Just wondering

chris10

My grandmother's 70 year old sister has been in hospital really sick for a month. Her husband has been there with her the whole time caring for her and trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible.
When I see the way he looks at her I wonder if I will ever find that. Will I find someone who will love me and want to be with me till the very end?
So the horary question is
Will I meet a man/husband/ companion with whom I will be together till death do us part?

Attachments

• 2016sept2_wil_mt_a_cmpntilldeathtouspart.jpg
    2016sept2_wil_mt_a_cmpntilldeathtouspart.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 39

chris10

It looks positive ... I think :andy:
... or not?
I am jupiter and the ''companion'' is 7th house mercury. Mercury in virgo is strong but has turned retrograde and is now conjuct Jupiter 0 degree orb.
I am Jupiter in virgo in my detriment. We are both in the 9th house.
Moon is also in virgo in the 9th and moon's next aspect is a conjuction to jupiter and then to mercury.

Sun, as the 2nd sig of the ''companion'' is also in virgo squaring mars.

Mars is the ruler of the 4th house, 11 th and 12 th and it is conjuct the ascendant (1 degree orb).
Saturn is the ruler of the 2nd and 3rd houses and also conjuct the ascendant (5 degrees orb).

What do you think?
Any ideas anyone ?

LovelyMissAries

Never going to have a perfect "yes" chart, so yes you will find that and the things in detriment / rx are going to be things you can prepare to counteract.

tikana

My grandmother's 70 year old sister has been in hospital really sick for a month. Her husband has been there with her the whole time caring for her and trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible.
When I see the way he looks at her I wonder if I will ever find that. Will I find someone who will love me and want to be with me till the very end?
So the horary question is
Will I meet a man/husband/ companion with whom I will be together till death do us part?

yes you will

moon translates the light from jupiter to mercury

plus merc is about ot perfect with jupiter

he might be a foreigner..

if you look at CA vol 2 chapter marriages .. if L7 is in L9, the partner is very likely to be in a foreign country or from a foreign country

chris10

yes you will

moon translates the light from jupiter to mercury

plus merc is about ot perfect with jupiter

he might be a foreigner..

if you look at CA vol 2 chapter marriages .. if L7 is in L9, the partner is very likely to be in a foreign country or from a foreign country
Thanks for replying tik

It's been a long time since I've checked CA. I' ll try to read it thoroughly this time.
The problem in my case, which no astrologer has ever explained to me, is, according to astro, who would be 9th house for me.

I was born in the USA by a Greek mother and an orphan Greek father who was adopted/raised in the USA by an American family. My mother and I returned and have been living in Greece so most of my life I have spent here (in Greece). So my question is, would a Greek guy or an American be considered 9th house in my case?
Obviously any other nationality would be,
but the only people I have met so far and would consider as 7th house material are Greeks and Americans.
What do you think?

Last edited:

chris10

I am outruling Greek and American. both are your home

so it is not from Greece or from the US

Thanks again tik!
You're a doll !!

Hmm, there is this German guy I met a month ago who wants to keep in touch but he was just a tourist here.
We'll see :cool:

chris10

Live your life carefree now that you know what you wanted to :wink:
I have always done that. To be honest, I've always thought that I would meet someone who would want to be with me forever
(my natal venus trines neptune :whistling:).
Not happened so far. S*x is what most men are after (pluto conjuct asc?).
So, I have come to accept that and I have gotten used to the thought that I will not find true love.
If horary is right and I do find someone, I will welcome it with open arms.
If not, I will continue as I have so far.
Life goes on :wink:

chris10

GO FOR IT:love:
He asked for my tel. number, I refused to give it to him but I gave him my email. He didn't like the fact I refused to give my tel. number, it was obvious he was annoyed by that. It's been a month, he hasn't emailed.
Horary says it's a foreigner but I'm having second thoughts on whether it is this guy. I have good instinct when it comes to men's intentions - even when I refuse to accept what my gut is telling me. All I need is to look at someone straight in his eyes. :biggrin:

P.S. I will run a horary on him if he initiates contact :biggrin:

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm going to go out on a limb here. I agree with tik's assessment as to yes you will meet a man/husband/ companion with whom you will be together till death do you part. The impeding conjunction between Merc and Jup with translation of light from Moon is compelling. The limb I am going out on is to look at it from a Whole Sign house perspective and say that you will meet him in the workplace/10th place, rather than the 9th. We shall see, and, of course, I am very pleased about the delineation of this chart, Chris.

Very best,
Ilene

chris10

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I agree with tik's assessment as to yes you will meet a man/husband/ companion with whom you will be together till death do you part. The impeding conjunction between Merc and Jup with translation of light from Moon is compelling. The limb I am going out on is to look at it from a Whole Sign house perspective and say that you will meet him in the workplace/10th place, rather than the 9th. We shall see, and, of course, I am very pleased about the delineation of this chart, Chris.

Very best,
Ilene
Thank you for replying Ilene.
You people on here are so kind :kissing:

I haven't dismissed Whole Signs but really haven't decided what works for me or not as I am just a humble student of the art of astrology.
I used to post my horaries in Regio and in Whole Sign system but since most have been using Regio I kind of have neglected WS lately.

Anyway, 10th house is ok for me too :love: I wouldn't mind/ care where/how I meet the Significant Other.

I've been thinking ... my mom has a close friend, K.
K is quite pushy - in a good way - and it's been - I think like about 2-3 months she's been telling my mom that she/K wants to introduce me to a guy/friend of hers. He's like 40-42. I've been quite busy this whole summer and never got around to arranging a meeting. Now, if I do meet the guy, will the meeting be considered a 10th house matter since I will meet him through my mom (mom is 10th house in my natal as she was the dominant one and the provider when I was young)
:kissing::kissing: kisses Ilene.

P.S. yeah, yeah I know, :innocent: my life is pretty boring ... everyone I know is trying to set me up with people as they see I am not doing much on my own :lol: