Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

Opal

Premium Member
I believe this is all because of the actual occult power that simply is given at he solstice and nowhere else - all Sun Gods, all Saviours are born at the Solstice - thus, conceived, if we go by human pregnancy durations, at the Spring Equinox.

My husband read Jesus the Man. Written by Barbara Thiering, a studier of the Scrolls. He was talking about the proper way in which people were to be born. More importantly how the people of the religions were born. Not of love, but of timing. The proper conception time was winter solstice. Jesus of Nazereth, was not. Jesus of Barbarous was born correctly. He is the supposed thief, that was crucified with the Nazerene. He was called the Spiritual Jesus, as opposed to the military Nazerene.

david starling

I believe this is all because of the actual occult power that simply is given at he solstice and nowhere else - all Sun Gods, all Saviours are born at the Solstice - thus, conceived, if we go by human pregnancy durations, at the Spring Equinox.

Wouldn't 9 months take it to the Autumnal Equinox?

The Hebrew calendar's New Year's Eve is based on the Moon phases + the Autumnal Equinox.

david starling

The original symbol for the Hebrew religion was the seven-stemmed bract of a sacred plant (I forget which one). This harks back to the tropical Age of 7th-sign Libra, and illustrates the balance of 3 on each side and One in the center.

During the concurrent tropical and sidereal Fire-sign Ages of Sagittarius and Aries, it became a candelabra (Menorah); and, late in the tropical Age of 9th-sign Sagittarius, it became the nine-stemmed Menorah, celebrating the miraculous continuation of the never-to-go-out, sacred flames of the seven-stemmed, Menorah, well beyond the usual duration of the limited supply of the oil that fueled the fire. The oil lasted 8 days and nights, just long enough to make a new supply of oil after the desecration of the Temple by Syrian-Greeks, who were demanding that the Hebrew religion identify its One God (Before all others) as synonymous with the Greek king of the gods, Zeus.

Since the holiday itself usually occurs late in the tropical Solar month of Sagittarius, the timing is in correlation to when the event occurred, late in the tropical Age of Sagittarius.

Last edited:

blacksun?

My husband read Jesus the Man. Written by Barbara Thiering, a studier of the Scrolls. He was talking about the proper way in which people were to be born. More importantly how the people of the religions were born. Not of love, but of timing. The proper conception time was winter solstice. Jesus of Nazereth, was not. Jesus of Barbarous was born correctly. He is the supposed thief, that was crucified with the Nazerene. He was called the Spiritual Jesus, as opposed to the military Nazerene.
Yo y- you WHAT?

that is -such an outlandish thing I am compelled to take it seriously.

So then, yeah its true, the most intimate moment for conception is definitely the winter solstice. And what could be more encouraging than an autumn birth, a Childe to get through the winter in pure joy of gratitude.

And of course the most lustful conceptions are around the Spring Equinox.

blacksun?

The Hebrew calendar's New Year's Eve is based on the Moon phases + the Autumnal Equinox.

Yes but the conception of these Gods is not at the Solstice, but as is illustrated by the Pomegranate myth, as Persephone is released at 0 Aries.

So these are essentially pregnancies of lust, from which both Jesus of Nazareth and Dionysos are born. That makes a lot of sense.

blacksun?

Yes but the conception of these Gods is not at the Solstice, but as is illustrated by the Pomegranate myth, as Persephone is released at 0 Aries.

So these are essentially pregnancies of lust, from which both Jesus of Nazareth and Dionysos are born. That makes a lot of sense. They are born in barren winter and not in happy harvest, like Opals Gods.

blacksun?

Whereas a conception in barren winter is of course perfect. As soon as nature has depleted herself, the Father God gives life and the Mother God begins her creation.

blacksun?

Who in the holy hailstorm preserved that story? Is there a tradition of Jesus of Barbarous? Does he have rituals?
Im very impressed.
With midwinter conceptions, the Childe grows alike to nature.

He must be... "he who turned out well" -

So lets see who are born at that Libra point and see if we can discern some ...

Nick Cave, Bill Murray, Genhis Kahn -
indeed alike to nature

Howard Hughes, Ray Charles, Russia.... I don't want to go on there are many - Clearly this is a degree of power, quite unavoidable people.

Opal

Premium Member
Who in the holy hailstorm preserved that story? Is there a tradition of Jesus of Barbarous? Does he have rituals?
Im very impressed.

indeed alike to nature

Howard Hughes, Ray Charles, Russia.... I don't want to go on there are many - Clearly this is a degree of power, quite unavoidable people.

:smile: He is James, the Just. :tongue:

Opal

Premium Member
Im very impressed.

indeed alike to nature

She is a lifelong studier of the Gnostic texts/Dead sea Scrolls the ancients preserve.

If you have not read them, you must. They are beautiful. I have not read all, I have not had time. But, I am working on it. Books of interest.

The Other Bible
The Nag Hamadi's
The Dead Sea Scrolls

The Bible, with a Concordance (Strong's or Young's concordance)

blacksun?

Thanks Opal
I haven't had the ground to go into this, as a form of spiritual research, as yet but I plan to make some kind of documentation of this notion, when the time comes.
That means, when I run into a situation in real life that points me to a manifest path to disclosing some kind of earthly meaning of this, this other Jesus.
It is a big thing. It would mean vast ... rituals.

I hope you all are having a great year.
My year has been turbulent and challenging, and Im proud to have finished another piece of work in my kabbalistic lecture series. That makes two within half a year, which is an alright score. As Ive decided to form my understanding of the lower Sephirot taking an analytical approach downward where I use my philosophic cognition of the source of being as a blueprint for explicating Kether as emerging from the boundless light, the real limits to my mind have been exposed to me down from Geburah into the heart of the formative world, which is known to us as human reality and not at all very well known to us systematically.
My understanding of Hod, into which I was able to break after dragging the knowledge of Netzach from the pits of spiritual war, is the resolution of a paradox.

The video which premiers in a few hours contains a texture of insight that could be very deeply exploded, but Ive decided to restrain the length quite much and offer some mercies to the viewer.

Shalom,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHrEQqmjrRs

Keep your guard, friends. Draw your circle.

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks Opal
I haven't had the ground to go into this, as a form of spiritual research, as yet but I plan to make some kind of documentation of this notion, when the time comes.
That means, when I run into a situation in real life that points me to a manifest path to disclosing some kind of earthly meaning of this, this other Jesus.
It is a big thing. It would mean vast ... rituals.

I hope you all are having a great year.
My year has been turbulent and challenging, and Im proud to have finished another piece of work in my kabbalistic lecture series. That makes two within half a year, which is an alright score. As Ive decided to form my understanding of the lower Sephirot taking an analytical approach downward where I use my philosophic cognition of the source of being as a blueprint for explicating Kether as emerging from the boundless light, the real limits to my mind have been exposed to me down from Geburah into the heart of the formative world, which is known to us as human reality and not at all very well known to us systematically.
My understanding of Hod, into which I was able to break after dragging the knowledge of Netzach from the pits of spiritual war, is the resolution of a paradox.

The video which premiers in a few hours contains a texture of insight that could be very deeply exploded, but Ive decided to restrain the length quite much and offer some mercies to the viewer.

Shalom,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHrEQqmjrRs

Keep your guard, friends. Draw your circle.

Interesting, I have just recently started reading Sefer Yetzirah The book of creation. I have just been opening and reading wherever thus far. It is a pleasure so far. I never start on page one, I always peek here and there before I start to read a book, then I can decide if I want to start at page one and read it all. :biggrin:

2:4

He placed them in a a circle
like a wall with 231 Gates.
The Circle oscillates back and forth.
A sign for this is:
There is nothing in good higher than Delight
There is nothing in evil lower than Plague

I also thinking about the Mary's. There were 3 Mary's extremely close to the said Jesus. With Jesus possibly, being a title, then what if Mary too, is a title? I have not read this anywhere, it is just my grey matter wandering.:whistling:

petosiris

Banned
Interesting, I have just recently started reading Sefer Yetzirah The book of creation. I have just been opening and reading wherever thus far. It is a pleasure so far. I never start on page one, I always peek here and there before I start to read a book, then I can decide if I want to start at page one and read it all. :biggrin:

