Mars in 8th house and a stellium in 12th house??

Hi there,

I was looking at the solar return of my boyfriend who is going to have his birthday in a month.
I was a little surprised with his solar return since there is a stellium in the 12th house and mars in in the 8th house.
I have trust issues with him.
What would you say about this chart?

Attachments

• astro_32gw_arwin_2020228.33381.34175.jpg
    astro_32gw_arwin_2020228.33381.34175.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 35
  • astro_2gw_arwin.34565.210709.jpg
    astro_2gw_arwin.34565.210709.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 27

Zora

Account Closed
I have trust issues with him.
What would you say

Hello out there

Having trust issues is your personal problem. You better pls. get your own chart in here to enable people to see where you personal lack in trust is coming from your chart and what partners you attract and what is also probably caused by actual transits. And perhaps the synastry of you both to see how you both interact.

Reading a birth chart and discussing it - should be asked from the owner himself - because of intimacy and privacy- and necessary dialogue.

Can this man trust you?

Could anyone give me more insight, you shouldn't be afraid to say negative things.
Do you have his permission to discuss his chart with full visible DOB www-wide readable oneside directed in this way ?

In relationships this person is very reliable with pluto ruling 7th house in conjunct with saturn in 10th house. And is very much sensitive about his reputation outside in society. And he himself looks for a trustable partner to join his lifepath (10 house)

FireLa

If you don't trust the man you are with, why continue the relationship... his solar return is about him and how the year ahead will look for him. Since mars is in 8th house he might deal with aggressive debt collectors or he might burn through money as soon as he gets it. I'd advise him not to take out any loans, credit lines etc. as he might have a hard time paying them back. Also make sure he is caution of his surroundings as the 8th house also represent death(figuratively and literally). That doesnt mean he will die violently the year ahead, it could mean he is going to possible need courage to change himself for the better.

His 12th house stellium which contains Neptune, Venus the moon and Uranus makes me believe he will focus much more on 12th house matters. The 12th house represents all things that are hidden from others and sometimes ourselves if we are not consciously aware yet. The 12th house also represents dreams, emotions, our subconscious thinking and psychic powers to some extent. I believe he will have alot of revelations reveal to him whether it's by dreams or premonitions. The 12th house also represents our hidden enemies. Depending on which planet is located in the 12th house, for example he has neptune there so make sure he is careful not to trust people who seem like they will take advantage of him. They could trick or try to deceive him, so it's best he uses his better judgement against people who seem questionable. He also has venus in his 12th house solar return, so he might deal with a secret admirer. That doesnt mean he is going to do anything, he might not even acknowledge it or be aware that someone admires him.

Just remember this is his solar return, his natal chart is his real blueprint in life so try getting a look at you and his natal chart merged together if you feel there is something lacking in the relationship and to help build trust.

Last edited: