I sent a mail to USCIS last month. Is it lost?

dhundhun

I sent a mail one month ago and did not get any acknowledgment, which usually comes in 2-3 weeks. It was with Delivery Confirmation and delivered. It might be lost in office. Just wanted to check is it lost.

Mars ruler of 3rd, mercury retrograde, retrograde Saturn in 1st and Moon in fall in 3rd is cause of concern.

What is expected? At least moon is making good aspects before leaving. And Mars, despite afflicted, is in Leo.

Thanks

Attachments

• now (Apr 29).jpg
    now (Apr 29).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi dhundhun

I see its been about 8 days since your post, I'll have a go, though I'm not that practiced at these types of horary:

The mail is 3rd house, Mars.
You are Mercury.

Part of fortune is located in the 7th house, and its ruler is Mars, the mail. 7th house is the house of the 'other'. Mars is in the 11th house of wishes.

All angles are mutable, changable, this could indicate its lost.

Saturn retro in the 1st could be indicative of the delays, and possible show a negative answer, that it is lost. :sad:

Sun, being ruler of the 12th house, makes an applying square to Mars/mail, this also looks like its lost.

Moons last aspect is sextile to Saturn, but Saturn doesn't look like a helpful fellow in this chart.

Moon is applying an opposition to Mercury, though this is out of sign, not everyone considers this, but I may, just for experimentation. Then Moon trines that Part of fortune, and trines Mars. That would look to me like a finding of the mail.

Let us know, hope you recover the mail!

NR

dhundhun

Thanks NR. I almost forgot about this Q.

It was not lost.

The mail was returned to me stating two problems, which are not true - so letter was not correctly read or interpreted.

I am not sure, but Mars receives square from Sun and Mercury (R) indicates two incorrectly indicated problems.

I am wondering whether Moon sextile Saturn (R) indicated its retun.

It seems that your interpretation of going beyond sign for aspect with Mercury and Par Fortuna is valid.

Last edited: