Could I be a successful musician?

pwzn

I have a natural music talent but I never invested my time on this, but now I am really considering the option, to take it seriously I mean.. and now I am always training with the guitar and with my vocals, do you guys see anything "musician related" in my chart? Thanks

Attachments

• ing.gif
    ing.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 50

RaRohini

Hi !

I recast your chart in vedic format.
Personally i believe (after looking at charts of so many youngsters) ..i believe that the types of professions one would pursue in the next 10 yrs will be vastly different from what we know now. Maybe instead of a doctor or a professor, one may simply be called a light healer or a fire energiser 😃 yours is a dynamite !!I can describe your energies to you.. you can create your own profession !!
Ascendant Scorpio Anuradha the benevolent one, ever humble, friend of all. This person can cut through other people's ego like it is nobodys business. They achieve this by being very humble themselves. Anuradha star ruled by Saturn and Saturn is strong in Aquarius Purvabhadra in the 4th house of home and homeland conjunct Aquarius Dhanistha the drummer in the same house.Moon in Leo Magha the great so this person has a lot of self confidence and able to project himself well.
Currently in Venus Dasha upto 2019 and Venus is in Capricorn Sravana the insight. This period may be connected to electronics .. next is Sun Dasha. It is in Pisces Purvabhadra the supporter of the outcast.
So its basically an unconventional, rule breaking man of the masses. Yes music may be a choice..heavy metal maybe.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless!

Last edited:

Chillaxer

I have a natural music talent but I never invested my time on this, but now I am really considering the option, to take it seriously I mean.. and now I am always training with the guitar and with my vocals, do you guys see anything "musician related" in my chart? Thanks

The 10th in Leo/Virgo, with a moon near Regulus, is promising.

The two Pisces planets in the 5th suggest you are very creative, intuitively, not rationally, which is what you need.

I notice a lot of 6th house/Virgo energy in musicians chart, also look for Pisces, and you have the North node in the 12th, the house of Pisces.
Also look at Taurus, and the second, for the senses, and I'd look at the 3rd or Gemini for writing lyrics.

You might want to look up some other points, like the Vertex, part of fortune, Pallas(quite important to career IMO)Vesta, etc.

You have Chiron in Virgo in the 10th, which seems very promising, sort of like a 'wound that can't heal' as Chiron in described but also a gift to give to others, that fits the profile of many creative people, especially musicians, adding potency to their work.

It may also suggest difficulty with criticism, either from others, or self-criticism, and that you are perfectionist.

muchacho

Absolutely! Moon (music) in 10th (career) in Leo (performer), Sun (purpose) in 5th (creativity) in Pisces (artists and actors) with Mercury (intellect, hands).

pwzn

Hi !

I recast your chart in vedic format.
Personally i believe (after looking at charts of so many youngsters) ..i believe that the types of professions one would pursue in the next 10 yrs will be vastly different from what we know now. Maybe instead of a doctor or a professor, one may simply be called a light healer or a fire energiser 😃 yours is a dynamite !!I can describe your energies to you.. you can create your own profession !!
Ascendant Scorpio Anuradha the benevolent one, ever humble, friend of all. This person can cut through other people's ego like it is nobodys business. They achieve this by being very humble themselves. Anuradha star ruled by Saturn and Saturn is strong in Aquarius Purvabhadra in the 4th house of home and homeland conjunct Aquarius Dhanistha the drummer in the same house.Moon in Leo Magha the great so this person has a lot of self confidence and able to project himself well.
Currently in Venus Dasha upto 2019 and Venus is in Capricorn Sravana the insight. This period may be connected to electronics .. next is Sun Dasha. It is in Pisces Purvabhadra the supporter of the outcast.
So its basically an unconventional, rule breaking man of the masses. Yes music may be a choice..heavy metal maybe.
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless!

Thank you for your analysis, I really appreciated your help my friend, God bless you too.

The 10th in Leo/Virgo, with a moon near Regulus, is promising.

The two Pisces planets in the 5th suggest you are very creative, intuitively, not rationally, which is what you need.

I notice a lot of 6th house/Virgo energy in musicians chart, also look for Pisces, and you have the North node in the 12th, the house of Pisces.
Also look at Taurus, and the second, for the senses, and I'd look at the 3rd or Gemini for writing lyrics.

You might want to look up some other points, like the Vertex, part of fortune, Pallas(quite important to career IMO)Vesta, etc.

You have Chiron in Virgo in the 10th, which seems very promising, sort of like a 'wound that can't heal' as Chiron in described but also a gift to give to others, that fits the profile of many creative people, especially musicians, adding potency to their work.

It may also suggest difficulty with criticism, either from others, or self-criticism, and that you are perfectionist.

Thank you so much for your analysis my friend, I am really grateful.

Some more information:

Vertex - Aries, House 6
Pallas - Gemini, House 8
Fortune - Gemini, House 9
Vesta - Gemini, House 9

Absolutely! Moon (music) in 10th (career) in Leo (performer), Sun (purpose) in 5th (creativity) in Pisces (artists and actors) with Mercury (intellect, hands).

Thank you so much my friend.

Chillaxer

Thank you so much for your analysis my friend, I am really grateful.

Some more information:

Vertex - Aries, House 6
Pallas - Gemini, House 8
Fortune - Gemini, House 9
Vesta - Gemini, House 9

You're welcome.

Vertex in 6 is good in my view.

And the other three in Gemini suggest good lyrical ability on 8th and 9th house themes, which are quite deep and trans-personal. Gemini in the 9th is bringing tangible communication of things from intuition or higher consciousness.

Mercury is in Pisces 0 degrees, that's promising as 0 degrees, is in my experience, the purest sign expression. This suggests a creative poetic mind. (Maybe writing at home, or writing about your country, or your more private thoughts, 4th house themes)

Venus is conjunct the IC in Aquarius, angular planets are very important and strong. Venus is artistic. I usually I think of Aquarius as scientific but then there is that side to music with the link with Maths etc.

You have Neptune(not tightly)conjunct Uranus in house 3 in Capricorn.
Capricorn is maybe less creative however it does have a gravitas and authority, plus it can create structures(it's earthy and disciplined, so maybe a good sign for bringing the inspiration of Neptune and Uranus down to earth)

Whilst I'd think of Neptune as the more artistic planet of the two, Neptune conjunct Uranus as an aspect is described(online)as 'raising of consciousness'.

Neptune is illusions, inspiration, receptivity, and possibly imagery. Uranus is awakening and invention. The fact they are in the third(the house equivalent of Gemini) suggests again some lyrical talent.

The 6th house has Taurus there, and the Descendant. Taurus is linked to singers, so this could be part of your work or service, it could also be who you meet as a partners, either musical, business or romantic.

The Pluto in 0degrees Sag in the 1st house seems quite powerful, sport/travel is often how Sagittarius is seen, however it does seem to be quite a fame/performer sign. It's also linked to the outdoors, and a sign of self-confident risk taking. So it could be interpreted as transformation, power, which are Plutonic themes(of the self as it's in house 1), through performing outdoors, and taking a risk on that. And of course travelling, which is key to most musicians. Again the 0degrees is significant, the people who have this display the real essence of a sign. It is a generational planet that moves slower, so not quite the same as with a sun sign, but the point still stands. The Jupiter is in house 1 and happy in Sagittarius, the sign it rules, this suggests, again, benefits coming from travel, taking an expansive risk, and outdoor life.

The North Node Scorpio in 12(Prince had this) suggest a possible ability to get quite deep into people's consciousness with what you do.

And finally, you might want to check out that moon near the Leo-Virgo cusp, and some information about Regulus.

It's a star associated with prominence and possible stardom, it has moved into Virgo, just now, but look it up for your birth time, as it was in late Leo I believe.

Your instincts and need maybe to perform.

The Leo Virgo cusp is seen as being the cusp between exposure and the spotlight, and privacy and modesty. However it is definitely in Leo.

I like analyzing charts.

Last edited:

pwzn

You're welcome.

Vertex in 6 is good in my view.

And the other three in Gemini suggest good lyrical ability on 8th and 9th house themes, which are quite deep and trans-personal. Gemini in the 9th is bringing tangible communication of things from intuition or higher consciousness.

