Would I get job?

dhundhun

Would I get Job? I was interviewed two weeks ago.

This might be cheating. Being astrologer, we could find favourable times. Could we cheat? Perhaps time is favourable and likely to mature.

Please find chart attached.

I thought, let me open up, when I know chart is likely to be OK.

Thanks

Attachments

• now (Apr 02).jpg
    now (Apr 02).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

fensi88

Yes, you will get the job!
You are Moon, job is Ma, Moon will trine Ma and that is YES answer to your question.:happy:

fensi88

Yes, that can be only reason . Next time do your best to totally ignore the state of the Heavens if you want right answer!

dr. farr

Cheating or not, finding Dragon's Tail posited in the first house (by Whole Sign) automatically gives me an almost certain "no" answer to any question (I follow Gerard of Cremona, and later H.C. Agrippa, in this strong attitude regarding the "South Node" in the 1st house in horary matters-this prohibition had become "unknown" by the time of Lily, and is not recognized in contemporary horary practice; I personally consider it to be a near absolute certainty as indicating dubious, confusing or negative outcomes in horary questions)

dhundhun

Cheating or not, finding Dragon's Tail posited in the first house (by Whole Sign) automatically gives me an almost certain "no" answer to any question (I follow Gerard of Cremona, and later H.C. Agrippa, in this strong attitude regarding the "South Node" in the 1st house in horary matters-this prohibition had become "unknown" by the time of Lily, and is not recognized in contemporary horary practice; I personally consider it to be a near absolute certainty as indicating dubious, confusing or negative outcomes in horary questions)

Good point - I agree to it.