Was my sister trying to sleep with my husband

Crystalclear913

I stopped speaking to my sister because her jealousy turned to my children. She began to manipulate how they viewed me as a mother.
But before it got to that point, she would constantly call my husband and ask for assistance with putting things together or fixing things in her apartment. She would wear scantily clad clothing and come by our place when I wasn't around. She bought him presents for no particular reason or occasion.
When my husband surprised me with a brand new car, she got so upset and stopped talking to both of us. She said, "But what if I wanted one?" And demanded that I get the info from him on how he got the car. When I didnt give it to her, she called him and asked him to give her a lift somewhere.
In that ride she began bad mouthing me and asked my husband to help her get a car like the one he gave me. She got more upset when he told her he couldn't help her.
By the end of the ride, she tried to make him promise not to tell me about what she said about me but he said that he couldn't do that either.
Her jealousy has been insidious throughout the years. I always felt like she was pushing the envelope with me but didn't want to believe that she would go as far as to try to sleep with my husband.
My family blames my husband and thinks that he is lying and was purposely trying to divide the family.

So I want to know, was my sister trying to sleep with my husband?

Did my sister try to sleep with my husband https://imgur.com/gallery/ohK80cq

Crystalclear913

your sister is 3rd house
your husband is 7th

see if there is a reception or / and aspect with L7

3rd house cusp is Taurus. 7th house cusp is Leo. Sister is Venus and husband is Sun. Both are in 2nd house Aries conjunct (Sun @ 7°, Venus @ 20°).

It looks like a yes. Im confused as to what it means with them being in my 2nd house.

Also a few other things stand out to me that Im not sure of.
Neptune in the 1st
Jupiter conjunct ascendant
Chiron conjunct Sun
Mars and NN conjunct IC

tikana

3rd house cusp is Taurus. 7th house cusp is Leo. Sister is Venus and husband is Sun. Both are in 2nd house Aries conjunct (Sun @ 7°, Venus @ 20°).

It looks like a yes. Im confused as to what it means with them being in my 2nd house.

Also a few other things stand out to me that Im not sure of.
Neptune in the 1st
Jupiter conjunct ascendant
Chiron conjunct Sun
Mars and NN conjunct IC

it is NO
because Mars interfered.