Research on “Special case”, independent

Thirdteenth

Hello! :joyful: I will be conducting a scan on a older gentleman’s natal chart, specifically targeted towards the health of this person. There have been signs I have been noticing that there could be an underlying illness (far from it being related to the pandemic) that could be afflicting them and they’ve noticed it too. Now I am a beginner, so bear with thee. The knowledge that I have acquired, very sporadic but beginner nonetheless :biggrin: Again, it is just scan. It is active learning friends. Moreover, I am open to allowing people from the outside to distribute their input as well. In the end, all of research will come together and will make sense in the end. Now, onto the chart!:lol:

(deleting this chart cause I have put this research on pause and I’ve come to a conclusion from outside sources beyond Astrological services)

Brain and Nerves by Mercury [and Uranus]
Respiratory by Mercury
Heart by the Sun
Arteries by Mars
Veins by Saturn
Kidneys by Venus
Liver by Jupiter
Digestive system by Venus
Muscles by Mars
Reproduction by Venus and Mars
Endocrine system by Neptune and Uranus
Testes by Pluto
Ovaries by the Moon
Skin by Saturn
Teeth Nails and Hair by Mars
Bones and Skeleton by Saturn

The character of diseases given to the planets include: heart and spine disorders by the Sun; cuts, injuries and bruises as well as fevers and inflammations with redness and heat by Mars; liver disorders by Jupiter; diseases of expansion and excess by Sun or Jupiter; menstrual and mammary complaints and dropsies [fluid retention] by Moon; urinary complaints by Venus; diseases of decline, collapse, wasting, blockages and contraction by Saturn; poisonings by Saturn; tremors, neuroses, insanity by mercury, digestive disorders by Venus

The Planets govern parts corresponding with the Signs they rule and in which they have their exaltation.
The physiological side, in relation to the Signs, is as follows :-
Aries : The brain faculties and the distribution of mental and physical energy.
Taurus : Recuperative forces.
Gemini : The breathing and those things connected.
Cancer : Nutrition.
Leo : Distribution of vital forces and especially through the blood.
Virgo : Processes of assimilation and absorption.
Libra : The liquid processes of the body.
Scorpio : Procreation and reproduction.
Sagittarius: The senses, malady as studied through the nerves.
Capricorn : Processes of preservation and reserve of energy.
Aquarius : The circulation and eliminative processes.
Pisces : Perspiration and the lymphatic processes generally.

Taking the Signs first, they are connected in this way with the body
Aries : Head and face, the eyes.
Taurus : The neck, ears, throat, larynx, tonsils.
Gemini : The arms, shoulders, muscles and bones in these, the lungs (including the trachea and bronchi), and the hands.
Cancer : Stomach, breasts, solar plexus, diaphragm, upper part of the liver.
Leo : The heart, spine and spinal parts.
Virgo : The intestines, alimentary canal, lower part of the liver.
Libra : Kidneys, loins, appendix, lumbar vertebrae and the skin generally.
Scorpio : The organs of reproduction, bladder, gall, colon and rectum.
Sagittarius : The hips, thighs and the sciatic nerves.
Capricorn : The knees, joints of the body and the hair.
Aquarius : The lower leg (calves and ankles), the teeth and the circulation of the blood.
Pisces : The feet and toes.

Aries : Headaches, fevers, neuralgia, eye troubles, eruptions and inflammations, wounds and accidents.
Taurus : Diseases which particularly attack the throat.
Gemini (n): Bronchial complaints, consumption, nerve diseases, pneumonia and pleurisy, asthma and anaemia.
Cancer : Affections of the digestion.
Leo : Heart trouble, poor circulation and similar troubles
Virgo : Digestive troubles and complaints to do with intestines generally.
Libra : Kidney affections and afflictions to the spine.
Scorpio : Diseases of the parts already mentioned as belonging to the Sign.
Sagittarius : Gout, rheumatism, sciatica, accidents.
Capricorn : Skin complaints and diseases affecting the parts of the Sign.
Aquarius : Accidents to the ankles and complaints affecting that part of the body; varicose veins, blood poisoning and some nervous diseases.
Pisces : Influenza, colds, diseases accompanied by mucous discharges and similar complaints.

