Will I find a temporary job?-Regiomontanus

TamaraL

Dear all,

I have a asked a similar career question in June-However this concerns specifically my finacial situation and less my career goals.

Question-
"Will I find a temporary job just to save money?" (ideally in the next couple of motnths)

Significators: Qerent-Scorpio Asc- Mars placed in the 6th House Aries- malefic house.

Quesited - I assume this would be the 6th House which is again ruled by Mars.

I am not sure how to interpret this question. Should I use the 10th House as questited? Any interpretations?

Thank you. I hope you are all well and safe within the 2020 & Covid-19 madness!

Best,
Tamara

Attachments

• Temporary Job.jpg
    Temporary Job.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 22

Chrysalis

The mars/Saturn square is not helping you in this area. With moon square and mercury opposing the midpoint of Mars/Saturn, this is causing you to feel frustrated, and at a loss, as your efforts are met with resistance.

Im not getting a yes for this chart.

TamaraL

The mars/Saturn square is not helping you in this area. With moon square and mercury opposing the midpoint of Mars/Saturn, this is causing you to feel frustrated, and at a loss, as your efforts are met with resistance.

Im not getting a yes for this chart.

Dear Chrysalis, thank you for your feedback here. What you are describing is unfortunatelly true....I will continue to be patient and search for opportunities. ..