Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 08-10-2021, 11:38 PM

how do you approach synastry, generally?

apologies if this is the wrong forum. iím just curious how people use synastry in their own lives. if you meet someone and feel a strong connection, and the synastry has some scary aspects, would you hit the brakes on getting to know them? do you just look out of curiosity, and then let things develop as they will?

i have cap moon and have been using synastry to gauge my emotional investment in romantic prospects, surprise surprise lol. it feels i am probably holding myself back from experiencing life and love, and yet itís so tempting to try to avoid the hardship. how about you?

Unread 08-11-2021, 01:16 PM

Re: how do you approach synastry, generally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baat View Post

apologies if this is the wrong forum. iím just curious how people use synastry in their own lives. if you meet someone and feel a strong connection, and the synastry has some scary aspects, would you hit the brakes on getting to know them? do you just look out of curiosity, and then let things develop as they will?

i have cap moon and have been using synastry to gauge my emotional investment in romantic prospects, surprise surprise lol. it feels i am probably holding myself back from experiencing life and love, and yet itís so tempting to try to avoid the hardship. how about you?

assess

Ascendant ruler
Moon ruler
Sun ruler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 08-11-2021, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baat View Post
if you meet someone and feel a strong connection, and the synastry has some scary aspects, would you hit the brakes on getting to know them? do you just look out of curiosity, and then let things develop as they will?
Hit the brakes just because the synastry is bad? No, most definitely not. In fact I don't think you will be able to find too many people who believe in astrology to that point. To me astrology is just a very fun pastime. I don't let any of it tell me how to live my life, how to approach love, friendship..etc. Like I will ask a guy I like for his birth info, plug it into a chart, and see if there is anything sexy going on. If yes, great. And I talk about it with people on the forum. If not, it doesn't bother me at all, and I also talk about it with people on the forum.
Unread 08-11-2021, 06:08 PM

hmm, that certainly seems to be a much healthier approach! thank you for that very needed dose of realism
The Following User Says Thank You to Baat For This Useful Post:
wan (08-11-2021)

Tags
approach, generally, synastry