Will the Ministry of Culture fund my art project?

Miriya

showgif.cgi
Hello,
I am an art student who wants to go to another country to create an art project. I need funding for this which I haven't been able to find anywhere else, so I am asking for financial support from the Ministry of Culture for the country I am going to.

I cast my chart and I see that the ascendant is 27 degrees, which traditionally means the chart is too late to read, but I know that some astrologers don't believe that early/late degrees invalidate a chart, so I went on to try a basic interpretation. I see my significator is Venus, and that's right, I'm an artist, but it's debilitated in Virgo, so my position is weak. I interpreted the Ministry of Culture's house to be house 6 (counting from 9th house of foreign country, 10 houses to get the governmental authority thereof), ruled by Mars. The moon applies to oppose Mars, so I'm guessing their answer will be a big fat no.

I'm posting this hoping I am wrong and there is some way I can get them to fund the project, or I won't be able to do it, and that'll mess up the next year of my life.

Here's the chart:
cMdVgHB

VQ2gpQt.png
f7T9z8
f7T9z8

astro_2gw_ministry_of_culture_fund_my_project_hr_76526_14202.png

muchacho

showgif.cgi
Hello,
I am an art student who wants to go to another country to create an art project. I need funding for this which I haven't been able to find anywhere else, so I am asking for financial support from the Ministry of Culture for the country I am going to.

I cast my chart and I see that the ascendant is 27 degrees, which traditionally means the chart is too late to read, but I know that some astrologers don't believe that early/late degrees invalidate a chart, so I went on to try a basic interpretation. I see my significator is Venus, and that's right, I'm an artist, but it's debilitated in Virgo, so my position is weak. I interpreted the Ministry of Culture's house to be house 6 (counting from 9th house of foreign country, 10 houses to get the governmental authority thereof), ruled by Mars. The moon applies to oppose Mars, so I'm guessing their answer will be a big fat no.

I'm posting this hoping I am wrong and there is some way I can get them to fund the project, or I won't be able to do it, and that'll mess up the next year of my life.

Here's the chart:
cMdVgHB

f7T9z8
f7T9z8

astro_2gw_ministry_of_culture_fund_my_project_hr_76526_14202.png
From my perspective, 27 degrees is fine. What would be a bit suspicious is something beyond 29 deg and 30 min.

What you are interested in is the money. So this would be the 2nd from the 10th. And since you are asking about a foreign government agency, this is the 2nd from the 10th from the 9th, i.e. the radical 7th. There are no aspects between L1 and L7, but there's an applying aspect between Moon and L7 by opposition. Opposition would mean that, if you are lucky, you may get something in the short run but ultimately its not going to work out. Your debilitated significator may indicate that you are not well prepared (in whatever sense) or not qualified. However, Moon is also applying to NN before applying to L7. So you actually may be lucky and there is some divine intervention. So maybe check your documentations and references or whatever is required again and see if you can do something to improve your situation.

Last edited:
Would clarify please:
Are you asking money from the Ministry of Culture of the USA?
Or you are asking money from the Ministry of Culture of the country you are going to?
I'm asking to be sure I understood your question.

muchacho

Hm, I think you may be right. She said:

showgif.cgi
I am asking for financial support from the Ministry of Culture for the country I am going to.

Which sounds more like she's asking for support from her home country's government. She said for the country, not of the country (as I was assuming in my post). Let's see. Miriya, please clarify.

Miriya

Sure, sorry for the mix-up.

My home country (USA) does not have a Ministry of Culture. I am planning to go abroad to study art in a European country, which does have a Ministry of Culture. While there I'd like to create some sculptural artworks, but making sculpture is expensive, hence my need for funding.

Unfortunately my prognosis is not very optimistic. Even if you get something it won't be enough for the whole project. So generally speaking my answer is NO.
Of course I can make a mistake. There is a possibility of course.

I think this is not the last project in your life.
I wish you the best.