[after Lyndoe, pp.328-9]
http://www.homeoint.org/morrell/astrology/medical.htm

https://www.princeton.edu/~his291/Zodiac_Dude.html

To start, it is believed that this underlying illness is coming from their liver because of the affect that it is having on their skin. Now, just from those observations I have learned that the planet of Jupiter has connections to the Liver and Pancreas. Also, the Liver is in correspondence to the sign of Virgo because of the connection to the stomach area. If I had this individual’s birth time then it would really helpful because the sixth is related to health in general and if I were to see what sign their sixth house were to fall under then it could give a big clue to this current health problem. Also, I could see where the sign of Virgo falls in their chart as well but unfortunately the birth time is a mystery. However, fortunately I can see the planet Jupiter in this case. The sign of Jupiter in this chart is Capricorn, which would be the fall of Jupiter because Cancer is exalted in Jupiter. Alright, that could give a clue to the liver problem but what I find to be really revealing is that Capricorn has connections to the joints, specially bones, knees and skin. This individual’s skin is to the only health flare that has been showing forth but also inflammation in their knees, also in the ankles. Moreover, Saturn has connections to the bones too but since it is in the sign of Gemini then it will be in the hands, shoulders, and arms. They have been having inflammation in the hands as well!! Also, Mars is said to cause inflammation as well so I do find it revealing that Saturn and Jupiter is making an aspect to the planet mars. That just proves that it holds weight. Astrology and this was really cool but I hope this can help to find a remedy for those areas :joyful: it definitely gives a clue for sure!! And I already have idea.

Last edited:

Thirdteenth

The illnesses of Jupiter include all afflictions that are connected to the circulation of air and blood in the body. These include corruption of the liver, lungs (and illnesses involving the rib cage), and blood circulation (including the heart and veins). The latter includes heart tremors (Jupiter shares signification of the heart and brain with the Sun), palpitations, varicose veins, cramps, or blood rush. Jupiter often shows inflammation and swellings, reminiscent of its principle of excess, as is flatulence which it also signifies. It is said to govern the 'plethoric habit', which is the tendency to have too much of something and is characterised by an excess of blood. Decumbiture charts assess the quality of the blood by Jupiter's location - in water signs it suggests the blood is too watery and thin, in fire signs, overheated and subject to high fever, in earth signs the blood is too thick and circulates poorly, in air signs the blood is excessive and the traditional cure would include opening up a vein.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/astrology_jupiter.html#ref7

Alright! I’ve return and I have more information to share :smile: Now the planet Jupiter is in fact having an affect on the liver, but also to inflammation and swelling! On top of it, Mars can bring inflammation too. Mars and Jupiter have an aspect to each other, so all of this inflammation. I feel that it could be Jaundice, which comes from bilirubin (build-up) and if it were to be bilirubin then there would be connections to the Gallbladder then in turn a connection to the digestive system! If I were to return to the data I found above, in correlation to the planets and signs associations to body parts, the planet Venus would be connected to the digestive system. Also the sign of Cancer would have “afflictions to the digestive” and this individual’s chart they have Venus in the sign of Cancer aspecting Jupiter. It could be Jaundice but I’ll need confirmation on that. I feel that I might be right though. I really do wish I had the time of birth. I had found out earlier that the sixth house also correlates to how week we digest our food and the tenth house connection to the bones. There is a possibility that this person could have a Leo rising but that is from she say, he say so not valid enough to be of usage (does give a tad bit of a clue, I hope).

