zero degree capricorn and activated your ruler of your AC - your special mars on sensitive zero degree cancer by opposition. Zero degree planets to me are sleepers, who brought a spiritual task alon with them into this life - waiting for the right transit time to come to get woken up. And to get in vibe by entering zero degree.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Last year in 2019 - you had a lot of saturn transits on your planets[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]january 18th,2019 saturn semisextile moon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]january 21st conj uranus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]january 25th square sun[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]february 19th conj neptune[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]april 2nd trine venus as 2nd house and DC ruler[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and sextile pluto in 8th[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]May 31st saturn went retrograde back to 13.55 degree[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On september 19th 2019 foreward again - starting with transiting your sun by square again on october 6th, 2019, afterwards neptune again conj. on november 18th and venus again by trine and pluto by sextile on december 19th, 2019. December 30th, 2019 - opp. cancer chiron in 4th house - family and real home.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a lot of pressure [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This was really a lot ot of pressure - as saturn's transit on your planets also activated their house subjects and matters - these planets are responsible for in your chart.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Based on placidus house system - I work my whole astrological life long with - for 4 decades now ....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]moon rules your 4th house - mother -and mother experience in childhood and real home[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]uranus rules your 11th house - for me taking root in society and in social media area[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sun rules your 5th house - self-identification and independancy - but also house of father and experience with him in childhood - father as first mal model role to be a man - house of sexuality and own creative products.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]neptune rules your 12th house - also prenatal house and prenatal experience before own birth during pregnancy of your mother - but also house of outer influence of society mostly experienced "as fate-like" events without personal influence on it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Venus rules your 2nd house skills and gifts you are born with and financial income.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pluto rules your 8th house - genetic inheritance, family and bloodline ancestors and their dogmata, traditions, beliefs and rituals. Also house of predisposition for health issues. Also entrance to shamanism, magic, contacts to the other world, psychology and the psyche. House of subconscious and entrance to the collective consciousness.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
and there is always something blocking me.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes - true - it is your jupiter in your 5th house the called "King competition" constellation - the cause for your knee issues - injured proud - opposed by saturn as ruler of your MC, lifepath and way of evolement and career. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Not willing to bend your knees at a higher power and authority above you. Fighting a senseless inner ego-fight (5th) against your saturn - you will never win.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Being actually still transited by uranus square jupiter now- square saturn - to support you to liberate yourself and to find a middle way - you can live with.[/FONT]

Transit saturn will also activate your mercury - as ruler of your work and health by square first time on march 10th 2020 holding on till december 8th, 2020 - support and challenges your work house and to find your place therein -will definitely be a subject for you - this year.

Attachments

• Candlefire.jpg
    Candlefire.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thank you for your valuable knowledge Zora. I can feel you have powerful spiritual energies. You were born with them or developed? or both?

What you said about the inner ego fight is true! Actually the moment I read that I felt a deja ve cu and instantly recognized seeing that paragraph on a dream probably months or years ago.

Could you elaborate more for the king competition constellation? you mean the sign? the house? the fixed star? and its because of its opposition that this conflict arises?

Thank you,
I must surrender.
Many blessings,
Candlefire

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you for your valuable knowledge Zora. I can feel you have powerful spiritual energies. You were born with them or developed? or both?
You’re very welcome, Candlefire - in fact- it is both. If one brings them along with and is born with it - there is an urgent inner need and energy flow- to develop it more....

Could you elaborate more for the king competition constellation? you mean the sign? the house? the fixed star? and its because of its opposition that this conflict arises?
Jupiter as ruler of 9th house in sun house -father- is called the king-competition - because of the fight against own father (5th house)and his authority and afterwards a fight against all authority in society and on the highest level - fighting against God - as the higher father above.(opp.saturn as ruler of 10th - personal way of developpement in this life)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You continous recurrent themes of break offs - to me are owed

a) to your sun as ruler of 5th house- in your 1st house - personal enforcement of own goals and wishes - squared by uranus and neptune. And saturn and uranus in special sign and "rebellion"reception - one in the sign of the other- like "chained together" - "needing" each other - working hand in hand together.

and b) to your mars on sensitive zero degree cancer cusp 4th house ruling your AC - sitting between two signs and two worlds - not knowing where to really take place in and what to enforce yourself successfully.

Your pluto in your 8th house is strong placed as ruler of 8th in 8th house and is in there of self-purpose. But as your pluto opposes your venus, it is more difficult for you to liberate yourself from your own family and their opinions and beliefs - as 8th house is also subsconsciously stored memory effecting you.

You are more subconsciously guided, influenced and kinda others directed from in your money matters - as you are aware of. And fighting and resisting against it - will change nothing. But causing more struggles and fights in your own life- mainly in financial income sector- 2nd house - where your venus is in - and opposed by pluto can result in getting a victim of circumstances or to a mental self-sabotage programme running against own success.

Despising beliefs of own bloodline ancestors is cutting yourself off of their strong energetical energy support for your own disadvantage - like trying to cut yourself off of your genetic blood inheritance. What does not consequently mean to follow exactly their footsteps as well - but to first honour and to respect their lifepaths. (you surely know - as the shamanic orientated people always do)

Knee problems are well known for fire signs - especially leo - as a fix sign- and the issue below- is always an injured personal proud and not willing to bend own knees and ego. And with your jupiter in leo in 5th house (also house of father) not to bend the knees at own father and in a higher sense not to bend knees and to submit yourself to a higher power above and any authority above you.

Jupiter is opposed by saturn -you will loose your own life energy (5th house) in a senseless fighting against. And "calling" fate-like unexpected events and disadvantages for your own lifepath and career by this.

Jupiter has in 5th house in leo the tendency, to exaggarate own actions in a faulse and ego-misguided way - not knowing and disrespecting higher energetically rules and laws (saturn in 11th house) - not visible -but highly effective. You will never win against - as nobody does.

You do not have a suprapersonal order to be personally present and visible in outer society - as you have no personal planets in 4th quarter of your chart. But the suprapersonal planets in 4th quarter have a personal order for you and your career and lifepath.

Your aries sun is a pioneer-energy, meant to be to take leadership and to conquer new territory and to enforce the suprapersonal order of neptune and uranus. And not to dictate own order to them.

Your sag-moon is an enthusiastic motivator and teacher for people to find new faith and a belief of their own. And your mars on sensitive special degree of zero cancer is a mediator skill to mediate between two signs and two worlds with a spiritual task brought along with you in this life.

Zero degree planets are spiritual "sleepers" to me - bearing spark-flame and birthenergy. What energy gets woken up by a transiting planet entering zero degree - such as uranus did by entering taurus in 2018 for a while, jupiter did by entering capricorn and saturn will do by entering aquarius on 23rd march this year. And he will hold on transiting and awakening your mars - as ruler of your AC to support you with your personal birthing energy - till december 23rd this year by inconjunct to challenge you to get more creative (inconjunct)

Saturn as the "called lord of time" is in his transits never the bad guy -in fact he comes along to rescue you from things and subjects not serving you anymore.

QUOTE=CandleFire;1020690]Maybe what I am asking is some suggestions or tips for improving my career, finance situation.
.[/QUOTE] .

All necessary for money - work and carreer is in earth signs in your chart - you definitely need a grounded work to do - with visible earthy results. Taurus in 2nd house financial income - virgo /health sign in 6th house work and capricorn - taking responsibility of your own and to work continously on your goals to be successful.

No sucess without a good saturn - saturn rules the spine, the the bones and the teeth-ground - and one can imgaine how human beings would look like - without all.