Upcoming Jupiter Mahadasha prediction

RaRohini

Hello.
I am currently under the last stage of Rahu Mahadasha. Jupiter Mahadasha is starting from April 2017. I want to know if Jupiter Mahadasha is going to be good or bad for me.

Rahu Mahadasha was overall disastrous except for career front for the last 4 years. Otherwise there is nothing much left in my life. I have become an antisocial person. I have 0 friends and I don't plan to make any in future. During Rahu MD there were countless cases of backstabbing - even from family members. So I don't trust anybody. Including parents. I have gone to such level that I barely feel human at all.

I hear that Jupiter Mahadasha gives you marriage, children and makes you social. To be frank being a 24 old guy I am completely afraid of getting married and having a social life. I have 2 chronic diseases and 2/3 genetic diseases waiting to be triggered (don't know when). I am ready to suffer all the diseases but I can't see myself passing these horrible diseases to my children and destroy their lives if I get married.

So please any learned person can take a look at my horoscope/chart and kindly tell what this upcoming Jupiter Mahadasha holds for me I will be blessed. I want to know do I even get married?

Birth details -
DOB - 17 January 1992
Time - 7:30 AM
Place - Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

Thank you.

Hi !

The Ascendant and Saturn is in Capricorn Sravana and so also Sun in Capricorn Uttarashada the latter unconquered one.
So to describe you, you may be a very serius type of personality who takes responsibility and commitment very seriously.
Moon in exalted in Taurus Rohini the star of ascent.It is in the 5th house of self expression aspected by Venus in Scorpio Jyestha from the 11th house of network and gains. So Rohini careers may suit you. Rohini life motivation is moksha. The method of achieving this is outlined in the Rahu Ketu Axis.
Ketu is in Gemini Ardra the rudra form of Shiva. Rahu is in the 12th house of consciousness in Sagittarius Purvashada the mermaid of the ocean... the 'just do it' sign.A strong Purvashada indicates escape with life many times. 'A cat has Nine lives' purvashada. The journey from Ardra to Purvashada is the journey from animalistic energy to the energy of the mermaid. You need to calm yourself and understand where you could be more human in dealing with others. You have to 'just do it' whatever comes your way. It indicates long journeys, maybe close to the sea. This is a strongly karmic planet. Hence the genetic diseases.
Just give me a min. Will continue.

RaRohini

Hello RaRohini,

Thank you very much for taking your time to read into my chart. What you have stated is 100% true. I have no stability in life. From birth, my father has changed 25 rented houses. I still live in a rent house and currently have no permanent home.
And yes I have a kind of "just do it" mentality. I took my study and assignments seriously and achieved whatever I was committed to in the career front. But at present I have no ambition, no aim. Kind of aimless life I am leading now. Will wait for your further reading. Thanks.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/member.php?u=50942

Since Asc and Saturn is in Capricorn Sravana, you have very good 'insight' into things. Ear is an important part of this nakshstra and these people may be good at installation of equipments.
Sravana is like the lighthouse which guides the sailors lost at sea.
What is your background and education?
Next Dasha is Jupiter and it is in Leo Purvaphalguni the hammock in the 8th house of transformation. You may have good luck in the leisure industry.Spreading joy is the speciality of this star. It is aspected by Saturn in Sagittarius Purvashada the dare devil. So this may be something at sea or related to voyages too.Purvashada leads a gypsy kind of life sometimes.. meaning that they move from place to place to spread or sell their wares.
Why worry about anything? All will be well.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless !

Last edited: