Struggling with my path choice (education and career)

Blackbird

Hello, fellow astrology lovers.

I feel as though I am hanging on in a limbo, career choice wise, and it is starting to get on my nerves, this indecision sort of "block" that prevents me from moving forward in life, with my higher education process. I am already 24 years old, but keep swaying back and forth between studying psychology at uni and studying photography and media art in the Arts Academy (I've done both, but didn't graduate from any yet, and have to return soon). The paradox is I am attracted to both, but obviously, it is not possible to study simultaneously at two, but I feel it's time to finally make that decision and stick with it, get a degree... Wondered if, perhaps, astrology could help somewhat insight-wise, though I am aware that I am "gifted" with a somewhat tricky Gemini Midheaven position, as well as some other aspects.

Please share your thoughts and insights, as to whether there is anything more favorable than the other... Career choice and education wise...

Attachments

• blo.jpg
    blo.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

The moon has passed the last crescent entering the last visibility when you were born. There is indications of employment from this, but we need other stars and angles to consider. There was trigonal aspect between moon, saturn, and jupiter when you were born. Hopefully there are other peoples to help you interpretating your birth chart and hope this could help.

Amit89

You have jupiter in the 3rd house which could mean to expand your mind. It's also in scorpio to investigate, penetrate. Your jupiter is trine the 6th lord which is saturn and trine the moon.

You have a water grand trine.

I believe psychology is for you. Maybe even doing humantarian work for a comany.

You also have pluto trine your 11th house mercury in leo.

Last edited: