Nodes: The most important personal points?

sworm09

From what I've seen, it seems that the Nodes are powerful to the point of being like the angles. At times, they seem to say more about the personality than the Sun sign! For example, in my chart, my N.Node is in Scorpio in the 8th, S.Node in Taurus in the 2nd. I relish in my comforts, and I absolutely despise when situations change on me. I drift more to the lazy side of Taurus than the hardworking side and I am obsessed with always feeling "safe". Yet something always feels missing. I'm always trying to become better, or more safe. That's my Scorpio side. I'm intensely fearful of change and of loosing any stability in my life, yet I am constantly thrown into situations that bring me to rock bottom. From that point, I do indeed change. My life can be organized into periods, where I acted as an almost completely different person in each. Though the basics stay the same, my personality shifts dramatically over short periods of time, usually through some sort of high stress situation. Through the turmoil it's almost as if I'm reborn. Very Scorpionic. The N. Node trines my Sun, so this is a key part of my personality. Do you find that your Nodes have prominence similar to that of an angle?