Will I be engaged in 2020?

cloxkinghere

If anyone recalls, last year was a tough one for me. It made me pretty much stop dating in general and to focus on myself for the time being.

It still feels like a work in progress, but I am able to keep it together for the most part.

I suddenly met someone. He wants to be serious. As in, he wants to be married in a year or two. Funny, I used to want to be married soon now I’m not sure if it’s something that I want to do in the near future. Same goes with having kids.

He was pretty honest and said that he would be willing to be engaged in less than a year.

It took a lot of thinking for me, but I decided to give this guy a shot. Again, I’m not sure if marriage or even an engagement is something that I want just yet, but it’s also pretty early in the relationship to tell anyway.

I cast a chart asking if I would be engaged this year, 2020. Please let me know what you think:

https://ibb.co/d2W5Gv2

Sun (me) and Saturn (him) are not aspecting. Uranus, Aquarius’ modern ruler is trine with Sun, but is in retrograde and is separating from said trine. Moon is in the 7th house.