Chrysalis,Tikana & muchacho- Job update

sid

Hi Chrysalis, Tikana & muchacho,

Hope you all are doing fine. You all 3 helped me in my previous thread regarding my job. Today i got a call from the employer and they have scheduled the final interview on 10th july 2018 at 4:30PM. I am so happy that they reverted to me and have scheduled the final round. I have casted a chart for the question "Will i be able to pass the final interview and get an offer letter?".

The call was totally unexpected. I thought i got rejected, but the HR told me i have cleared the 2nd round and the final one is on the 10th. Thank you all 3 of you for helping me. Can you kindly look into this chart and let me know if i will be successful in getting the offer letter. Thank you so much for helping me and please wish me luck :).

Attachments

• astro_2gw_s_hp.62188.62486_job.jpg
    astro_2gw_s_hp.62188.62486_job.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 42

muchacho

Hi Chrysalis, Tikana & muchacho,

Hope you all are doing fine. You all 3 helped me in my previous thread regarding my job. Today i got a call from the employer and they have scheduled the final interview on 10th july 2018 at 4:30PM. I am so happy that they reverted to me and have scheduled the final round. I have casted a chart for the question "Will i be able to pass the final interview and get an offer letter?".

The call was totally unexpected. I thought i got rejected, but the HR told me i have cleared the 2nd round and the final one is on the 10th. Thank you all 3 of you for helping me. Can you kindly look into this chart and let me know if i will be successful in getting the offer letter. Thank you so much for helping me and please wish me luck :).
Oh, good news! Thanks for your update. I just checked the old thread. And it seems the SN actually did kill it for your opponents. Interesting.

Well, Moon applying by trine to L10. That's a good sign. But L7 also applying to L10, by square though. L7 also with NN.

in the old chart, L1 was exalted, in this chart, Moon is peregrine. So this lack of essential dignity could mean that you are a bit ill-prepared. But L7 also peregrine. So you opponents may be equally ill-prepared. But L7 has the edge in terms of accidental dignity. That's what's a bit worrisome. You may have the edge because of that trine aspect though. This can go either way.

If we overlay the transits on this chart for July 10, then the Moon is actually gaining accidental dignity and L7 losing accidental dignity.

So while I'm getting a mixed testimony here I'd say, if we treat this like a contest chart then there's reason for hope again. I'd suggest you use the next 4 days to prepare yourself as best as you can so that you show up there clear minded and in best form. And then the odds may be in your favor. Good luck!

sid

Oh, good news! Thanks for your update. I just checked the old thread. And it seems the SN actually did kill it for your opponents. Interesting.

Well, Moon applying by trine to L10. That's a good sign. But L7 also applying to L10, by square though. L7 also with NN.

in the old chart, L1 was exalted, in this chart, Moon is peregrine. So this lack of essential dignity could mean that you are a bit ill-prepared. But L7 also peregrine. So you opponents may be equally ill-prepared. But L7 has the edge in terms of accidental dignity. That's what's a bit worrisome. You may have the edge because of that trine aspect though. This can go either way.

If we overlay the transits on this chart for July 10, then the Moon is actually gaining accidental dignity and L7 losing accidental dignity.

So while I'm getting a mixed testimony here I'd say, if we treat this like a contest chart then there's reason for hope again. I'd suggest you use the next 4 days to prepare yourself as best as you can so that you show up there clear minded and in best form. And then the odds may be in your favor. Good luck!

Oh i am quite nervous reading this. Hope the outcome is positive. This is my dream job, perfect in every aspect. As you said, i will start preparing well for this interview. I will come and update the outcome, after finishing the interview. Thank you so much muchacho.

sid

wait wait ummm

i dont like moon/sun interference

is there a man involved?

Tik

The final interviewer is a senior manager of the project. Do you see any negative outcome. Is he not going to select me? Thank you so much tikana. Even if it is negative, kindly let me know. I would like to hear your perspective about this chart. I will definitely update the outcome.

75 to 80% I can guarantee you'll get this job !
I would give you much more accurate answer if you give us (or if you feel uncomfortable you can send it to me as a private message) your geographical location !
I have to be sure that this chart was created in a right way. Unfortunately I'm not. But according to this chart it looks like you'll get it!
I'm sorry if I made a mistake.
I wish you the best and good luck!

[Deleted personal email. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

sid

75 to 80% I can guarantee you'll get this job !
I would give you much more accurate answer if you give us (or if you feel uncomfortable you can send it to me as a private message) your geographical location !
I have to be sure that this chart was created in a right way. Unfortunately I'm not. But according to this chart it looks like you'll get it!
I'm sorry if I made a mistake.
I wish you the best and good luck!

tellmeastro@gmail.com

Thank you so much tellmeastro. My location is bangalore, india. I have got mixed answers regarding this job. So it will be interesting, when i receive the result for this job. I will definitely come and update the result to all of you. Thank you so much for helping me.

sid

Tikana you were spot on. Apologies for late update. I was not active in this forum due to my personal issue. The manager who took my personal interview rejected me. I have attended another interview in a different company last october and waiting for the result. I will open a new thread. Can you all kindly give me your input. Thank you to all of you beautiful souls who helped me in this thread and kindly accept my apologies for the late reply.