CAPRICORN -* Cardinal Earth** Ruler:* Saturn** Exaltation:* Mars
**** The most Melancholic of all Earth signs.* Ruled by Saturn, the principal planet of the Melancholic humor and temperament.* Focus on systemic effects, functions of black bile: calcium and mineral metabolism, bone and connective tissue formation, structural repair, cooling and drying retentive function.*
**** Stiff, rigid mentality; prone to arthritis, rheumatism, stiff joints.* Prominent knees, bones and joints.*
**** Prone to nutritional deficiency, thinness, emaciation, which makes bones, joints more prominent.* Metabolically very efficient, can make do with much less nutritionally than other signs.* Mars exaltation gives Capricorns a Spartan determination, discipline.*
**** Opposition to Cancer: emotional inhibition, self denial, emotional vulnerability and security issues.* Left brain tends to rationalize away feelings.* Rules skin (Saturn) - manifestation of emotional boundary issues.*

CANCER -* Cardinal Water** Ruler:* Moon** Exaltation:* Jupiter
**** The crab, which carries its home on its back.* The primal feminine archetype: chalice, recptacle, sacred space, protective coccoon that nurtures, matures, ripens things until they're ready to be released; the very essence of nurturing, motherhood.*
**** Rules stomach, uterus, female breasts: feeding, nurturing.* Rules all sack-like, vesicular receptacle organs, like bladder or gall bladder, and all cysts.* Digestion, nutrition of organism only as good as stomach; stomach is also very emotionally sensitive.
**** Ruled by Moon, embodying Cardinal modality that drives, initiates cycles, manifestation, change; so is Water element.* Cancer, the Moon and the Water element are all practically synonymous.* Rules formation of cysts and abcesses, which resonate with basic Cancer archetype.* A protective response of the organism to isolate, peripheralize toxic or noxious substances and expel them from the body.*

http://www.greekmedicine.net/medical_astrology/The_Signs_by_Element.html

Frisiangal

To start, it is believed that this underlying illness is coming from their liver because of the affect that it is having on their skin.

A great research case on your part.

Is the skin of a yellow colour, that would immediately point to jaundice, as you mentioned, and a Jupiter-ruled liver complaint? A good starting point.

Could also be the result of hepatitis virus via blood. Venus-Mars as the link 'passed on' between Jupiter and Neptune.

Jupiter is the ruler of general good health in medical astrology. Negative aspects can have an adverse effect upon the physical body.

You could ask the older gentleman what/how his ideas about how his aspirations in life have turned out, that have perhaps led him to seeking to 'escape the real world'(Sun opp. Neptune) and find solace (Capricorn) in excesses (Jupiter) in other ways that, apparently, haven't helped (Jupiter retrograde).

You might care to ask what happened approx. 2 or so years back.
Progressed Sun in Cancer squared natal Uranus (opp. Chiron), completing the natal T-square to Jupiter, that activated and set off a negatively perceived chain of events (Uranus) regarding his general well-being (Jupiter) and life in general (natal Sun sesquiquadrate Uranus). A natal Jupiter inconjunct Saturn can refer to 'mental ups and downs mood swings', leading to 'chronic' situations, whilst a Taurus Sun will inherently hunker after physical security in one form or another. They can have an effect upon health patterns when playing out negatively within the individual.

Current long-term transits appear to apply forthcoming positive aspects to important natal positions.
Hopefully, this could mean an understanding within himself of the cause of his
internal emotional issues that became physical of nature, and that he is still in a position to correct.

My ½cent of thought.:smile:

Thirdteenth

A great research case on your part.

Is the skin of a yellow colour, that would immediately point to jaundice, as you mentioned, and a Jupiter-ruled liver complaint? A good starting point.

Could also be the result of hepatitis virus via blood. Venus-Mars as the link 'passed on' between Jupiter and Neptune.

Jupiter is the ruler of general good health in medical astrology. Negative aspects can have an adverse effect upon the physical body.

You could ask the older gentleman what/how his ideas about how his aspirations in life have turned out, that have perhaps led him to seeking to 'escape the real world'(Sun opp. Neptune) and find solace (Capricorn) in excesses (Jupiter) in other ways that, apparently, haven't helped (Jupiter retrograde).

Progressed Sun in Cancer squared natal Uranus (opp. Chiron), completing the natal T-square to Jupiter, that activated and set off a negatively perceived chain of events (Uranus) regarding his general well-being (Jupiter) and life in general (natal Sun sesquiquadrate Uranus). A natal Jupiter inconjunct Saturn can refer to 'mental ups and downs mood swings', leading to 'chronic' situations, whilst a Taurus Sun will inherently hunker after physical security in one form or another. They can have an effect upon health patterns when playing out negatively within the individual.

Current long-term transits appear to apply forthcoming positive aspects to important natal positions.
internal emotional issues that became physical of nature, and that he is still in a position to correct.

My ½cent of thought.:smile:

Hello Frisiangal! :joyful: Thank you so much for your input! I really do appreciate it, regardless if it is just a 1/2 cent of that input. Now the skin of this older gentlemen does not have a yellow hue to it from what I have observed and what I am aware of. However, there is still discoloration to the skin. I would describe it to where an oddly shaped light-colored but subtle patch on their forehead area and it is around there shoulders I believe too. I haven’t checked lately or consulted with them if it has spread anywhere else but this is from what I’ve seen as of now. Now, I said jaundice cause it could be on the tackle but that is just an assumption.

Yes, a liver complaint! and a main reason to why I went to the planet Jupiter to see the state of their health. It could be hepatitis but I am not entirely sure but it could be from that Mars and Venus connection to Jupiter. Now, I did read that Neptune affliction could represent a lowered immune system. Whatever it is that is affecting them is having a detrimental affect on the immune system for sure. Before I had taken a shot on their chart, I did research and tried to recommend herbs that they could incorporate into their meal regimen so that it could help with their immune system such as: Ginger, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, Garlic! That’s about it, not too such on the Ginger cause I don’t want it to irritate their immune system but they’re going to see a nutritionist soon so they can ask a professional rather than this amateur here :lol:

I figured it could have been a triggered of sorts that caused that reaction to their health. That is really interesting. I’ll definitely ask some questions in regards to it but I have the answers to quite a few. Regardless, I am hoping for the best in regards to their health and I am glad that it will show forth in the transits too :happy: Thank you again for your contribution. It really brought more clarity to this situation. Also, I learned something very new :biggrin:

Frisiangal

However, there is still discoloration to the skin. I would describe it to where an oddly shaped light-colored but subtle patch on their forehead area and it is around there shoulders I believe too. I haven’t checked lately or consulted with them if it has spread anywhere else but this is from what I’ve seen as of now.

Medical astrology puzzles always intrigue me as a continuation of a personal learning process.

Could your gentleman have vitiligo, a skin discolouration in dark-skinned races, that is caused by an over-production (Jupiter influence) of melanin.
Pale skinned races have the opposite effect ... under-production causing dark skin patches.

The skin has various rulerships according to the nature of the physical disorder. It would not seem to be dermatalogical of nature, which rules out any Virgo influence; it is not scaly or dry, which rules out Capricorn; leaving Libra as 'external beauty of the skin'.
Do you note again the relationship of Jupiter to Libra, and to its ruler?
'Attacking' the skin would bring in Mars.
When googling, I came across an old post of mine from 12 years back that mentioned not being able to find a rulership for melanin. I still haven't come across any verification. Endocrine astrology sees a general rulership of hormone producing glands through Neptune, yet each gland has a specific ruler. Would Venus of Libra inconjunct Neptune be of influence?

The auto-immune influence cannot be discarded, which often sees harsh Saturn-Neptune contacts, whilst Jupiter is the connection and therefore the link between a number of major harsh aspects.

If the skin discolouration is from birth, you have a starting point for a possible rising sign. If it has occured during life, you can look at transiting aspects that could help ascertain a long-term 6th house influence. Obviously transiting Pluto through Capricorn and squaring Libra might fit. Some Vedic sites applied Pluto to melanin complaints (the dark side, admittedly.:wink:)

Yes, a liver complaint! and a main reason to why I went to the planet Jupiter to see the state of their health. It could be hepatitis but I am not entirely sure but it could be from that Mars and Venus connection to Jupiter. Now, I did read that Neptune affliction could represent a lowered immune system. Whatever it is that is affecting them is having a detrimental affect on the immune system for sure.

As you say, a specified liver complaint definitely brings in the effect of Jupiter, yet it may not be the cause and effect of the skin discolouration, but a separate influence from it.