2:4

He placed them in a a circle
like a wall with 231 Gates.
The Circle oscillates back and forth.
A sign for this is:
There is nothing in good higher than Delight
There is nothing in evil lower than Plague

I also thinking about the Mary's. There were 3 Mary's extremely close to the said Jesus. With Jesus possibly, being a title, then what if Mary too, is a title? I have not read this anywhere, it is just my grey matter wandering.:whistling:

Have you ever read Against Heresies by bishop Irenaeus? It is available online - http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103.htm

Opal

Premium Member
Have you ever read Against Heresies by bishop Irenaeus? It is available online - http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103.htm

No. And as I looked at it, I was disappointed at how judgemental it felt. I have Uranus in the 9th Petosiris. I know to you it means nothing, but to me it means I would never be able to see it like you. I admire your ability to stick with your beliefs, mostly because I too, will always follow mine.

The Gnostic texts make sense to me. Blind faith does not, to me.

Thank you though.

petosiris

Banned
Chapter 35. Heretics confirm the Catholics in the faith
Trypho: I believe, however, that many of those who say that they confess Jesus, and are called Christians, eat meats offered to idols, and declare that they are by no means injured in consequence.

Justin: The fact that there are such men confessing themselves to be Christians, and admitting the crucified Jesus to be both Lord and Christ, yet not teaching His doctrines, but those of the spirits of error, causes us who are disciples of the true and pure doctrine of Jesus Christ, to be more faithful and steadfast in the hope announced by Him. For what things He predicted would take place in His name, these we do see being actually accomplished in our sight. For he said, 'Many shall come in My name, clothed outwardly in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.' Matthew 7:15 And, 'There shall be schisms and heresies.' 1 Corinthians 11:19 And, 'Beware of false prophets, who shall come to you clothed outwardly in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.' Matthew 7:15 And, 'Many false Christs and false apostles shall arise, and shall deceive many of the faithful.' Matthew 24:11 There are, therefore, and there were many, my friends, who, coming forward in the name of Jesus, taught both to speak and act impious and blasphemous things; and these are called by us after the name of the men from whom each doctrine and opinion had its origin. (For some in one way, others in another, teach to blaspheme the Maker of all things, and Christ, who was foretold by Him as coming, and the God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, with whom we have nothing in common, since we know them to be atheists, impious, unrighteous, and sinful, and confessors of Jesus in name only, instead of worshippers of Him. Yet they style themselves Christians, just as certain among the Gentiles inscribe the name of God upon the works of their own hands, and partake in nefarious and impious rites.) Some are called Marcians, and some Valentinians, and some Basilidians, and some Saturnilians, and others by other names; each called after the originator of the individual opinion, just as each one of those who consider themselves philosophers, as I said before, thinks he must bear the name of the philosophy which he follows, from the name of the father of the particular doctrine. So that, in consequence of these events, we know that Jesus foreknew what would happen after Him, as well as in consequence of many other events which He foretold would befall those who believed on and confessed Him, the Christ. For all that we suffer, even when killed by friends, He foretold would take place; so that it is manifest no word or act of His can be found fault with. Wherefore we pray for you and for all other men who hate us; in order that you, having repented along with us, may not blaspheme Him who, by His works, by the mighty deeds even now wrought through His name, by the words He taught, by the prophecies announced concerning Him, is the blameless, and in all things irreproachable, Christ Jesus; but, believing on Him, may be saved in His second glorious advent, and may not be condemned to fire by Him. - http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/01283.htm

Amen.

petosiris

Banned
The Theosophists and occultists before Nag Hammadi didn't have many of the so-called Gnostic texts, so they had to study and affirm what Irenaeus opposes with the holy spirit to concoct their adversarial doctrines, not unlike the devils who do the same with the sacred scriptures.

Opal

Premium Member
The Theosophists and occultists before Nag Hammadi didn't have many of the so-called Gnostic texts, so they had to study and affirm what Irenaeus opposes with the holy spirit to concoct their adversarial doctrines, not unlike the devils who do the same with the sacred scriptures.

And the people that published and wrote the sacred scriptures as well.

Are you quite sure you are a Libra?😄