anyone wanna take a look? (plz&thx <3)

radiantLight

sorry!! chart:
jhB18Oa.png

IMqpUTA

radiantLight

yes--i feel as though I have been going through confusing & tiring time in terms of purpose, career, family, and spirit the past few years. i'm wondering if anything stands out in my chart as interesting, for further research, and wondering about what i am struggling with

rahu

Banned
hi radiantLight
you actually have a very strong chart. both physically and in terms of education and financial potentials.
but I have a feeling that though you know this, you are some what confused a to why all your potential is so difficult to apply or sustain.

you have mars opposed to Jupiter and square to the node. this is a very robust pattern. this gives physical strength and it gives ambition and drive. Jupiter gives a excellent mind and you have a the bearing of a teacher as you are not only smart but wise. you inspire your peer group and many come to you for advice,as you are just and usually are correct. this is a excellent aspect for a teacher or any profession that takes further education. this brings favor with authority figures and educators.
as always the devils in the details,well make not details, but there are also to more several significant aspects. Saturn is conjunct the south node and chiron is conjunct to the north node. you also have orcus conjunct you sun.
these aspects can be very problematic because sarun shows that difficulties can arise to block your desires or progress.
with out trying to be mean or insulting , orcus ,Saturn, Chiron's influence show you are extremely strong willed and ego centered. this shows you are not passive but want to control everthing and sometimes everyone you are involved with.
Jupiter square the node is a aspect of wealth or opportunity for success. Saturn on your south node lso shows up as great wealth and power sometimes.
but Saturn and Jupiter are opposites in nature and the square between them shows obstruction or obstacles can aries even when the conditions seem to favor advancement and success.

chiron conjunct the node gives you mind an extra critical, analytical brilliance. chiron shows you want to understand how thing wotk. you want to know the hidden elements in any situation.
opposed to Saturn, you ego centric personality can be you best friend or you own self destructing actions. the complicating factor here is that chiron and satrun are opposed but also on the nodal axis. this means you have a "etheric" energy running through you. this energy can give psychic abilities though with Saturn, it is gives strength to your desires. the nodal energy is generally related to magic which shows that you "reality" has exhibited strange non logical occurrence throughout you life.
and I have to be direct. you are very selfish by orcus conjunct your sun. so,i think, that you try to do everything by yourself and you don't give or accept help or input from others.. chiron opposed to Saturn can give you a ...meanness, or a coldness towarc others.
what I think over all that you have had down turns and can't figure out why hostile forces have given you trouble.
the nodal energy can show strange almost paranormal experiences have occurred to you.
I don't have any more time right now but will get back tomorrow
rahu

wan

Agree with Rahu that it's a powerful chart. You have your Sun as the most elevated planet, and conjunct the Midheaven--in one word, you are born to shine. Mercury in domicile and also the 10th. Chart ruler both domiciled in Scorpio and found in it's own house. Success for you is only a matter of time.