Advice about this synastry chart?

Snow77

I have met a man, he is a bit older than me but I have never felt such an intense pull to any man in my life. It was a real bolt of lighting moment when we met and it's all a bit scary. I know a little about astrology and can see some intensity in the synastry chart like my Pluto and Sun conjuct his Venus, his Mood conjunct my descendant for a start.
Please let me know what you think, here is out synastry chart:

Last edited:

Vista

I have met a man, he is a bit older than me but I have never felt such an intense pull to any man in my life. It was a real bolt of lighting moment when we met and it's all a bit scary. I know a little about astrology and can see some intensity in the synastry chart like my Pluto and Sun conjuct his Venus, his Mood conjunct my descendant for a start.
Please let me know what you think, here is a link to our chart:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46257247@N03/4405573166/sizes/o/

Your chart doesn't pull up. It looks like it needs a password. If you go to astro.com you can do charts for free. Then attach as a thumbnail. You will get more responses this way.

Snow77

Please could you explain why this would happen? Also I have actually known him longer than that, since I was about 13 or so but haven't seen him for a long time until recently but prior to dec 2009.

Virinchi

i dont understand that chart or whats synastry means
just took data from that chart and checked in method i know

we get pulled/influenced by someone only when we're weak and right now your asc lord jupiter is weak till may and saturn's transit made you get close to him after september 2009.

rahu

Banned
hi 77
with the moon/uranus/venus stellium, your description of a bolt of lightening is very apropo as this shows immediate and intense attraction.but be forewarned that these aspect also implies a brief but intense "affair".
the possiblity of a longterm relationship is very low because the sun/urnaus midpoint is oposed to jupiter.this can also show a sudden marriage sometomes but again a brief marriage followed by separation.
with the moon/saturn midpoin also opposed to jupiter and conjunct mercury,there may be feelings of devotion also but this devotion would be misplaced.
it seems that in the next month he may press for a relationship but......

rahu