Pregnancy horary question, please help..

vali

Goodmorning. I am Valentini, from Greece. I have been reading through the forums for a while now, trying to learn, but only just now registered.
I, like many other women out there, am trying to get pregnant, and decided to try a horary chart, not only to try to find an answer, but to learn as well. Well, i have created a chart in astro.com, but i'm not sure how to upload it, but I will find the way. Meanwhile, this is what i gather from the chart.
Question: Am i pregnant?
Sunday, January 3rd 2010, time 5.37pm Athens Greece (univ. time 15.37, sid. time 0:04:29)
If i did this right, then there are no strictures against judgement, so i can go on and read the chart.
I am the querent, the 1st house is Cancer, ruler Moon, and the quesited (pregancy) is 5th house, Scorpio, ruler Mars (though i have found in some texts that Pluto is the modern ruler of Scoprio -?-).
There are no planets in the first house. There is one major aspect between the rulers, that is Moon conj. Mars, and there are no aspects formed between Moon and Pluto (if i take Pluto as the quesited's ruler).
Now let's look at the 4th house from the subject's house, that is 4th from the 5th, so 8th house. It's Aquarius, ruled by Uranus (or Saturn?), and there are Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron all in the 8th house. Jupiter is conj. Neptune, and also Chiron, and is in bQ with Saturn, but i really don't know what to make of this.. :andy:
Then I examined the aspects the Moon is forming. If i understand correctly, then first it opposes Jupiter, then it opposes Neptune, then it's in bQ with Mercury, then opposing Chiron, then forms a quincunx with Uranus, and lastly conjucts Mars. So if i get this right, the outcome would be seen from the Moon conj. Mars, which could mean a confrontation and anger, and a situation in which i have to show strength and courage (?).
Well, after all this, I still have trouble defining an answer. Yes, the significators rulers are in conjuction, which is a good sign, but the Moon had me confused because it forms 3 oppositions, so that can't be a good sign, is it? And of course, i have nothing whatsoever in the 5th house. Shouldn't there be something if i am pregnant? Even though it is in the sign of Scorpio which is considered a fruitful sign. And the Ascendant is Cancer, fruitful as well. Both water signs, which is good I think.
Overall, I would say no because of the emptyness of the 5th house, but that's just me, and i'm a newbie in horary. Please feel free to let me know what you think. Meanwhile, i will try to find a way to upload the chart.
Thank you so much.. :love:

DiDi

hi vali
I hope you dont mind i uploaded a chart for you from astrodiest.com
Some nice people here have helped me in the past so i wasnted to return it.

astro_2gw_01_pregnancy_29240_18201.gif

DiDi

good news is asc and 5th house is fertile
but moon and mars is seperating and in leo, workings of lilly does not favour leo for some reason.
Id say no on this chart.. especially as mars the 5th ruler is retrograde.

vali

Thank you so much DiDi for your help! You're so kind! I was just trying to figure out how to do this with ImafeShack! :kissing:

vali

God, i didn't even notice it was retrogade! So if it were to not be retrogade it would then be favourable? Pardon my many questions, still learning. So the Moon conj. Mars would mean nothing? Bummer..

DiDi

your welcomed... if you like use astrodiest.com go to extended chart selection then i use photobucket to upload....

The moon conjunct mars deffinatly would mean something especially with fertile houses:tongue:
pregnancy question ive seen with leo related to the 5th house has usually been a no.
I think that with the significaters going away from one another shows a no... hope im wrong though if your wanting to get pg.. are you late yet?
cause the other thing with asking about pg horay is that
some women have asked the next day after haveing sex... and we all know it takes more days to become (pregnant as such)

vali

Actually no, i'm only at 3dpo, i'm expecting my monthly in two weeks roughly, so maybe i asked the question improperly? Should i have asked if i will get pregnant in this cycle? Being a doctor i should have known better lol, but in such matters my mind switches off somehow.. I do want to be pregnant by the way. So in your opinion and experience should i ask another more properly formed question or should i wait and see?

tikana

hi

i am not entirely possitive here
Cancer on asce.. obviously you are asking about a pregnancy
moon/mars could be a YES but the signs are barren
then moon is about to oppose jupiter which is barren not exactly pregnancy chart here

T

DiDi

hi TIK... happy season to you...

Vali,
Yes i would say, be carefull about the question and more so about the feelings behind it exactly... Like we can think what we want to know but say something else not quite the same thing.... Horay is great but i think its not as easy getting an answer as one would think.

still i think in this case ... your just wanting to know if a pregnancy is going to come out of this cycle...:biggrin:

like tik and myself say leo is not good.. but have you been pregnant before? because 5th ruler is going retrograde? I dont have much expertise with retrograde plannets so im intersted in some more help here...

but in such matters my mind switches off somehow

and thats just the begining... lol

oh just a little help here for you, keep on going after you think you have ovulated as with the trying (hehe) because we females while trying to get pregnant plays on our minds and can result in delaying ovulation a few days.... thats why we all of a sudden cant work out why we are a few days late and have not been late before

Last edited:

vali

DiDi
no i haven't been pregnant before, I am 24 and off birth control pills for 2 cycles now after 4 years on them, so don't really now what's going on in there..
Tika
thank you so much for having a look!!
:)

tikana

Happy New Year, Didi and Vali

mars could indicate retrying ...

cheers
Back to bed
jetlag is killing me

T

DiDi

thats what i was just posting here.. im so slow:wink:

I know lots of us are worried when we go off the pill thinking it may have ruined us somehow...
But mainly no, i was on the pill for 4 years straight didnt take it for a few weeks and wham.. pregnant

what do you doctors reconmend.... lol wait 12 months if your not pregnant then, come back and we will do some work
hah sorry for the pun there but i know its so frustrating especially when we first start trying... whats your partners moon sign?

Last edited:

vali

He's Sun sign Leo, Asc Leo, Moon sign Gemini. And I am Sun sign Sagittarius, Asc Aquarius, Moon Sign Sagittarius. Does that help?

DiDi

I have noticed an aspect between father and first born... now its not fullproof but it happens so many times to people i know and ask about that is why i asked you to...

its a moon sun connection and works best when its a water moon... so this may not be suitable to detect for you.

my first childs moon is scorpio on my ex husbands sun. not a easy one to detect if i was to go back all those years to find out when i would have her..

my daughters partner has a cancer moon .. their first child cancer sun!
my sons first child is due in the cancer sun and his moon is also cancer!

my daughter has a aquarius moon, iam aquarian...

but i think its more freky when your first born has its sun on the partners moon sign..

your partners is gemini moon.. well youd haave to fall in august/sept
hope you dont have to wait that long anyway.. its just a theory

vali

As long as the baby's healthy I don't mind waiting. Though i tend to get anxious easily so the sooner a healthy pregnancy occurs the better! :)

DiDi

thats worse... aries is barren leo in 5th is the worst and capricorn is barren.. in horay you not supose to ask the same question in the same day they say to wait a few weeks.. id wait 2 weeks ask again...