Will I win the case?

chappygirl

Hello all :)

First of all, thanks to all of you who came here to give me a hand.

Today, I had the hearing of a case which has been postponed to next month (may 24th).

I would like to know, as I dont have a lawyer, if I can win the case?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_win_the_legal_case.49256.7835.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_win_the_legal_case.49256.7835.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 107

wca

can't believe no one's responded to this.

chappygirl, let's do this together. what do you notice about this chart?

Chappygirl,

On most horary oreinted Forums they encourage the poster to show that they are working on the horary as well, otherwise few post replies as many think the poster only wishes Free advice and will not walk through the process of doing the horary with other practicioners.

If you google-up 'Lilly Christian Astrology ebooks online' you'll find the method you are seeking under 7th house matters in CAII.

IleneK

Premium Member

Today, I had the hearing of a case which has been postponed to next month (may 24th).

Here is my quick take on this.

You are signified by Sun; the case, by the ruler of the 7th, Saturn.

You/Sun are a strong, exalted in Aries, but in a cadent house and applying to conjunction with strong, malefic Mars in its dignity.
It seems though that your case may be weak, or perhaps lacking proper unfocused, as it/Saturn is peregrine, retrograde and also in a cadent house. Also, the the case/Saturn lacks affinity for you as you/Sun are in the sign of the case's/Saturn's fall.

Finally, Sun and Saturn do not aspect each other.

It appears it may be difficult for you to win this case.

Harold

Traditionally, court cases are treated like battles. The ascendant and its ruler are for you. The 7th and its ruler is for the other party in the case. Too, the 10th is for the Judge, the Moon is for the jury and the 4th is for the end of the matter - the judgement if you like. Your lawyer in court (if you were to have one - and it is advisable) would be your 2nd house and their lawyer in court would be the 8th. (Lawyers who advise on other legal matters are the 9th house) The 2nd and 8th also rules the depth of the respective parties pockets - how much money they are prepared to spend on the legal battle.

To see who will win the case we look at the strengths of the two warring significators, and also their respective second houses to see what their reserves are like.

You are the Sun, exalted in Aries, in its triplicity and just come out of its face as well. The 9th house is the house of 'the law', which is appropriate here, and is generally viewed as the best of the cadent houses. Saturn rules the other party and we see Saturn retrograde, in Scorpio where it is peregrine, in a cadent house (the 3rd). You are definitely the stronger party here.

However, the Sun is conjunct Mars and we need to consider what that means. Is Mars a malefic here? Or is Mars a significator and giving aid to you by its conjunction? Mars rules the 9th house (and so disposes the Sun) and Mars is also in its own terms. So Mars has a lot of dignity. My take on this is that 'the law', as signified by a dignified Mars, ruler of the 9th house, is on your side. Moreover Venus (the judge) is also in the 9th and disposed by Mars, and the Moon (the jury - if there is one) is similarly placed. Mars also rules the 4th house, the end of the matter.

The Sun is much superior to Saturn here due to its affinity with Mars, and so I would say there is little doubt as to the outcome.

For further testimony, we can see Neptune in the 7th, showing the misunderstanding, confusion and deception that surrounds their case. And we see Saturn trine Neptune, so fully a party in this misrepresentation (retrograde planets always lie!) and their lawyer, Jupiter in its detriment in Gemini, square to Neptune, so having to put the case much against his better judgement.

IleneK

Premium Member
Traditionally, court cases are treated like battles. The ascendant and its ruler are for you. The 7th and its ruler is for the other party in the case. Too, the 10th is for the Judge, the Moon is for the jury and the 4th is for the end of the matter - the judgement if you like. Your lawyer in court (if you were to have one - and it is advisable) would be your 2nd house and their lawyer in court would be the 8th. (Lawyers who advise on other legal matters are the 9th house) The 2nd and 8th also rules the depth of the respective parties pockets - how much money they are prepared to spend on the legal battle.

To see who will win the case we look at the strengths of the two warring significators, and also their respective second houses to see what their reserves are like.

You are the Sun, exalted in Aries, in its triplicity and just come out of its face as well. The 9th house is the house of 'the law', which is appropriate here, and is generally viewed as the best of the cadent houses. Saturn rules the other party and we see Saturn retrograde, in Scorpio where it is peregrine, in a cadent house (the 3rd). You are definitely the stronger party here.

However, the Sun is conjunct Mars and we need to consider what that means. Is Mars a malefic here? Or is Mars a significator and giving aid to you by its conjunction? Mars rules the 9th house (and so disposes the Sun) and Mars is also in its own terms. So Mars has a lot of dignity. My take on this is that 'the law', as signified by a dignified Mars, ruler of the 9th house, is on your side. Moreover Venus (the judge) is also in the 9th and disposed by Mars, and the Moon (the jury - if there is one) is similarly placed. Mars also rules the 4th house, the end of the matter.

The Sun is much superior to Saturn here due to its affinity with Mars, and so I would say there is little doubt as to the outcome.

For further testimony, we can see Neptune in the 7th, showing the misunderstanding, confusion and deception that surrounds their case. And we see Saturn trine Neptune, so fully a party in this misrepresentation (retrograde planets always lie!) and their lawyer, Jupiter in its detriment in Gemini, square to Neptune, so having to put the case much against his better judgement.

I would like to express my appreciation for your thoughtful, concise and comprehensive explanation of horary as it relates to the arena of law, as well as for your delineation of the particular chart in question. I am a novice to the practice of horary and have restricted my responses largely to relationship and career questions. After your explanation, it is now clear to me now how muddled some of my thinking was
icon7.gif
and I am inspired to study more closely the elements of court case horary.

I thank you for helping this forum remain a place where we can come to learn.

According the the Chart - The Players are The Sun representing You. The other Player is Saturn representing the Ex-Employer, The other Players are Mars and the Moon.

The Sun, Mars and the Moon keeping company with Venus are in the Ninth House.

You have more players working with you while Saturn stands alone out of his comfort zone.

saturn plays dirty but misuses Scorpio Energy to ulitmately sting itself

Harold

I would like to express my appreciation for your thoughtful, concise and comprehensive explanation of horary as it relates to the arena of law, as well as for your delineation of the particular chart in question.

And I thank you for your kind comments! It is my pleasure to help where I can, and to learn where I cannot.

I am inspired to study more closely the elements of court case horary.

I am a great fan of Lee Lehman, who has a mind like a steel trap.:wink: She is excellent at assimilating the detail of horary technique and putting in terms we understand today. May I recommend her book, "The Martial Art of Horary Astrology," which, despite its jokesy title, gives a good handle on sound, traditional, horary practice. There are some aspects of Lee's astrology which are, perhaps, somewhat idiosyncratic, but that is true for all astrologers and you must take what you find useful.

Lilly's "Christian Astrology" is always the standard work on horary, but he is not always the most accessible. For a nice traditional description of the astrology of the court case, have a look at Henry Coley's "Key to the Whole Art of Astrology" written in 1676. Coley was Lilly's student, friend and named successor and so his book is the result of many conversations and (no doubt) arguments about astrology with someone who we now only know through his own book.

MariaSanchezzz

Hello! Do you have any updates? I’m currently studying astrology. Hope it worked out for you