My medical condition

evolution

Hello guys,

I had a bad vertigo episode early morning while sleeping on last Friday.it was followed by nausea,vomit and feeling dizzy.Doctor didn't give any medications because it didn't recur.i asked this question today Nov 1,2017,3.26pm Karachi Pakistan if this vertigo will recur or is it dangerous?

I m getting me as Jupiter and disease as sun both separated by 4 degrees exactly the number of days ago vertigo happened.problem is me and disease both are in fixed sign .will it last long?

I would be grateful to get insights on my horary

Thanks

Evolution

evolution

Could anybody please respond.I had the same vertigo episode today early morning too.will visit a new Ent doc this time.But it's scary. Any insight will be much appreciated
Thanks

waybread

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but it is a courtesy on this forum to post your chart. The free charts at Astrodienst are the easiest formats to read: www.astro.com. You can save your horary chart to your computer and upload it as a clickable thumbnail by following the prompts at the end of your next message. Or maybe link us to it on a site like imgur.

I'm thinking Neptune, based on what you wrote, but can't say yet.

waybread

Sorry, but your link didn't open-- you can't just link your chart at Astrodienst. There is a sticky here on how to post your chart. Keep trying!