:smile:

Thirdteenth

It is vitiligo! Their physician confirmed that, and how did I get that information? I just asked his wife about it. There has been a lot of information that I have been receiving from her, in regards to updates and so on. Beforehand, she did have speculations that it could have been vitiligo because but it had ruled to be invalid because of the gentleman’s apprehensive on what vitiligo is and on top of the confusion to his skin forming patches. Also yes, they do have a dark complexion. I got the confirmation this morning! After several questions and google images, I got an answer about the vitiligo.

Jupiter is in opposition to Venus and Mars but I am unsure about that over-production of melanin because Vitiligo is a disease that causes for there to be a failure in the pigment producing cells, which would be melanocytes aka melanin. If there were a production of Melanin then that would produce color to the skin because Melanin is the cell that is tied to the pigmentation of the skin. That would cause for a birthmark to form, because that would then be an over production of Melanin. Also I would like to add that it actually has that same affect on pale complexions too and if you would like to do a search on vitiligo on pale complexions then google’s search engine is free access to all (have fun!) :)

Now, Jupiter is debilitated in this gentleman’s chart, so that could be an indication on that under production of Melanin (which seemed to have been triggered in this gentleman’s later years). I read that Mercury in regards to medical astrology, it is the outer layer of the skin but Saturn afflictions can be an indication of skin diseases (I am assuming because of Capricorn bones, teeth, and possible skin associations too). However, Mercury is creating a semi-sextile to Saturn here (possible indication? Possibly). Mercury is trine to that (debilitated) Jupiter as well, so I am considering it too. Now, Jupiter is in opposition to Venus and Mars but I get that could be link to the joint pain and swelling also.

Pluto, I hadn’t seen be in connection to Vitiligo (especially in Vedic articles and blogs but do share links though so I can save them). Mercury and Venus, occasionally the Sun were brought into the forefront when it came to this. Also, Vitiligo does have associations to autoimmune diseases. Yet, another indication to an autoimmune disease in itself being here too. Now, Vitiligo could have a connection to the thyroid glands and adrenal glands (just based on some auto-immune diseases it can be link to as well). It seems according to this site: http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/forum/index.php?topic=864.55;wap2 that Jupiter or Venus and Mars are connected to the thyroid glands. However, on this site: https://bharatiyajyotishmantrasaadhana.blogspot.com/2014/09/endocrine-systems-and-planetary.html it states that Mercury is associated to the thyroid glands but I can see it being Venus given the thyroid gland is located in our throat.

Moon / Venus afflicted by Saturn / Rahu: Relation of the moon with the Saturn and Rahu causes depression as defined by the classical text. Impact of Saturn on the endocrine glands results in under-working of the glands leading to lesser secretion of the hormones. This imbalance places the native in depression. Some time it is observed that the ducts / opening also shrink resulting in less quantity of hormones reaching to the respective body part.
http://astrogurukul.com/web/2013/03/15/stress-and-hormones-in-astrolgy/

Last edited:

Frisiangal

It is vitiligo!

.............. I would like to add that it actually has that same affect on pale complexions too and if you would like to do a search on vitiligo on pale complexions then google’s search engine is free access to all (have fun!) :)

I did, from which I got the information re: effect of melanin production on both pale and dark skins.

From your reply it reads as if you study medical issues through the principles applied in Eastern (siderial chart) and esoteric astrology.
My learning came through a training school applying Western Medical Astrology.
Eastern and Western teachings often use different astro. symbolism to explain the same complaint.

I am untrained in Eastern methods. I could never understand why houses were applied to physical complaints, until it dawned that astro. houses define 'where' something takes place. It does mean that every planet in the chart can be defined as a reason for a physical complaint, whereas Western astrology has two specific areas, the 1st and 6th houses. The school I attended also took the 9th house (Jupiter and Sagittarius natural house) as being associated with 'health issues' rather than sickness and disease/disorder. I have found this to be very true; what I call 'the pill and potion' house to enable the physical body to continue working as it should. :smile:

If you continue, good luck in your further studies.