Missing kitty

Lieanna19jess

This feels like deja vu. I had a similar post here before and it didn't work out. I can't believe this is happening to me again. Please if anyone can help me or if you think it's better to go to an astrologist in person please let me know. My cat went missing last night. I have no idea where he is. The last time he went away he came back the same day but there is no sign of him now;( please help if you can. Not sure if there are any errors in the chart but I tried to do what I did last time.
BPMzRnF

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
11 May 2021 TZ = -2.0 9.3100 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=10 Sag 51
Cat is represent with 6 house ruler Venus. As ruler is in cadent house that means that cat is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party.
Ruler in common (mutable) signs indicate places near water, the eaves of houses, covered places. It can be on or near a hill or other high place, the side of the driveway, barren ground, a place where one might take a daily walk, an area where the mailbox is, a neighbor's home, telephone booth, side of the road, or in or near a garage. It can be at grocery stores, restaurants, zoos. Doctors', hospital, lawyers' or agents' offices.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

POF is in Sag in 1st house. So, cat might be in a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, stable, racing track, college, and university, places of public function, bookstore, place where woolen products are stored, near a maple or an oak tree, places where horses are allowed to graze, where horseback riding is done, on sloping grounds. .

Direction: east
Near colour: deep blue, purple, red, grey