Mercury is in Pisces 0 degrees, that's promising as 0 degrees, is in my experience, the purest sign expression. This suggests a creative poetic mind. (Maybe writing at home, or writing about your country, or your more private thoughts, 4th house themes)

Venus is conjunct the IC in Aquarius, angular planets are very important and strong. Venus is artistic. I usually I think of Aquarius as scientific but then there is that side to music with the link with Maths etc.

You have Neptune(not tightly)conjunct Uranus in house 3 in Capricorn.
Capricorn is maybe less creative however it does have a gravitas and authority, plus it can create structures(it's earthy and disciplined, so maybe a good sign for bringing the inspiration of Neptune and Uranus down to earth)

Whilst I'd think of Neptune as the more artistic planet of the two, Neptune conjunct Uranus as an aspect is described(online)as 'raising of consciousness'.

Neptune is illusions, inspiration, receptivity, and possibly imagery. Uranus is awakening and invention. The fact they are in the third(the house equivalent of Gemini) suggests again some lyrical talent.

The 6th house has Taurus there, and the Descendant. Taurus is linked to singers, so this could be part of your work or service, it could also be who you meet as a partners, either musical, business or romantic.

The Pluto in 0degrees Sag in the 1st house seems quite powerful, sport/travel is often how Sagittarius is seen, however it does seem to be quite a fame/performer sign. It's also linked to the outdoors, and a sign of self-confident risk taking. So it could be interpreted as transformation, power, which are Plutonic themes(of the self as it's in house 1), through performing outdoors, and taking a risk on that. And of course travelling, which is key to most musicians. Again the 0degrees is significant, the people who have this display the real essence of a sign. It is a generational planet that moves slower, so not quite the same as with a sun sign, but the point still stands. The Jupiter is in house 1 and happy in Sagittarius, the sign it rules, this suggests, again, benefits coming from travel, taking an expansive risk, and outdoor life.

The North Node Scorpio in 12(Prince had this) suggest a possible ability to get quite deep into people's consciousness with what you do.

And finally, you might want to check out that moon near the Leo-Virgo cusp, and some information about Regulus.

It's a star associated with prominence and possible stardom, it has moved into Virgo, just now, but look it up for your birth time, as it was in late Leo I believe.

Your instincts and need maybe to perform.

The Leo Virgo cusp is seen as being the cusp between exposure and the spotlight, and privacy and modesty. However it is definitely in Leo.

I like analyzing charts.

Regulus you mean like that?

So it is on House X in Leo, am I correct?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_caio_coutinho.71228.21952.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_caio_coutinho.71228.21952.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 13

Chillaxer

Regulus you mean like that?

So it is on House X in Leo, am I correct?

Yes that's right. It's most significant if Regulus is conjunct an angle(preferable Asc or MC) or, as in your case, a personal planet.

From online-

Moon conjunct Regulus: Occult interests, powerful friends, danger from enemies and false friends, gain by speculation, public prominence, great power, honor, wealth, benefits seldom last, violence, trouble and sickness. Make women high spirited and independent. If at the same time the Sun is with the Dragon’s Head in Gemini, or Jupiter is in the 10th house in trine to Mars and the Sun is with the Dragon’s Head, great preferment even from the lowest sphere to high rank.

StillOne

Yup, go for it! 5th house Sun in Pisces! Leo Mars conjunct Midheaven opposing Venus with a Scorpio Asc and Pluto in the 1st house, are all great for Music and the business of it.

pwzn

Yes that's right. It's most significant if Regulus is conjunct an angle(preferable Asc or MC) or, as in your case, a personal planet.

From online-

Moon conjunct Regulus: Occult interests, powerful friends, danger from enemies and false friends, gain by speculation, public prominence, great power, honor, wealth, benefits seldom last, violence, trouble and sickness. Make women high spirited and independent. If at the same time the Sun is with the Dragon’s Head in Gemini, or Jupiter is in the 10th house in trine to Mars and the Sun is with the Dragon’s Head, great preferment even from the lowest sphere to high rank.

This is very interesting indeed, thank you again my friend :)

Yup, go for it! 5th house Sun in Pisces! Leo Mars conjunct Midheaven opposing Venus with a Scorpio Asc and Pluto in the 1st house, are all great for Music and the business of it.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help :D